Community Pair

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Tony S

Community Pair

Post by Tony S »

Hey everyone, I want to thank you all for the kind words that have been spoken about the current Women’s Division stuff going on, and I assure you, you’re going to love where it’s all going. Here’s a little something, I hope you all enjoy and continue watching, EBWF is only going to get more exciting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Warfare returned from commercial, the video cut backstage where Alexa Bliss stood with her hands cupped in front of her. Alexa looked into the camera with a sad look on her face. Her eyes looked watery as though she was going to cry.

Alexa Bliss: ”Liv.. I’m.. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know how much these meant to you.. I really thought that.. That they were just a couple pairs of old shoes. I didn’t know that they mattered..”

Alexa pulled some air into her lungs before she blow into her hands. Fragments of torn up shoes blew out from her hands into the camera. As they fell to the floor, Alexa’s mood turned. With an evil smirk on her face, she continued.

Alexa Bliss: ”Because they’re just shoes, get over it. So you have to wear the community pair that comes with every locker room, in every arena. It might actually help your footwork. You know, shoes that actually fit and were made for this sport. Not an over priced pair of cheap fabric with a has-been’s name on it.”

She shook her as she talked about the shoes.

Alexa Bliss: ”Needless to say, I didn’t you a favor by cleaning out your closet of all that clutter.”

Alexa put on a fake smile as she stared into the camera.

Alexa Bliss: ”Now maybe you can grow up and be an adult, and a “professional” wrestler. Then you will know not to mess with someone’s coronation as the rightful, Queen of the Ring.

You wanted to play your Jersey streetrat games. You wanted to ruin MY MOMENT!!

Well, I ruined something of yours.”

Bliss paused a moment as she relished in the thoughts of Liv’s shoes in the wood chipper.

Alexa Bliss: ”Just like I’m going to ruin your chance tonight at getting the advantage in the Queen of the Mountain Match. Just like I’m going to ruin Paige’s chances.

The two of you need to think back to a couple weeks ago.. Liv, I know you remember, I made sure you wouldn’t forget.. A couple weeks ago, I proved how vicious I can be when I slammed your head Liv, into the steel side of that wood chipper. As the last of your shoes were getting shredded, you laid there.. Motionless. Helpless.

Now think about the future.. Think about SummerSlam.. I will have ladders. More steel than the siding on that wood chipper. And I will have them all at my disposal. I’m not going to have to lure you out into the parking lot. No.. All those steel ladders, they’ll be at ringside. They’ll be sitting there waiting for me to crake it over both of your skulls.”

Alexa looked sadistic for a moment.

Alexa Bliss: ”At SummerSlam, I will prove that I will stop at nothing to get what is rightfully mine.. I earned it when I won the 2018 Women’s Royal Rumble. I earned it when I advanced to the finals of the Queen of the Ring Tournament, and then won, by disqualification. I earned my shots at the EBWF Women’s Championship, and now.. Now I will earn my championship.”

She gave one last smirk before the video cut out and Warfare returned to ringside.
EBWF World Champion (PJB x2)(TE x1), EBWF Intercontinental Champion (PJB x1),
EBWF Path to Glory Champion (PJB x2)(CS x1), EBWF Tag-Team Champion (Corre x1)(CJP x1)(BR x1)(SDS x1),
EBWF Women's Champion (AB x1), EBWF Women's Royal Rumble (AB 2016, 2018)
Billy

Re: Community Pair

Post by Billy »

I loved this. The fake concern, the evil smiles. All of it! Great work Tony!
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*