No remorse

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

No remorse

Post by A.J »

As the scene opens we see Renee Young sitting in a chair at in a room with the ebwf logo in the background.

Renee: ladies and gentlemen welcome to this ebwf.com exclusive interview. please welcome my guest the goddess alexa bliss.

The camera then widens to show bliss sitting in a chair.

Bliss: why do you seem intimidated Renee are you scared I'm gonna put my hands around your neck or something?

alexa chuckled
Renee ignored her

Renee: alexa its clear that since you came back your goal has been to get the women's championship and recently you've gone after tam Nakano who is the current number one contender and this past Monday you attacked her and put her into a board covered with razor wire my first question is why?

Alexa smirked.

Bliss: why...because tam deserved it she took my spot..that match at the royal rumble should be mine i should be the one facing Trish stratus not her not to mention she broke three of my ribs so I had to pay her back.

Renee: how can you compare broken ribs to powerbombing someone into razor wire?

Bliss: Renee do you know what its like having broken ribs... to be in agony barely able to breathe i think that justifies it.

Alexa grined

Renee: why do you think you deserve that title shot the most?

Bliss: are you stupid..the reason I deserve it the most is because I'm the goddess of professional wrestling. There is no one that comes close let's see we have Raquel diaz who is living off of her family's legacy that she brings every time because she knows she can't live up to it especially her dad.
Then you have Becky lynch who complained about not getting a title shot gets one loses and her freak sidekick gifts "dearest Rebecca" her own belt. if that isn't the definition of pathetic I don't know what is.
Then there's the champion herself ol Trish stratus who is only still champion because she hasn't defended against me. Trish is so confident or at least pretends like it on Twitter that she is better than me. Well in case everyone has forgotten it was about five years ago that I won the women's championship at wrestlemania and did so by beating Trish. So she knows that I am better than her and everybody else.

Alexa smiled and walked away.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan