Twitter War for the Ages

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Twitter War for the Ages

Post by Billy »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter Video
Posted 9/3/18 during Warfare!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The video opened with Aiden English sitting in the locker room geared up for his match against Hardcore Holly later in the night. He leaned back on the bench until he was propped up by the lockers and only then cracked a smile.

Aiden English: Turns out our boy Bob watches my show on youtube! I knew he had to be one of those new follows I picked up this week. Now he's on Warfare running his mouth like maybe he has something to say! I say let's take this twitter war out of the atmosphere and light up the EBWF Universe! Holly. Listen up because it was all jokes and laughs. Then you brought my wife up, something I haven't done with you out of respect for your personal life. Now, Bob, you've made things personal and I am to dismantle you. Not just in the ring, but I'm going to dismantle your character. I'm going to assassinate all the credibility you think you've built by walking around with that steel chair. And I'm going to do it in the ring when I beat you down and smile over your motionless body. But first, I think I'll take a couple more shots at you verbally!

Aiden cleared his throat.

Aiden English: Our man Bob can't speak to save his life. Which just may be the saddest bit of strife. But his ears don't seem to fall behind. Maybe, he even managed to realize those words rhymed. But I am suddenly saddened by his sordid attempt at stunted speech. Stepping to me he starts to savagely sink. Lower than the setting sun on the horizon his career falls. Because in EBWF he can't lick McMahon's balls! So happily I'll hand Havoc his horrid haircut when handily I scalp his horribly hideous head. When Holly gets in the ring with me I'll leave him for dead. He couldn't book time to get on the air. So he stalked through the halls hopping Renee would be there. Then he let out some dumb diatribe about not knowing yet. Let me clear it up for you Bob, losing's your best bet. This burnt out bore barely manages to breathe, attempting to break out and I'mma break both his knees. The end is coming, you best believe that's a fact. A calculated call commenting on your incorrect command of civilized conduct and you won't have a contract. There's no need for that though because to me you're not even a threat. Someone call Linda, because I'm about to smack Hardcore so hard he'll wake up a brunette. Y'all know me, I'm Aiden English from Chi-town, REPRESENT! Hey Bob Holly, fuck you and get bent!

Aiden laughed as the video suddenly ended.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*