Jimmy Havoc & Zahra Schreiber?

Jayme

Jimmy Havoc & Zahra Schreiber?

Post by Jayme »

Jimmy Havoc dating Zahra Schreiber?
wrestlingrumors.net
July 11th, 2018
By: Aaron Varble

Could love potentially be in the air for the King of the Goths? Many have speculated for quite some time that there may be something between Jimmy Havoc and current Women’s champion, Zahra Schreiber. The two have always been... what many call “overly flirtatious” with one another since Havoc signed with the EBWF. While the two have been spotted occasionally hanging out off camera together, they have never been shy towards one another over social media, and no one has ever been able to officially linked the two together in any sort of relationship capacity.

Photo source: instagram.com/ZahraInChains

The rumor mill surrounding these two has always remained strong despite the fact that neither have ever mentioned being in a relationship. That doesn’t stop the fans from wondering… is there anything going on between the pair? It appears there very well could be something according to the tweets posted down below.

In the last week the two have exchanged some rather suggestive tweets. All of this started when Havoc first tweeted Schreiber and asked her to join him for a morning spirit. This was all in celebration for the 21st FIFA World Cup tournament. Zahra Schreiber accepted his offer and apparently spent some time with the former member of the Broken. The tweets are posted below.

JimmyHavoc: @ZahraInChains Least you know, Hey I could use a date for the match Saturday if you wanna Get Morning Drunk yo
07/05/18 17:11

Zahra then replied with:

ZahraInChains: @JimmyHavoc I'm down, pencil me in :p
07/05/18 20:14

It would appear the two accompanied one another to watch the football game.

Photo source: instagram.com/ZahraInChains

Havoc would later take to twitter with the following:

JimmyHavoc: I can’t believe I let @ZahraInChains see me get so emotional about anything. 2 - 0 England...It's coming home!
07/07/18 13:34

ZahraInChains: @JimmyHavoc If anyone says you're an emotionless robot, I can verify that is untrue! ;) #ItsComingHome
07/07/18 21:25

However the tweets I will post below are the tweets that are really raising eyebrows…

JimmyHavoc: @ZahraInChains and I can Verify you look super hot in an @England shirt 😍😍
07/09/18 02:18

ZahraInChains: @JimmyHavoc I look even better out of it ;)
07/09/18 20:23

JimmyHavoc: @ZahraInChains Confirmed 😍
07/10/18 18:34

Perhaps these two are celebrating early in the best way possible! We reached out to both superstars and received no response. We will keep you updated as details emerge.

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)