Here We Go

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Here We Go

Post by Ben M »

OOC: Just a short one I’m afraid. Good luck Billy!

The scene opened backstage at the Pechanga Arena, where Warfare was being held. Kris Statlander was getting ready for her match with the EBWF Women’s Champion, Raquel Diaz. Paul London was stood with her. He seemed concerned.

Paul London: Please, Kris. Let me be at ringside. I don’t trust Kingdom… Raquel’s husband has been out to get me ever since I helped Chris. They might use you to get to me!

Statlander looked over at London, curious as to why he was so worried. Was it just because he cared for her? Or was it something more? She smiled, trying to reassure him.

Kris Statlander: Paul… if you’re at ringside, you’ll be in far more danger than I am. Aiden, Elias and Chavo will outnumber you! As disturbed as Aiden English is, I don’t think he’d attack me.

Paul London: Because you’re an al…

She cut him off.

Kris Statlander: Because I’m a woman.

She winked at him, then looked around to see if anyone suspect was listening.

Kris Statlander: I can handle Raquel, don’t worry. I’ve been training hard, and I’m going to give her one hell of a fight. Trust me, I’ll be fine. Now could you help me with some submission counters? Not all of us know every submission move from the last, and every move that will come to pass.

London smirked.

Paul London: It would be my pleasure.

He started giving Statlander pointers as the scene faded.