The Disrespect

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Griffith

The Disrespect

Post by Griffith »

Marty Scurll is walking on an empty street at night. The street lights flicker as he walks. He is wearing a nice dark blue suit and his trademark umbrella is in his hands. He continues walking when a man wearing a mankind shirt walks up to him.

Mankind Fan: Oh wow, it's the villain Marty Scurll! I saw that you're fighting Mankind this week. That's rough man. He is the epitome of hardcore.

Scurl: What did you just say to me?

Mankind Fan: Just to...uh... be careful... I guess.

Scurll grabs the man's hand and breaks his fingers. While he writhes in pain Scurll punches him and locks in the Crossface Chickenwing. The man screams in pain before passing out. Scurll gets up, spits on the man and then faces the camera.

Scurll: Kenny Omega, The Miz, CM Punk, Jimmy Havoc, Dalton Castle, PJ Black, Wes Ikeda. All of these men have two things in common. Firstly, they are seen as the top of this company, the very best. And second, none of them will ever be as good as me.

Scurl: I am tired of the constant disrespect shown to me, THE VILLAIN. My name is Marty Scurll and I am the greatest talent this company has ever seen. Why am I consistently relegated to the bottom of the card. On my first night here, I knocked out the Knockout Artist Chris Hero. Then, I brutally beat tommaso ciampa. At Wrestlemania, I pinned Wade Barrett and secured a first round bye in the King of the Ring.

The man begins to moan in pain and Scurll kicks him in the face.

Scurll: Now what am I doing this week? I am facing that pathetic piece of shit Mankind. Washed up and overused, I am going to take great pleasure in tearing him apart limb from limb and ending his career. So everyone, get ready to see another has been beaten down and destroyed by me, The Villain.

Scurll spits on the man one more time before walking away into the darkness.
Billy

Re: The Disrespect

Post by Billy »

Man, Scurll is just downright vicious.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*