Fallout Results 2/26/2017

Ashlee
Site Admin

Fallout Results 2/26/2017

Post by Ashlee »

DARK MATCH

Noelle Foley won.

MATCH ONE

Joey Styles: Good evening and welcome to Fallout! We are live from Phoenix, Arizona on the final pay per view before Wrestlemania! Corey, tonight we find out who will go to Wrestlemania as the EBWF World Champion as AJ Styles defends the gold against Alex Riley, PJ Black, Cesaro, Jimmy Havoc and Chris Jericho.

Corey Graves: What a match that promises to be, Joey! Up first tonight, we'll see one of the men entering the Chamber later on in action as Jimmy Havoc teams with Braun Strowman to defend the Tag Titles against Matt Sydal and Mark Andrews.

Joey Styles: I'll be intrigued to see how Sydal and Andrews compare against the Monster Among Men, Corey... Strowman weighs more than the two of them combined!

Sydal and Andrews made their way to the ring first. Once they were in the ring, "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI hit and Havoc and Strowman headed to the ring. As the Tag Champions entered the ring, Strowman stood on the ring apron, allowing Havoc to start the match. Across the ring, Sydal and Andrews had a brief conversation, then Sydal nodded and took his place on the apron. As Havoc and Andrews started each other down, the referee called for the bell. Andrews ran at Havoc, but Havoc reacted quickly, taking Andrews down with a clothesline. Havoc stomped on Andrews several times, then with a smile, he tagged in Braun Strowman.

Corey Graves: As JR would say, Joey... business is about to pick up!

Strowman climbed over the ropes, glaring at Mark Andrews intensely. As Andrews got to his feet, Strowman took him down with a big boot. Andrews got back to his feet and Strowman threw him into the corner, then chopped him in the chest several times. Strowman whipped Andrews into the opposite corner, then charged towards him, hitting a bodypress. Andrews fell into a sitting position, and Strowman stomped on him in the corner several times, then put his foot to the Welsh cruiserweight's throat, choking him. The referee threatened to disqualify Strowman, and began the five count... at the count of four, Strowman retracted his foot. The referee ordered Strowman to take a step back, allowing Andrews time to get to his feet. When Andrews was up, Strowman went for a clothesline, but Andrews ducked out of the way and hit Strowman with a spinning heel kick. Strowman staggered backwards, and Andrews tagged in Matt Sydal. Sydal climbed to the top rope, and went to hit Strowman with a crossbody... but Strowman got Sydal in mid-air, lifted him over his shoulders, and hit a running powerslam! Strowman hooked the leg, and the referee counted – 1... 2... Mark Andrews interrupted the count!

Joey Styles: Andrews is coming back for more!

Corey Graves: Does he have a deathwish?

Andrews began pummelling Strowman with punches and kicks, but Strowman fought back, grabbing Andrews by the throat. He lifted Andrews up, hitting a chokeslam, then turned his attention back to Sydal. He pulled Sydal to his feet and lifted him up, applying an arm triangle choke. Sydal tried to wriggle free, but Strowman kept the hold locked in, and Sydal stopped struggling. The referee checked on Sydal, then called for the bell.

Joey Styles: Braun Strowman just choked out Matt Sydal!

Strowman released Sydal, dropping him to the mat as the referee handed the Tag Titles to him and Jimmy Havoc. Havoc and Strowman celebrated over Sydal and Andrews, then made their way to the back.

MATCH TWO

Joey Styles: Up next, Enzo Amore challenges Finn Balor for the Breakout Championship!

"SAWFT is a Sin" hit and the crowd cheered as Enzo stepped out onto the stage. Enzo said his usual schtick as he made his way down the ramp, then entered the ring, awaiting the arrival of his opponent. Finn Balor headed to the ring in his demon facepaint, accompanied by the Bullet Club.

Corey Graves: Enzo Amore isn’t just facing Finn Balor tonight, Joey... he's going up against "The Demon!"

When Balor was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Enzo hit Balor with a series of punches, but Balor fought back with some right hands of his own. Balor whipped Enzo against the ropes, then took him down with a sling blade. As Enzo got to his feet, Balor hit an enzuigiri, then followed it up with the Pele Kick! He hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Balor pulled Enzo to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then ran at Enzo, hitting a front dropkick. Enzo staggered out of the corner, and Balor set him up for the 1916, but Enzo blocked it, then hit a drop toe hold, causing Balor to collide head first with the turnbuckle. Balor looked dazed, and Enzo rolled him up. The referee counted – 1... 2... kickout! Both men got to their feet and Enzo hit Balor with a kick to the midsection, then hit a neckbreaker. Enzo went to the top rope, and hit a diving splash!

Corey Graves: Air Enzo! This could be it, Joey!

Enzo made the cover and the referee counted – 1... 2... 3!

Joey Styles: Enzo Amore just beat The Demon King! We have a new Breakout Champion!

The referee called for the bell and raised Enzo's arm in victory.

MATCH THREE

"Destroyer" by CFO$ hit and the crowd gave a mixed reaction as Samoa Joe made his way to the ring for the next match.

Joey Styles: And here comes the man who will main event Wrestlemania next month... the Destroyer, Samoa Joe!

Corey Graves: Tonight, Joe goes one on one with the two time King of the Ring winner, Sami Zayn.

When Joe was in the ring, "Worlds Apart" by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Sami Zayn stepped out onto the stage. As Zayn made his way down the ramp, another man ran down the ramp after him, attacking Zayn from behind.

Joey Styles: What the hell? That's Kevin Owens!

Corey Graves: He's attacking his former best friend!

Owens clobbered Zayn in the back of the head, knocking him down, then stomped on him several times. Owens then hit Zayn with a powerbomb on the steel ramp... before picking Zayn up and hitting another powerbomb! Satisfied that Zayn had been taken care of, Owens walked down the ramp and grabbed a microphone from ringside, then addressed Samoa Joe.

Kevin Owens: Well if it isn't EBWF's newest star... Samoa Joe. You had a pretty good night at the Royal Rumble, didn't you? Not only did you win the Royal Rumble, but you beat me and earned yourself a PTG Title shot. Do you know what that makes you, Joe?

The camera cut to Samoa Joe, who could be seen mouthing the words "an unstoppable force" in response.

Kevin Owens: A selfish bastard, that's what you are. I have no problem with you wanting to be a double champion; what I do have a problem with is the fact you were put in a match with me to determine a number one contender for the PTG Title in the first place. Before PJ Black got injured and took like a year off, I beat him in a non-title match. So I didn't need to earn a title shot... I'd already earned it. You took that opportunity from me at the Rumble, when I was distracted. I couldn't focus on my match with you because I was focused on winning the Royal Rumble. Tonight, it's different. You're supposed to be going one on one with Sami Zayn... but clearly that isn't going to happen.

Owens smirked, looking at Zayn who was being tended to on the ramp.

Kevin Owens: But I know you're a fighter, Joe. You still want a fight tonight. The good news is that I'm a fighter too... but I only fight for a prize. So here's what I'm proposing. Since Zayn isn't going to be able to compete, how about you face me instead... and put your PTG Title shot on the line, of course.

Smiling, Joe nodded. Owens grinned.

Kevin Owens: We have a deal? Excellent. Well we already have a referee out here, so let's get this over with.

Owens went to cheap shot Joe with the microphone, but Joe reacted quickly, locking in the Coquina Clutch! Owens dropped the microphone as Joe pulled him down to the mat, choking him out.

Corey Graves: Well this was never an officially sanctioned match, but I think it's clear who the victory is Joey!

Joe released Owens, then exited the ring and made his way up the ramp, walking past the fallen Sami Zayn as he did so.

SEGMENT

Fans jumped to their feet as the glass shattered, heralding the appearance of the EBWF General Manager, Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rattlesnake headed down to the ring, wearing a half-suit and a pair of jean shorts.

Corey Graves: Is that a sport coat?! That's the fanciest I have ever seen the GM!

Joey Styles: Steve Austin is out here to moderate the contract signing of the EBWF Women's Championship match at Wrestlemania! Liv Morgan will face Natalya at the grandest stage of them all!

Austin, holding a clipboard with the contract on it, stepped into the ring, mounting the turnbuckle and raising his arms to the crowd, highly uncharacteristic of a typical authority figure. He set the clipboard down and grabbed a mic and a Steveweiser before standing in front of a table that had been set up in the ring, complemented by a black carpet.

Steve Austin: Phoenix, Arizona. How the hell are ya?

The crowd cheered loudly in response, causing Austin to smirk.

Steve Austin: You won't mind if I have a beverage, do ya?

He popped his can of beer and took a sip.

Steve Austin: Last month, a young and talented wrestler by the name of Liv Morgan whooped all kinds of ass and won the Women's Royal Rumble, guaranteeing her a shot at the Women's Championship at Wrestlemania.

The crowd cheered, excited that the fan favorite had a shot at the title.

Steve Austin: Tonight, I've got the responsibility to make sure that the contract is signed, sealed and delivered so that Liv Morgan gets a Women's Championship match against Natalya. If you want to see Liv Morgan take on Natalya for the Women's title, give me a hell yeah.

A deafening "HELL YEAH!" was the response from the Phoenix crowd.

Steve Austin: Well then, let's get this show on the road. Allow me to introduce the number one contender for the EBWF Women's Championship and the 2017 Women's Royal Rumble winner, Liv Morgan!

The lights in the arena dimmed as “Illest” by Far East Movement blared over the PA system. Liv Morgan skipped out onto the top of the stage with an enormous amount of energy. The crowd cheered for the youngest female superstar on the EBWF roster as she ran down the ramp and hopped up onto the ring apron. Liv jumped over the ropes and into the ring. She taunted the crowd and adjusted her signature snapback. Liv was practically beaming as she knew this would solidify her Wrestlemania moment. Liv shot a head nod over to Steve Austin and mouthed a “thank you” to the General Manager. Liv Morgan walked over to the table that had been set up for them and picked up a microphone.

Liv: Yo, yo what it do Phoenix, Arizona?!

The crowd instantly cheered at the mention of their city. Liv smiled and nodded her head.

Liv: I’m doin’ pretty good myself. I just wanted to say that I’ve been dreaming of this moment right here since I was six years old. I started from the bottom and now I’m making my way to the top! All the blood, sweat, and tears I’ve sunk into this is about to pay off big time, I can feel it! I WILL make sure that I’m leaving Wrestlemania as your new EBWF Women’s champion, making history for myself at the age of 22. What other female in the back can say that did that? Not a single one of them! But enough about all that for now, we have some business to handle. Let’s get this thing going. So come on Nattie, let’s make this happen. Let’s make this official!

Liv Morgan turned towards the titan tron and stage area, motioning for Natalya to come on down to the ring.

Joey Styles: Liv Morgan is fired up! She's ready for Natalya!

A good fifteen seconds passed, as the amped up crowd started to simmer down to a dull roar. Just as the sounds of the audience reached a low point, the shrill sounds of the Hart riff coarsed through the PA system, followed by "Closer" by Lacuna Coil. An antithesis of Liv Morgan's energy, Natalya appeared at the entrance ramp, slowly walking out. She wore a black suit with a pink shirt underneath, the EBWF Women's Championship draped over her shoulder.

Joey Styles: Wait, what is this?

Natalya smirked as she looked over her shoulder behind her towards the curtain that she just entered through. Two people in suits, a man and a woman, walked out and flanked her. Both were carrying a black leather folio with them. The three made their way down to the ring, Natalya ignoring the overwhelmingly negative reaction she was receiving from the Phoenix fans.

Corey Graves: Natalya has something planned here. Never underestimate a Hart.

The first man ascended the ring steps first, grabbing the top rope and lifting it up as he sat down on the middle rope, allowing Nattie to easily enter. Nattie glanced at Steve Austin and rolled her eyes in disgust as she passed him on the way to picking up a microphone from the table. She stood on the opposite side of the table that Liv stood on. Natalya removed the Women's Championship off her shoulder and gently placed it down on the table, propped up so that it faced her opponent. She looked at Liv with a nonchalant smirk.

Natalya: I'm just going to put that right there for you, since that's the closest you're ever going to come to it.

The crowd booed Natalya in response.

The champ looked over at the General Manager with disdain.

Natalya: Hey there, Steve. Nice suit.

She sneered and turned her attention back to Liv Morgan.

Natalya: I'm doing you an incredible favor by even coming out here. Allow me to introduce to you to the lawyers that my family has had on retainer for years. This is Chadwick Macombe and Nichole McGarry. They represent me and my interests.

Steve Austin: Uh, Nattie I hate to break it to you but these lawyers aren't needed. This contract has been looked over and approved by the higher ups at EBWF and all you need to do is sign.

Liv: So cool story and all, Nattie, but what do these two goons in suits have to do with me? C’mon, let’s make this match official already. Quit stallin’.

Natalya smiled through her teeth. She looked down at her title belt, grasping the microphone with both hands.

Natalya: Well then Liv, I won't keep you waiting. My lawyers are here because they will be informing Mr. Austin here that our match at Wrestlemania, you know, the one you worked so hard for, the one that you've sunk all your blood, sweat, and tears to earn? It isn't happening.

Joey Styles: What?!

The crowd showered the ring in boos. Nattie extended her hand towards the male lawyer to her left, who promptly opened their folio and produced a stapled set of papers, handing it to her. Ignoring the cheers, she handed the paper to Steve Austin.

Natalya: I just handed you a copy of my talent contract. Don't show it to Liv, she might get jealous.

Nattie smiled smugly, before pivoting and turning towards the GM. Liv glared at Natalya.

Natalya: Please look over the clause that's highlighted on page 3. Any time I am in possession of a championship, I am entitled to postpone the match up to seven days from its scheduled date, even if it's at the "grandest stage of them all".

Austin looked over the contract, shaking his head as the crowd continued to boo the Women's Champion.

Steve Austin: Why in the hell would you put a clause like this in your contract?

Natalya: I made sure that was added to my contract in case a title defense happens to have a conflict with one of my...

Nattie dramatically flipped her blonde hair back behind her with her free hand.

Natalya: other commitments.

Liv: Other commitments?!

Liv sneered and took a step back and she shook her head.

Liv: You think it’s funny to try and steal away MY Wrestlemania moment, huh? The fact that you can just waltz down here with a couple of suits on your husband’s dime to get your way? It’s disgusting and just proves to all these people that you have no backbone. You’re scared to face me. Instead you come out here and hide behind your lawyers, and try to use some BS clause in your contract? How about cancel your other “commitments” and be a real champ, huh? I won my match fair and square and you know it!

It was obvious that Natalya’s plan to get under Liv Morgan’s skin was working. Liv paced back and forth practically huffing as she processed everything. A few moments passed and Liv looked up to glare at Natalya. Liv pointed at the contract on the table.

Liv: Sign the goddamn contract, Nattie!

Liv spoke in a flustered tone, clenching her jaw shut. She stepped closer towards the table and picked up one of the pens on the table. Liv held it up close to Natalya’s face, and mouthed a few things to Natalya that weren’t picked up by the microphones or cameras. Whatever Liv said, it was clear she was trying her hardest to goad Natalya into the match.

Natalya narrowed her eyes at her future opponent, glancing briefly at the pen that had been shoved into her face.

Natalya: "Cancel" my commitments? Do you even know how long it takes to get an appointment at Kim Kimble's hair studio in Hollywood? Of course you don't. Look at you, dressed like K-Fed in a sports bra. I am a champion, Liv. I am the face of the Women's division. I earned this spot. What did you do? Win a Royal Rumble? You have no idea what it takes to be at my level. And that, more than anything, is why you're going to have to wait until after Wrestlemania to get your shot at me. You're not worthy of Wrestlemania.

The crowd booed intensely at Nattie's narcissistic attitude. Steve stepped in, mic in hand.

Steve Austin: Nattie, I've known you and your family for decades. I know how hard you worked to get where you're at, and I know how proud you are. Is this how you're going to start your legacy? Dodging Liv Morgan and robbing her of the match she has a right to?

Natalya scowled at the EBWF GM, turning to look at him.

Natalya: Now you listen here, Steve. I won't have you disrespect me like that. You and I both know that the only reason you still have a job is because my Uncle was kind enough to hand you your ass 20 years ago and deliver you a career on a silver platter. You're lucky I'm taking this match at all.

Liv: Alright, enough with the history lesson, yo. Look, Nattie, I ain’t about to stand here and try to take anything away from you. I know you’re a talented wrestler.. You helped train me. I get it, you think this is all a waste of time because I may not be on the same level as you with my career. You see me as being beneath you and that’s fine, yo. I get it. So, let this match happen and I will gladly prove you wrong. You say you’re the face of this Women’s division, then put your money where your mouth is. Sign this contract if you think you are so far above me. Prove me wrong!

Liv took off her snapback and tossed it across the ring. She paced a bit more before turning back to face Natalya.

Liv: Like I said before, you helped train me and I will forever be grateful for that. But dont’cha dare try to rob me of what’s mine or you WILL regret it, that much I can promise you! If you don’t give me my match at Wrestlemania… I will make it my personal mission to make your life hell until you do. Choice is yours…. Champ...

Nattie's hand curled tightly into a fist as she stared down Liv. Her confident smirk had soured into jaw-clenching anger. She took a purposeful step towards the table as the crowd cheered. She reached out and snatched the pen out of Morgan's hand, looking towards the contract. The Phoenix fans started to get loud as Nattie contemplated signing the contract.

Joey Styles: Come on, Natalya! Sign the contract! The fans want to see this match happen!

Nattie clicked the top of the pen and picked up the contract that was attached to the clipboard. She looked it over, then set it back down, picking up the mic. Her expression returned to a smile.

Natalya: You're right Liv, I've taught you a lot. Now, it's time for your next lesson.

She clicked the pen again, retracting the ballpoint back in.

Natalya: Patience... is a virtue.

She grinned malevolently as she threw the pen back onto the table and picked up her EBWF Women's Championship belt. She casually backed up to the ropes and retreated out of the ring, her lawyers in tow. Liv’s mouth hung open in shock as she watched Natalya retreat up the ramp. Liv and Steve Austin looked at one another and shook their heads. The crowd continued to boo Natalya out of the building as the cameras faded to a commercial break.

MATCH FOUR

Joey Styles: We’ve made it to the main event!

The elimination chamber began to lower and the crowd was hot as the match got underway.

Corey Graves: We find out tonight if AJ Styles is going to be champion going into Wrestlemania or if one of the other five men in this match tonight will leave champion!

Havoc’s music hit and he came to the ring first. Followed by Cesaro who looked up at the intimidating structure before getting into his pod. AJ Styles was the third man out, and finally PJ Black rounded out the men who were to start the match in the pods.

Corey Graves: This means Jericho and Riley will start the match off.

A five second countdown brought the arrival of Chris Jericho who was soon joined by Alex Riley.

Joey Styles: The World Champion, the Intercontinental Champion and the Path to Glory Champion all in one match!

Corey Graves: This is sure to be electric.

Jericho and Riley went into the corner and tied up. Riley applied a side headlock, and dropped Jericho with a shoulder tackle. Jericho applied a side headlock, but Riley leapfrogged over Jericho. Jericho kicked Riley in the hamstring, and Riley landed a series of right hands. Jericho sent Riley sternum first to the turnbuckle, and hit an Argentine Back Breaker for a two count. Jericho kicked Riley in the gut. Jericho goes for the Codebreaker, but Riley blocked it. Riley connected with a snap suplex. The two men traded shots. Riley went for a crossface, but Jericho blocked it. Jericho connected with the springboard plancha for a two count. Jericho went for a corner forearm, but Riley ducked out of the way. Riley landed two shoulder tackles followed by the side slam. Riley went for the Riley Elevation, but the clock starts running. Havoc was the first entrant to escape the pod.

Corey Graves: Here comes Jimmy Havoc!

Havoc came in hot with a running crossbody to Riley. Havoc tossed Riley out of the ring, and then whipped Riley back first to the steel. Havoc turned his attention to Jericho with a back elbow to the gut. Havoc launched Jericho back into the ring. Havoc hit a front slam to Jericho, and ascended to the top of his pod. The crowd popped when Havoc took Riley out with a flying clothesline. Havoc dragged Riley back into the ring, and got a one up on Jericho with a standing switch before the veteran could ambush him.

Joey Styles: Jimmy Havoc is on fire here.

Havoc took Riley down with a clothesline and then planted Jericho with a German suplex. Riley went for the Riley Elevation, but Havoc got back on his feet. Jericho surprised with an enziguri to Riley. Havoc laid out Jericho with the Roaring Elbow. The lights lit up over the pods and PJ Black was the next entrant.

Corey Graves: Here comes the longest reigning singles champion of all time!

PJ ran in with a running shoulder block to the Riley. He took that momentum and hit a front slam to Havoc. Jericho went for a springboard crossbody, but PJ sent him into the steel. Black advanced on Jericho, but Jericho kicked PJ in the chest. Jericho with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker to PJ. Riley went for the high knee but Jericho got back on his feet. Riley and Jericho began to crawl up the chamber. Jericho extended with a right hand that sent Riley crashing back first to the pads. Havoc was laying in wait, and Havoc and Jericho began to brawl on top of one of the pods. Havoc repeatedly bounced Jericho head on the chamber glass. Havoc saw an opportunity and dove off the top of the pod, but PJ connected with a spin kick. Lights out for Havoc! PJ placed Havoc on the top rope. Jericho climbed up the back turnbuckle to attempt to get the upper hand, but the strategy quickly went awry and Havoc initiated the Tower of Doom to Jericho and PJ.

Joey Styles: Here we go! Will it be Cesaro or AJ Styles?

Cesaro’s pod was next to open. Havoc pounced with a series of forearms to Cesaro. Cesaro responded with a massive clothesline and then repeatedly whipped Havoc face first to the steel. Cesaro tossed Havoc back into the ring, and Jimmy went for the running bulldog, but Cesaro blocked it. Cesaro connected with the European Uppercut on Havoc. PJ capitalized with a clubbing blow to the back of Cesaro. PJ went for a tornado DDT, but Cesaro sent PJ face first to the pod. Cesaro landed a big boot. He connected with a modified STO. Cesaro got no reprieve though as Jericho came in with a series of right hands to Cesaro. Cesaro planted Jericho with The Neutralizer.

Corey Graves: Cesaro just got one over on Jericho!

Riley got Cesaro in the sleeper, but Cesaro powered out. Cesaro with The Neutralizer to Riley. Havoc was laying in wait and landed a missile dropkick to Cesaro. Havoc whipped Cesaro back first to the steel. Cesaro launched Havoc face first to the pod. Havoc went for the Acid-Rainmaker, but Cesaro blocked it. Cesaro knocked Havoc off the top rope.

Corey Graves: Here comes the champion!

Styles’ pod opened. He strategically waited to find an opening to join the fight. Jericho turned to charge him, but Havoc rolled up Jericho and scored the pinfall.

Christy Hemme: CHRIS JERICHO has been ELIMINATED!

Jericho attacked Havoc with a lariat. He mouthed off and launched Havoc through the pod. He continued with a series of forearms across the back of the neck of Havoc. Jericho finished the onslaught with the Codebreaker! The referee stopped Jericho, trying to eject him from the chamber, and AJ Styles stole the pin on Havoc! 1..2..3!

Christy Hemme: JIMMY HAVOC has been ELIMINATED!

Styles alternated kicks to Riley and PJ, and followed that up with a double basement dropkick. Styles kicked Cesaro in the gut, and stomped a mud hole in him in the corner. With all three men recovering in a corner, Styles amazed with a trifecta of corner dropkicks to Riley, Cesaro and PJ. Styles connected with the clothesline on PJ, and then tried to ascend to the top rope. PJ got in his way. Styles planted PJ with the Styles Clash. Styles went back up top and went for the Diving Crossbody, but Riley countered with the high knee! Riley went for the pin! 1…2..3!

Christy Hemme: AJ STYLES has been ELIMINATED!

Corey Graves: We’re going to have a new champion!

PJ and Cesaro began to double team Riley. PJ gave an uppercut to Riley, and followed up with a rolling senton. Riley hit two shoulder tackles to Cesaro followed by the side slam. Riley hit an elbow drop to PJ and then Cesaro. Riley connected with the high knee on PJ Black. Cesaro got Riley into the Cesaro swing and turned it into a Sharpshooter! Riley made it to the ropes and the ref forced a break in the hold.

Corey Graves: Watch out, A-Ry!

Cesaro went for the European uppercut, but Riley duckd out of the way. Riley connected with another high knee, but Cesaro kicked out at count of two. Riley began to climb to the top of the pod. Riley hit a flying crossbody off the top of the pod onto PJ and Cesaro. Riley went for the Riley Elevation, but PJ Black countered with the Black Diamond, and went for the pin. 1..2..3!

Christy Hemme: ALEX RILEY has been ELIMINATED!

PJ and Cesaro are the final two. Cesaro landed a big forearm. PJ responded with a lariat, and followed through with a series of clubbing forearms across the back of Cesaro’s neck. PJ sent Cesaro to the corner. Cesaro took out the knees of PJ. Cesaro with a falling forearm smash for a two count.

Joey Styles: I thought Cesaro had it there!

Cesaro connects with a barrage of fists, but PJ responded with a discus elbow smash for a two count. PJ went for Black to the Future, but Cesaro countered with the Pele Kick. Cesaro followed that up with the Shining Wizard. He connected with the Ricola bomb for a two count. Cesaro went for the uppercut, but PJ countered with a slingshot senton. PJ went to the top rope.

Corey Graves: He’s going to go for it!

Black hit the 450 Splash and the crowd booed as he went for the pin.

1…

Joey Styles: Is PJ Black about to…

Joey Styles: …become a double champion?

3!

Corey Graves: PJ Black! PJ Black is the new EBWF World Champion. He’s…

The Wrestlemania XVI sign hanging up in the arena exploded with pyro.

Corey Graves: …going to Wrestlemania.

Joey Styles: Joe versus PJ Black at Mania!

Corey Graves: It’s the dawning of a new era in EBWF.

Joey Styles: Join us next week when the road to Wrestlemania continues!
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote