Set the stage, i'm coming home.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jessy

Set the stage, i'm coming home.

Post by Jessy »

[align=center][BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLEGzmC-nU0[/BBvideo][/align]

[align=center]Our scenes direction starts out with a man sitting in the back of a brown 1972 Ford Econoline, trudging down a long and lonesome road. The original six-cylinder engine knocking each time they came across any bumps, the chipped paint added character, the rust engulfed the bottom. It's all the man could afford. The mask the man wore covered most of his face, something had to of happened, there was a story to be told. He wore cheap brown dress slacks, an old, wrinkled, white buttoned up shirt, his solid black tie looked as if it had endured more miles than the van itself. The driver being of no importance, his sole purpose being to get the man to his destination.

Mankind: Out of all the people they could of chose, they chose me. Why would they pick someone like me? I've never been given a real chance, ever since the beginning I was rejected, I was told that I was nothing. Now there's a company actually requesting to have me come out and perform for them, against someone they call the villain. Marty Scrull, he has no idea what I've been through, he couldn't comprehend all of the struggles that I've been through, just to get to this point. This Monday, faith willing, I will show him the true definition of torture.

At this point the full solemn atmosphere had been introduced, the camera work focusing on the man's hands at this point, his dirty, blood-stricken hands. They were clutching a single piece of worn out paper with vengeance. His breathing was heavy, a wheeze, the van came to a sudden stop in the middle of a field. The man stepping outside of the van, looking around quickly. The cameraman following him around, taking in all of it. Nothing to be seen for miles, except greenery. After the masked man took multiple steps, he stopped completely. Kneeling down on the ground, placing the piece of paper in front of him on the ground. Grabbing enough dirt with his bare-hand to cover it up. Before the dirt met the paper, the word "Sarah" is visible.

Mankind: Sarah, why did you have to go? It was just one night, I didn't mean to hurt you, I told you that I wasn't going to. You pushed me, I tried being reasonable, all you had to do was accompany me and not be afraid of the scars. You said that you loved me, you said that we were meant to be. You knocked me around like a prized fighter, you took what you wanted. Therefore, me taking the ultimate reward is justified. It's a shame that you'll never be here again to take. You had potential Sarah, you were much more than just another missed opportunity.

Bringing himself to a standing position again, wiping sweat from his forehead. The sun was beaming this particular afternoon, Mankind looked around once more before getting back into the van.

Mankind: Driver, I want you to get me out of here, I cannot function properly in this particular setting anymore, too many memories. Too much frustration, too much anger, why did she have to go? Mama told me that the only person on this earth that will ever love me was her, why did it turn out like this? Why did God have to create people with everything they could ever want, I never got what I wanted. For my 10th birthday I got the remains of a good meal, we didn't have anything. I grew up poor, I was so low I had to look up just to see down. Kids at school would call me several names, monster, the freak, if they only knew what I had been through. The abuse of a belligerent father, no real support group, it's a shame.

The man started to rock back and forth, at this point, he was opening a part of himself that he had long rejected. All those reckless, long nights of abandonment. Being left to fend for himself, feeling hopeless.

Mankind: Driver, do you think this Marty Scrull guy has ever felt hopeless? Been told that he's no good, will never be any good. I sure have, I cannot wait to show him what I have in store for him. Wrestling has always been my way of coping with the madness, the brink of frustration. I was also very big, the kids made fun of me but I was a pretty good wrestler in high school. Until that kid, Jonathan came along. Poor Jonathan, it's amazing that he no longer has an ear. No one told me that there were certain rules to wrestling, I had always trained with local animals, I didn't know the difference. They told me I was strange, I was successful, I got things done and I didn't let anyone stand in my way. I hope he's ready, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get through this. Set the stage, I'm coming home.

The camera pans away from the van, which is still trudging down the road, as the scene comes to a stop.[/align]

OOC: Good luck Griffith!!! I hope you guys enjoy this, I haven't done anything in a long time.
Billy

Re: Set the stage, i'm coming home.

Post by Billy »

I love it. I want to know more about Sarah and what happened to her. I’ve bought into the mystery and look forward to the journey of discovery!
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*