Boo Yah F'Ing Kah

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Boo Yah F'Ing Kah

Post by D.J »

[i]Rey Mysterio Jr. was a name that was on more people's lips this month, than maybe ever before. Not just here in the EBWF but maybe in his entire career. Rey had made a loud and clear statement, and the weeks and months that followed served as Rey's most successful perhaps in his entire wrestling career. It was win after win after win, culminating in Rey becoming the 2021 King of the Ring- which earned him the opporunity that was at hand at this years Summerslam- to become the EBWF Champion. All he would have to do, is knock off the longest reigning champion in the companies history in Randy Orton. Orton was a mainstay, he was a star in the business and Rey was a surging veteran who finally had found his footing in the EBWF. It was a match that 5 months ago, nobody would have expected, but now we were getting. Rey hadn't waivered in his approach, or his attitude, it was consistent with the first day that he made that statement loud and clear. The only thing left for him to do was to defeat Randy Orton to earn himself Pro Wrestling's top prize, the EBWF Title.

The scene opened up in a dark alley. Similar to the promos that the EBWF used to have Rey cut back when he first signed with the company. It was an ominous feel, and Rey would jump down, yell "Boo yah kah" and the promo would end. There were ambulance sirens in the background, everything about the scene resembled those old segments. The camera panned around wildly, as it often did, and finally found Rey Mysterio. He was calmly sitting with his back against a brick wall that inhabited the scene. He was in a white shirt with an orange nike check, a matching beanie, and grey sweatpants. His earrings glistened in the light as did his chain that hung from his neck. He didn't even look at the camera as he began to speak.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: Week after week, month after month, I was asked to come into scenes just like this. Flip down, or tumble down, or somersault around.. yell out "Boo Yah Kah" and that would be that. They would literally yell "CUT" and say "THANKS" and that would be my days work. That would be my contribution to this company, that would be their reason for WHY they friggin signed one of the most talented perfomers that this business has literaly ever seen. They'd say "Hey Rey you busy? We need you to do your bit again, the fans think it's funny.. they're expecting it." And I'd say "Hey yeah sure, happy to" Meanwhile inside I was burning, I was steaming, I was furious, because I knew that following these joke moments was going to be me losing a match, to someone that doesn't deserve to sniff my calvin kliens in the locker room. I knew that I was going to be shown up, by someone that hasn't paid HALF as many dues as I have.. I knew that I was going to be BIG TIMED.. after I was made a laughing stock. So on the EVE of the biggest match of my life, the biggest of my career.. THAT is why I am here. I am here.. in this stupid alley.. in this stupid scene.. that I once was MADE to go.. to remind myself just what has transpired here as of late. Over the last month, I stopped playing ball.. I stopped being a yes man.. I stopped being HAPPY to be here.. and I reminded everyone in this business that not only should I be here.. but that I am the MOST TALENTED HUMAN FUCKING BEING.. to ever DO what we all DO every week.. and because of that WHERE I AM NOW.. is EXACTLY where I'm supposed to be. I'm not supposed to be in the alley.. being a comedy act.. doing what I'm told.. NO.. I am supposed to be in the Main Event of Summerslam.. I'm supposed to be exposing a phony like Randy Orton.. for EXACTLY what he is.. and that is a chosen boy.. who has NEVER had to sacrifice the way I have had to sacrifice.. who's never had to even have an internal dilemna as to how he feels about the way he's being treated.. because the only thing Randy has ever experienced is favortism. Based on ability- I am supposed to NOT only be in the main event at Summerslam.. but I'm supposed to win..and guess what.. news flash.. spoiler alert.. I'm going to win. Randy Orton is a legacy.. he's a legacy.. who's been gift wrapped a career.. and he solidified that by marrying the bosses sister here. He's had countless successes.. he's been given countless breaks.. and he's quite frankly wasted COUNTLESS people's time in the process.

Rey shook his head in disdain- looking at the camera now for the first time.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: I'm serious Randy.. you are a waste of everyones time. People know what they're getting with you. You're either going to be this enigma of an individual who is trying to be creepy yet cool.. or you're going to be goofing around trying to be funny with your fellow golden boy Edge.. but what you're never going to be is someone that is deserving of all the success that has been bestowed upon you. You have all this success that SHOULD BE BESTOWED ON SOMEONE LIKE ME. I have made a lot of changes to myself over these past few months.. and I'll be DAMNED.. I'll be GOD DAMNED.. if the guy that's going to stop my momentum.. that's going to halt my growth in this company.. is someone LIKE YOU. I'm GOING to become the EBWF Champion.. it's going to happen.. we're not comparing resumes here Randy.. we're not going for a job based on what we've done in the past. All that matters is the present. All that matters is the right here and the right now. Sulking about what has been.. is POINTLESS.. the fact is.. I have my match.. I have my moment.. I have my opportunity.. to show not just you Randy.. but EVERY SINGLE PERSON who follows this company.. that I- REY MYSTERIO JR.. am the man.. that FOR SO SO LONG.. even while I was doing jerk off promos in alleys like this.. have been the MAN that SHOULD.. that WOULD.. THAT COULD.. BE the CARRIER of this COMPANY. I am going to be the face of the EBWF Randy..at Summerslam.. your time is going to FINALLY.. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.. going to be UP. HOW long can everyone and their brother.. continue to sit and watch the same tired act that you've been subjecting them too for too long. HOW LONG can people continue to pretend like they care about the things you do or the words you say? HOW LONG can fans around the world continue to buy.. that the BEST person in this company.. is someone like you.

Rey shook his head turning his attention away from the camera, similar to the beginning of the promo. He continued.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: I sit in this alley and it makes me fucking sick to my stomach. WHILE I WAS DOING THIS. YOU WERE WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS. While I, Rey Mysterio Jr. possesser of ALL THE TALENT IN THE GOD DAMN WORLD.. was doing slap stick comedy like I was Monty FUCKING python.. you were the face of the EBWF.. and look at you Randy.. you STILL ARE.. and it's DISGUSTING. YOU RANDY.. NOT ME.. are the joke.. you RANDY are the true comedy act.. because you live your whole life with this false sense of entitlement.. this false sense of accomplishment.. this false sense of self worth.. that NOBODY deserves less than you. You have brown nosed.. you've family treed.. you've married into.. your LIFE.. and that is just plain pathetic. WHILE I WAS ROTTING.. in scenes like this.. WITHERING AWAY.. in scenes like this. You were the EBWF Champion.. you were going home to your Billion dollar house.. kissing your rich wife on the lips.. and PRETENDING.. that YOU DESERVED the breaks that you were getting. While I.. an ABSOLUTE LEGEND of this business. A ONE OF ONE.. was being treated like the dog crap that your brother in law stepped on by accident. I was being treated like I was INSIGNIFICANT.. when I am the MOST SIGNIFICANT person to ever walk down a ramp.. and step into a ring. At Summerslam.. I am going to flip your whole LIFE Randy on it's ear. I am going to make it clear to you.. that EVERYTHING you ever though about yourself.. EVERYTHING you ever thought about this business.. EVERYTHING you ever believed.. was a god DAMN lie. You're not important.. you're not deserving.. you're not.. you're just not even that good homie.. but me.. oh me.. Randy.. I am not just good.. I'm GREAT.. shit.. I'm not just GREAT.. I'm THE BEST.. and at SUMMERSLAM.. FINALLY.. FINALLY.. I'm going to have the belt around my waist.. that I've DESERVED for a LONG.. LONG.. LONG TIME.

Rey spit on the ground and he stood up. He put one of his clean white Nike sneakers up against the brick wall. Still not looking at the cameras.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: And I get it.. you look at me Randy.. you look at me like it's just going to be another match. Another opponent who isn't worthy of facing you.. because in your warped twisted.. idiotic mind.. that's what you ACTUALLY BELIEVE. You believe that someone like me is an absolute JOKE of an opponent for a stage like Summerslam. You believe it so much you're actually going to approach this match APALLED that you even have to be in it. Well Randy.. I'm APALLED that it's taken this long for me to even have this match. I'm APALLED that your brother in law.. looked at someone like me.. and decided to bury me so far down the roster that for MONTHS.. YEARS.. my job took exactly 6 seconds of my time. I'm here now Randy.. HELL BENT.. on making up for that lost time. I'm here now Randy.. HELL BENT on showing YOU.. and EVERYONE else that it was time FLAT OUT WASTED. While you could have showcased the best wrestler to ever lace up his boots.. this company chose not to. They chose not to CARE ABOUT ME.. which is why just recently I chose not to CARE ABOUT THEM.. OR ANYONE THAT SIGNS ON THE DOTTED LINE HERE. I chose to care about nobody.. NOBODY RANDY.. except for myself. I chose to bet SOLELY on myself.. and what I'm capable of.. and so far it's been NOTHING but a successful 'gamble' I got rid of the mask.. I got rid of the CHAINS that have held me captive in this business.. and since I did.. I am UNDEFEATED.. I haven't lost ONE MATCH.. and at Summerslam that UNDEFEATED streak is going to continue.. you can laugh at that notion all you want. You and Edge can blow chocolate milk out of your nose.. while you listen to me speak.. all you'd like.. but it's not going to SAVE YOU at Summerslam. Your LAUGHS will turn into your ANGUISH.. because simply put.. you are NOT capable of beating me Randy.. you are not capable of competing against someone like me.. you are not CAPABLE of making me into a LIAR.. you are NOT CAPABLE of TRULY representing this business.. I'm going to take your HAND OUT..and I'm going to rip it away from you.. and it's going to be like taking CANDY.. from a BABY.. because that's what you've been treated like your entire time in this business Randy. You are WRESTLING's BABY.. you have been coddled.. favored.. given every opportunity under the sun.. but I'm the FIRST person in all of your travels.. that has no problem shoving your STROLLER down a flight of stairs.. because I'm SICK of watching people get things that they don't deserve. I'm sick of people living lives that they're not WORTHY of living.. and quite frankly. Randy . I'm SICK of PEOPLE. LIKE. YOU.

Rey Mysterio Jr. turned to the camera completely now. He adjusted the beanie on his head first right over his eyes, and then back to the normal level.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : Summerlam is going to be MY moment.. MY night.. MY RETRIBUTION for all the time that I spent NOT being who I was destined to be. Summerslam is the night that I've been waiting for.. but more than that.. it's the night that I HAVE DESERVED for a LONG TIME COMING. Randy.. life in this business is not ALWAYS FAIR.. but at Summerslam when I EXPOSE you for the phony.. non talented.. GIVEN EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER GOTTEN.. FRAUD that you truly are.. only one word is going to resonate with EVERYONE that witnesses the savage beating I'm going to give you.. and that word Randy.. is..

JUSTICE.

Rey paused.

Rey Mysterio Jr.: BOO YAH.. FUCKING KAH..

He pushed the camera over which led the scene to fading out to static.[/i]
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)