A Sorta New Beginning

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

A Sorta New Beginning

Post by Billy »

---------------------------------------------------------------------
May 21st 2018 : Nashville, TN : Warfare

Renee Young was standing backstage at Warfare with a microphone in her hand. She was surrounded by the standard EBWF interview set. Her usual pleasant personality was apparent from the smile on her face.

Renee Young : I’m backstage at Warfare where Aiden English just beat Randy Orton to advance to the next round of the King of the Ring. We are going to try to get a word with him before he leaves the arena tonight.

Aiden English burst through the curtain backstage still celebrating his win over Randy Orton. He let out a whoop and pumped his fist in the air rapidly. He very quickly noticed Renee, the lights and the camera. Instinctively, he attempted to slick his hair back before realizing he had shaved it off. A broad smile crossed his face.

Aiden English : With a smile like that, you're either looking for the man of the hour or the man of your dreams. Either way, you’ve found him!

Renee Young : I was actually wondering if I could ask a few questions about the King of the Ring tournament and your victory tonight.

Aiden walked the few more steps necessary to be right next to Renee Young. He leaned toward the camera and feigned grooming his face and head. He combed back his eyebrows and only then returned his gaze to Renee.

Aiden English : Shoot!

Renee Young : Let’s start with the fact that you just beat former EBWF Champion, Randy Orton, to proceed to the second round of the King of the Ring Tournament.

Aiden English : First off, that’s not a question Renee. It wasn’t even a question when the first round of the tournament was announced. It was a foregone conclusion. Secondly, it’s longest reigning EBWF Champion Randy Orton that I just beat. It’s 2013 and 2014 King of the Ring Randy Orton that I just beat. But, most importantly that victory over Randy Orton is SO five minutes ago. Like literally, just happened.

Renee Young : Do you think your win over Randy Orton makes you less of an underdog in this tournament?

Aiden scoffed at the question, his eyes widened.

Aiden English : Underdog? No, no, no, no, no, no! NO! Let me be crystal clear Renee, you only get one insult per interview and you just used yours up! Aiden English is NEVER the underdog. I wasn’t the underdog when I debuted. I wasn’t the underdog when I beat Tyler Breeze. I WAS NOT the underdog tonight! You best believe I’m not the underdog in the King of the Ring!

Renee Young : With all due respect Aiden, in the next round of the tournament you will be facing Braun Strowman who beat Neville earlier tonight. You don’t think you’re the underdog in that match?

Aiden English : No. List Braun Strowman’s achievements. It’s okay, I’ll wait.

Renee Young : Well, he is a former EBWF Tag Team Champion.

Aiden English : So were Tyler Breeze and Randy Orton. Problem is, they didn’t face Aiden English with their tag partners and neither will Strowman. Sure, he’s bigger than I am. He’s definitely stronger than I am. He’s not smarter than I am. He’s not faster. He’s not as good looking, as talented or as hungry as I am. I earned my place in the second round. I beat a former champion, a former King of the Ring, a one time Rookie of the Year. Braun Strowman beat Neville. Neville!

Aiden placed his hand on Renee’s shoulder making her jump. She turned to face him still wide eyed. His smile broadened across his face. Renee looked almost a little scared.

Aiden English : Certainly not a victory worth celebrating.

Renee Young : Strong words from Aiden English as he advances onto the second round of the King of the Ring.

Aiden pumped his fists in the air again and let out another whoop. He backed away from the camera, making sure to stay in frame as long as possible displaying his cheshire grin.

May 28th 2018 : Memphis, TN : Warfare

Aiden was pacing backstage as Warfare kicked off. He pulled out his cell phone and glanced down at the lock screen, a picture of himself with a black scarf wrapped around his neck. The roar of the booing crowd caught his attention and he could barely make out “Lost in Static” playing in the arena. He turned his back to the sound and continued pacing. His phone rang and he answered it on the first ring, snapping it to his ear.

Aiden English : Did you get in contact with her?

Aiden nodded along to the response on the other end of the phone. He let out a sigh.

Aiden English : What do you mean you missed her?

He was more impatient with this response, tapping his foot on the floor.

Aiden English : I told you exactly where to go and when to be there. So, tell me how you went to the wrong place, at the wrong time. Incompetence!

He pulled the phone away from his ear and let his arm rest at his side. His usual smug demeanor was replaced by a mix of frustration and irritation. He pulled the phone back up to his ear.

Aiden English : Stop talking! Listen, you know where to go next. Get everyone together and head this way. We can still lend a hand if you can manage to get your head on straight.

Aiden ended the call and immediately clicked the twitter icon. He scrolled through the most recent posts, liking a few and laughing at a handful. He typed up a couple of replies while standing and then looked for a place to sit.

Aiden English : Everyone's losing their damn minds on Twitter this week. People are still commenting on my tweet toward Ikeda. Look at this! At Numba One Wes Fan. Creative name kid. Respect is earned? Oh I got a response for you! Let’s see here.

Aiden switched to safari and typed Daniel Bryan into the search bar. He scrolled through images on google until he found a good and beat up image of Daniel. He saved it to his phone with a snide snicker and then right back to Twitter. He posted the image as a reply to @Numba1WesFan. A crew member approached Aiden with a clipboard in his hand.

Crew : We’ve got nothing scheduled for you Mr. English, you can leave at your leisure!

Aiden looked up from his phone with furrowed brows.

Aiden English : Oh! Really? Gee golly, thanks! Did someone put you up to this? You think I didn’t know what was on the schedule for me before the show kicked off?

Crew : Sorry Mr. English. I was just trying to be helpful. I didn’t want you to have to sit here all night bored.

Aiden English : It’s alright kid. You didn’t know any better. Just, next time. Next time assume I know what’s going on unless I’m asking questions. If you can manage that you’ll go far in this world.

The crew member was still standing there stammering something but Aiden was looking back at his phone, not listening. He scrolled through more replies and laughed. He was in the middle of reading a tweet when his phone started ringing. He sighed, pulled the phone up to his ear and waited.

Aiden English : Yeah… So, you found her and joined in?... You brought a what?... No, why in the hell would you bring a drum? Are you a little colonial boy?... Alright, whatever! Look, I’m on my way out there.

Aiden put his phone in his pocket and jumped up. He headed off down a long hall full of crates and crew members. The crew talked quietly amongst themselves. At the end of the hall were a large set of metal doors leading outside. He could hear the taps of a small drum and some chanting on the other side. He grabbed the handle to one side of the door and hesitated before pushing it open. The crew member from earlier tapped him on the shoulder. Aiden swung around and lowered an angered gaze at the man.

Aiden English : I get it, there’s nothing for me tonight. I’m headed out to get involved in something, find myself some air time.

Crew : Actually, I just got a call from the boss. They set up an interview with you and Renee Young and it needs to get done as soon as possible.

Aiden English : Are you serious? Right now? I was just about to go make a moment for myself and NOW there’s suddenly something scheduled. Alright, let’s get this over with, where is she?

Crew : Right this way.

The crew member started walking back down the hall and took a right down a side hall. They walked for what seemed like minutes to Aiden. Each step was a mile of silent boredom as the sound of a protest faded into the distance. Finally, they arrived at another set of metal doors. The crew member motioned to them.

Crew : She’s right through these doors. Have a lovely evening sir!

The crew member quickened his step and headed back the way they came. Aiden walked to the doors and pushed one open. He stepped through and flung his arms out wide.

Aiden English : I have arrived!

The door slammed shut behind him. Aiden English was alone in the parking garage on the far side of the building. He pulled at the door but it was locked from the inside. He pounded on the door, kicked the door and thrashed about. Eventually he slumped down in front of the door and pulled his phone out. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear. It rang. And, rang. And, rang. No one answered. He lightly smacked the back of his head into the door several times.

Aiden English : You pissed off the wrong superstar tonight pal.

Aiden stood up and started the long walk around the building to get back to his gear and his car. He stared at his phone, waiting for a call back. It never came.

June 2nd 2018 : Branson, MO : Outside Hamner’s Variety Theater

A cameraman for a local celebrity gossip show was outside Hamner’s Variety Theater, just off the strip in Branson Missouri. The front doors were closed and there was no one working in the ticket office. The camera was focused on the front entrance.

Cameraman : A reliable source tells us that EBWF wrestler Aiden English is inside doing some sort of audition. Could Aiden English be looking for a career on stage here in Branson? Are the rumors that he may be leaving EBWF due to the treatment of Wes Ikeda true? Hopefully he will come out these doors and we will answer all these questions and more!

The front doors swung open and Aiden English stepped out into the sun. He had on a red button up shirt with the top two or three buttons undone and a black scarf draped over his shoulders. His sleeves were rolled up and he had on a pair of black shorts. A pair of dark aviator style glasses covered his eyes. The cameraman zoomed in close.

Camerman : Aiden, how did the audition go?

Aiden English : AuditionS, with an S.

Camerman : You’ve auditioned for more than one show here in town?

Aiden English : What? No! Why would I ever do that? No, I’m holding auditions.

Camerman : What are you auditioning people for?

Aiden pulled his sunglasses down and gave a look he might give a mirror when admiring himself in the morning. His smile was wide.

Aiden English : For a show on the internet called Curtain Call, maybe you’ve heard of it.

Camerman : Are you adding more people to your cast?

Aiden English : No! Due to some artistic disagreements I’m recasting the entire show. Starting over with better and more talented actors. Maybe a couple of singers! And, I’m not done! I’m going to be auditioning even more people as the weeks go on. I just happened to be passing through the area and called in a few favors to get the theater to hold my auditions in!

The cameraman panned back out to get a wide shot of Aiden in front of the building. Aiden put his glasses back on and tried his best to look uninterested and preocupied.

Cameraman : The rumor is that you have a number on contender’s match for the Breakout Championship coming up this week. Any idea who you might be facing?

Aiden English : Oh, so the rumor mill knows I’m going to be in the match but not who else is competing? That’s one hard pill to swallow, but I’ll choke it down. I’m going to be facing Rob Van Dam and Marty Scurll in a triple threat match.

Cameraman : Any incite into your competition?

Aiden English : Of course, Seth Rollins is a world class athlete and I’m proud to have this opportunity to face him for the Breakout Championship.

Cameraman : What about RVD and Scurll?

Aiden English : Oh, I thought your question was about my competition. I’m sorry. All kidding aside, I actually kind of like Scurll. He’s tough as nails, no-nonsense and says it like it is. He’s also in the second round of the King of the Ring tournament. I won’t fault him to making it this far due to a bye but I will fault him for his recent loss on Warfare. A loss to a debuting wrestler named, bat *beep* crazy. Am I allowed to say that?

Cameraman : They edit it and bleep it before airing.

Aiden English : Okay, so anyways. Scurll isn’t on a winning streak, he hasn’t maintained his momentum since Wrestlemania. I have! I’m undefeated since joining the EBWF and for as much as I might like Scurll as a person, he’s not going to be the one to stop this train in its tracks. He’s not going to be the one to derail me from the future I deserve. I’m not worried about Scurll.

Cameraman : What about RVD? Are you worried about him?

Aiden English : Really? Rob? He..

Aiden did air quotes with his fingers.

Aiden English : “earned” a spot in this match by getting beat by the champion! In what world does that even make sense? He loses to the champion and Wes gives him a chance to get beat again by the champion if he can avoid getting beat by two other men. I actually feel sorry for Robby. He’s kind of a part of this club forming in EBWF. A club of people that it seems Wes Ikeda has it out for. I mean booking RVD in back to back losses, that’s got to be hard on the ego. That’s got to be frustrating. That’s got to be heart breaking. This Monday he’s going to face Aiden English and no one will blame him if he just leaves the arena after losing and heads home for good. Everyone else has done it, why shouldn’t he?

Cameraman : Surely your luck has to run out eventually though right?

Aiden English : Luck? Have you seen any of my matches? I don’t rely on luck! Inside that ring I have no equal. You want to know why I’m facing Marty Scurll and Rob Van Dam at the same time? Because, Ikeda is tired of me beating my opponents so bad they refuse to show up for weeks at a time. Wes is fed up with me thinning the roster at EBWF and he thinks putting me in the ring with two guys that I might split the punishment between the two of them. That’s not going to happen!

Cameraman : Which of the two will you focus your attacks on?

Aiden English : I’m not going to focus my attacks. I’m going to unleash my true potential! All this time, i’ve been holding back. I’ve been reigning in the agression. I’ve been hiding the limits of my ability. I’ve been playing by the rules and doing things by the books. That ends at Warfare. Seth Rollins has me to look forward to. I’m coming for his title and I am UNSTOPPABLE! I’m going to beat Marty Scurll and R-V-D like they were my red headed step children. I’m going to plow through them like a freight train through warm butter. I’m going to take that title and I’m going to do it BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.

Aiden stepped up to the camera and pulled it to focus on his face. His glasses still covering his eyes he let out a wicked smile.

Aiden English : Under the surface, hiding with my aggression and the rest of my talent, there is something else. Locked away inside of me is a beast that even I am scared to unleash. It calls to me. It begs for the cage to be opened. It pleads to be unleashed. Maybe someday, maybe it will come out. But Robby and Marty don’t warrant such extreme measures. They get me. The Drama King, FUTURE King of the Ring and Breakout Champion!

Aiden’s smile had faded by the end of his rant. He released the camera and stepped back a bit. He tore his glasses back off his face and stared hard into the camera. The deep, panicked breathing of the cameraman was audible for several more seconds before the tension was broken by the doors to the theater opening again. Four more men and two women walked out. They glanced at the camera and instantly started primping. Aiden held his hand up behind him, motioning for them to stop.

Aiden English : He’s not here for you and today isn’t the right day for an announcement. Go. We’ve got work to do.

Aiden looked over his shoulder to the small crowd behind him. They all started walking toward the parking lot. Aiden turned back to the camera and gave a full bow before following them.

Cameraman : That was certainly interesting!

June 3rd 2018 : YouTube : Curtain Call

The video opened on an empty black screen. The logo for Aiden’s youtube show Curtain Call faded in slowly over five or six seconds. Another slow fade revealed Aiden sitting in a black leather lounge chair at the left side of the screen. On risers opposite him were six bar stools in two neat rows. He had on black EBWF logo t-shirt and a pair of jeans. In his hands he held a microphone with the Curtain Call logo on it. He let out a short cough to clear his throat before raising the mic.

Aiden English : I’m Aiden English and welcome to another Episode of Curtain Call. I have an exciting show planned for you this week with some major announcements. Announcements that I can’t wait for and so we’re going to dive right in to them. I know, I took a break from doing the show last week and I’m very sorry to all of my loyal fans. However, there was an unfortunate incident in Memphis that lead to the dismissal of the Curtain Call cast of actors. I took the last week off from the show to interview new actors and bring them into the family here at Curtain Call. At this time I would like to introduce you to all the faces you’re going to be seeing in the upcoming episodes. First I’d like to introduce Ryan Smith!

The man who walked onto screen was in decent shape with mid-length brown hair and piercing green eyes. He had on a black shirt with the Curtain Call logo on it and a pair of red shorts. He took the closest stool to Aiden on the top row with a slight head nod to the camera.

Aiden English : Thanks for joining us Ryan! You’ve got a few seconds to tell the audience about yourself, let loose.

Ryan Smith : Hey everyone, I was born and raised in Savannah Georgia. I play three instruments and sing in the church choir. I’d like to thank Mr. English for this wonderful opportunity.

Aiden English : What a good wholesome performer we have in Ryan! Up next I’d like to introduce you to one of Curtain Call’s new leading ladies. Miss Sarah Copper!

The blonde that came into the shot looked like your typical bad guy from an eighties teen drama. Her long blonde hair and mini skirt practically screamed mean girl. She took the seat right next to Ryan after giving a big fake smile to the camera.

Aiden English : Don’t let her innocent smile trick you boys, this one is a FIRECRACKER! Anything to say to the people watching on Youtube Sarah?

Sarah Cooper : It’s Cooper with two O’s. Not the metal pennies are made out of!

Aiden English : That’s wonderfully interesting. NEXT! From sunny California, I’d like to introduce to you, James Wilson.

James was basically a matching set for Sarah. His strong jawline, blonde hair and blue eyes made him a poster boy for eighties male villain. He did have a certain boyish charm about him however as he plopped down on the barstool.

Aiden English : Easy on the chair, it cost more than you make in a week. Trust me, I sign your checks! James, do you have anything to say to the viewers?

James shook his head and looked back at Aiden.

Aiden English : Watch out everyone, James is the strong silent type. A man of few words and big action. Speaking of big action, up next I want to introduce not one but two of the new stars of Curtain Call, Tyler and Michelle, the Jones Twins.

He had a shaved head with a light showing of black stubble. She had long curly black hair. Both with dark eyes. He wore bright blue and her dress was a similarly bright orange. They took the first two seats in the bottom row. Tyler leaned to Aiden and shook his hand.

Aiden English : Wow! That grip. Ever thought about a career in professional wrestling? I can get you an agent and tryout. Just say the word.

Aiden and Tyler both chuckled but Tyler did so significantly longer than Aiden. By the time Tyler stopped laughing Aiden’s expression had gotten very serious.

Aiden English : Now’s your chance. Anything you’d care to say?

Tyler Jones : It’s a pleasure to be a part of this wonderful cast. Even more so to share this opportunity with my twin sister.

Michelle Jones : Thanks Ty! I’d also like to thank Aiden for this opportunity and all of you for the support I’m sure you’ll show the entire cast!

Aiden English : Oh, you don’t know this crowd! They’re a bunch of vultures. One mistake and they will tear you apart. I’ve seen it happen a hundred times. Thankfully, I don’t make mistakes so I don’t have to worry about that myself. You guys though. I do not envy you when it comes to this crowd. Enough about that though, we have one more fabulous star to bring out. The oldest member of the cast, Ray Parker. Ray Parker was formerly an Elvis imposter but now he’s going to bring his love of impressions to Curtain Call!

An older gentleman came and sat down on the last stool. What was once clearly black hair was now all but completely white. He wore a long sleeve button up shirt with a sweater over the top of it and some dainty glasses. He had been wearing a black golf cap when he first appeared but quickly took it off and held it in his lap.

Aiden English : Any words Ray?

Ray Parker : We prefer the word impersonator to imposter. Sounds less criminal.

Aiden English : Pretending to be the King is a criminal act and it deserves to be called such! Is that all you want to say to the crowd?

Ray Parker (doing a porky pig impersonation) : Th-Th-Th-That’s all folks!

Aiden English : Real cute. Anyhow fans, I introduce to you the new cast of Curtain Call! I hope everyone is as excited about this new chapter in the shows history. Now, they’re going to take their leave and we are going to continue on with the show. Thanks for joining us everyone!

The cast started to shuffle back off screen amidst a fade from one scene to another. Now Aiden was standing in front of a black banner with the EBWF logo. He had changed clothes between segments, now wearing an open sided shirt and black pants.

Aiden English : I’d like to take a few moments out of the show to talk about the upcoming episode of Warfare. You see, I’ve been asking, pleading, SHOUTING to be placed on the show in the position I deserve. I’ve been beating people up, hurting people and ending careers to drive my point home. And, I’ve finally gotten my point across to management or so it seems. This week I am headlining the show in a match against Marty Scurll and Rob Van Dam. We’re going to have a triple threat match to determine who is next in line for Seth Rollins’ Breakout title. Interestingly enough, before I can get a shot at a Champ I have to breakthrough these two chumps! Don’t get me wrong, I’ve gone on record in saying that I like Scurll as a person. And, what’s not to like? He’s ruthless, he’s vindictive, he’s violent, hell he’s everything I am. Everything except the most important thing, talented. He’s no Aiden English! How did he earn the chance at a title shot? By winning a match way back at Wrestlemania? Because, it’s either that or he’s buddied up to someone with a lot of pull. I know, I sound like a broken record here but he lost to Mankind of all people. Sure, you can claim Mankind is a ring veteran, he’s unhinged and unpredictable. His odor is enough to knock you out cold. But if Scurll is the Villain he so claims to be, he should have beaten him. I beat the veteran I was placed in a match against. I beat Randy Orton who at times has been every bit as unhinged as Mankind. I beat Daniel Bryan, who certainly smelt as bad as Mankind. Three times I beat people like Mankind. Not Scurll, he can’t even seal the deal a single time. That right there, that’s why he won’t beat me. That is why he CAN’T beat me. Rob though, Rob is another story.

Aiden shifted his weight to the other leg and let out a long deep sigh. His smile faded to a composed look of remorse.

Aiden English : These extremely old guys and their return to the ring. Forgive the pun, but these little post life crises are starting to get a little old. I know you used to pal around with Douglas. You and Shane were probably the best of friends at one time or another. You come from the same places, you have the same career trajectories. You’ve both tried to make a return to the ring and EBWF management has fed you both to me. If you want to know what the future has in store for you, you don’t need to go to the psychic friends network. You don’t need to consult a palm reader or the tarot. All you have to do is watch the rise and fall of Shane Douglas in EBWF. Poised for a massive return to action Shane was all talk. And boy was he a talented talker! Boy did he say some things. Then came time for him to get in the ring and back up what he had said. Then came time to face the music so to speak. Turns out he didn’t have just one more match in him. I BEAT him, I BROKE him, I DESTROYED him and I RETIRED him. You won’t be any different and the one’s calling the shots know it. You were brought in because I gave their last museum piece a one way ticket to the ER. Sadly, they’ve decided you weren’t worth the investment and so, instead of going through the hassle of firing you, they’re sending me in to break you into little tiny pieces that can be swept out of the ring and into the trash. Right where you belong! This Monday is your FINAL CURTAIN CALL! Enough about my win Monday. The new cast would love to offer you a look into the career highlights of Rob Van Dam! Take it away guys!

The screen faded to solid black. White letters then faded in on the screen. “A long time ago, in a High School Gym”. The black screen faded in on a wrestling ring set up in a gym. In the middle of the ring was Ryan with a long brown wig on. On the outside of the ring was James with a fat suit.

Ryan Smith : Alright Mr. Hay. I know I couldn’t cut it in the big time but give me a shot here. I can do this, I know I can do this.

James Wilson : Run the ropes Robbie V. I’ve got to know you can do this with all that smoke in your lungs!

Ryan Smith : Anything sir, just give me one shot. I know I can be famous!

James Wilson : Run!

The screen faded out on Ryan running back and forth across the ring flailing his arms and doing everything in his power to look pathetic. The screen was black again as more white letters faded in. “A Few Year Later” The scene came back into view. Now a stuffed rhinoceros was sitting in one of the corners with a fake title belt wrapped around it. Also in the ring was Tyler in a referee shirt.

James Wilson : This your last chance to win back the title Robbie! All you gotta do is beat that beast! Start the match.

Ryan ran across the ring at the stuffed animal and dove into it. He rolled back and forth across the mat with the thing until finally coming to rest with it on top of him. Tyler dropped down and counted to three like lightning. James laughed maniacally on the outside of the ring as the shot faded to black. “A few MORE years later.” Now Ryan was in the ring opposite of Ray wearing a long blonde wig and big R’s and stars all over his costume. Ryan had a fake title in his hands. Ray ran across the ring, tossed Ryan to the mat and covered him. This time Tyler counted slowly and then handed the title to Ray. Ryan slapped the mat but was handed a different fake title by James.

James Wilson : You still got the other title Robbie V! You still got it!

Another fade to black. “The NEXT night.” The shot now had Ryan opposite of both Sarah and Michelle. Sarah was seated on Michelle’s shoulders with a large costume covering both of them. Ryan ran at them and at the last minute threw himself to the mat and writhed in pain. The ladies covered him and Tyler counted very slowly. The girls took the title and left the ring still one on top of the other. James rolled under the ring and stood over Ryan. He delivered a leg drop to an already downed Ryan.

James Wilson : You didn’t have it in you Robbie. You couldn’t keep your titles. You couldn’t beat the horned beast. You couldn’t beat the R Star. You couldn’t even beat that big guy. Being big is literally his only talent. I should have never hired you!

James rolled Ryan out of the ring as the screen faded to black. “One year ago.” Now instead of Ryan in the wig it was Ray in a graying wig. Ray had an old tattered blanket over his shoulders and was on a different set. It looked similar to a city street but was poorly or hastily made. Ray looked at the camera with a puppy dog expression.

Ray Parker : I know I’m not that good at wrestling, but maybe someone will take me on as a novelty act. That way I can get some food and stay in a good cheap motel!

Another fade to black. “One week from now.” The shot opened back up on Ray’s face. His eyes were closed tight. The camera panned out to reveal he was wearing a suit. It panned further to reveal he was laying in a coffin. The screen faded to black one last time. Words came up. “The End of Rob Van Dam”. The shot shrunk to take up less of the screen as advertisements for older episodes appeared at the right side of the screen. The video ended.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*
Jayme

Re: A Sorta New Beginning

Post by Jayme »

This was very entertaining the whole way through. I also liked the protest being referenced in this and a reason on why he was unable to attend. I love what you are doing with Aiden English. Admittedly I wasn't a huge fan of him, but I thoroughly enjoy what you've done with him so far, and it makes me want to be a fan of his now haha. Keep up the awesome work!

EBWF Women's Champion (ALx2) (VSx2)(LMx1)(ZSx2)
EBWF Sky High Champion (VSx1)
EBWF Women's Tag Champions (TBPx2) (MGx3)
Babe of the Year (VS-'12,'14,'16,'17)
Female Wrestler of the Year (AL-'13)
Tag Team of the Year (TBP-'15)
Alliance of the Year (MG-'16)(LM&2Pawz-'18)
Ben M

Re: A Sorta New Beginning

Post by Ben M »

I agree with Jayme. This was excellent.

Got my work cut out for me this week...