Watch The Queen Conquer

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Nick

Watch The Queen Conquer

Post by Nick »

With her match moments away from beginning, Mandy Rose was shown backstage, and she did not look very happy.

MANDY ROSE
“Of course. OF COURSE it’s myself versus Liv Morgan in round one of Queen of the Ring. I need to know what I did to deserve this. I’m too beautiful for certain situations, and this is absolutely one of them.”

Mandy scowled, referencing her upcoming match against Liv Morgan.

MANDY ROSE
“I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I’ll say it forever. I am sick of Liv Morgan. Everything about her gives me second hand embarrassment. Every—damn—thing. Being in the ring with her gives me first hand embarrassment, actually. Oh my gosh.”

She pressed the back of her hand against her forehead in distress.

MANDY ROSE
“But then again, maybe I should just take it for what it is. Because at least it’s a guaranteed by to the next round. I mean, come on. When you think ‘Queen,’ you don’t think of Liv Morgan. There’s no way.”

The Golden Goddess shook her head back and forth, mumbling “nope” repeatedly under her breath.

MANDY ROSE
“I don’t even want to hear the typical banter when it comes to me. Statistics mean nothing when you look this good. Unless you want to talk about how I am a history maker, a former EBWF Women’s Champion, and a WrestleMania victor who just so happens to be God’s greatest creation; then feel free.”

A smirk came to her face.

MANDY ROSE
“A Queen is me. In actual, general life, and right here in EBWF. I’ve proven that time and time again. Liv Morgan? She’s just a glorified jester. And that’s exactly why she’s about to bow at my feet and be my first step towards becoming the official 2018 EBWF Queen of the Ring.”

Mandy raised an eyebrow after pointing at herself. With a flick of her hair, she set off towards the ring.
2x Women's Champion, 2x Sky High Champion, 2012 Women's Royal Rumble Winner, 2010 Queen of the Ring (Torrie Wilson)
1x Women's Champion (Stacy Keibler)
3x Women's Tag Team Champion, 2015 Babe of the Year, 2016 Alliance of the Year (Eva Marie)
1x Women's Champion (Mandy Rose)
Billy

Re: Watch The Queen Conquer

Post by Billy »

"Statistics mean nothing when you look this good."

I love it! I laughed so hard.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*