Notes of Discord

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Notes of Discord

Post by Billy »

*formatting to return next week*

The video on EBWF.net opened up with Elias Samson sitting on a stool in the center of the screen. He had his guitar across his chest. A single beam of light streamed down over him from above, leaving the room around him in complete darkness. Elias had his head tilted to the side and was looking away from the camera to the left of the screen. He held his hand up to his mouth.

Elias Samson: This week I have the…

Elias raised both hands and made air quotes.

Elias Samson: “Pleasure” of going one on one against the Villain Marty Scurll. I have the…

Elias did the air quotes again but this time he bobbed his entire upper body with each syllable.

Elias Samson: “Pleasure of facing” yet another person in EBWF whose worked alongside the wretched Aiden English and his stupid Geurrerro bride. Marty Scurll? Why not book me against one of the dumb mannequins back in the costume department? Certainly it would have more mental capacity than the Villain. Maybe Wes wants to tap one of the referees for their in ring debut. I’m sure any of them would have a better shot at winning a match. Perhaps the EBWF Universe would rather see Elias Samson go one on one with a broomstick. The broomstick would have more charisma and know more wrestling moves than stupid Marty Scurll. Stupid Marty the stupid former Aiden English team member!

Elias shook his head and tapped on the body of the guitar. Each knock echoed through the instrument and shook the strings just enough to make a little sound. There was no rhythm to these knocks. Elias finally turned to look into the camera.

Elias Samson: You see, that seems to be the running theme of my recent career. Every time they put someone on the other side of that ring, he’s had involvement with Aiden English. He’s worked with Aiden English. He’s done something for or with stupid Aiden English! It’s like a failed friendship that I can’t escape. I’m haunted by my bad choices and my awful association to that ungrateful piece of trash! I’m tired of being in the ring against Aiden’s merry band of misfit co-conspirators and best friends. I say in the ring but if you remember clearly the last time I was in the ring the person on the other side of the poster didn’t have it in him to even show up! Maybe this week my opponent will actually make it down to the ring before Aiden’s yellow belly rubs off on him!

Elias slung the guitar off his shoulder and gingerly laid it down on the ground beside the stool. He kept his head down toward the floor as he continued speaking.

Elias Samson: Yeah! Maybe Marty will have the chutzpah to show up Monday night and take his beating like a man. Not a strong man or a skilled man but a man nonetheless! Oh and I see the irony in calling Marty a man of any kind but he’s more a man than English or Ciampa will ever be! And, oh man do you know how fitting it is to meet the villain in Wisconsin of all places? America’s dairyland! This man’s head is so full of curds and whey that he actually thinks he’s a somebody. He actually thinks he deserve to be in the main event. Either he’s got a serious case of superiority complex or he’s ten bars short of a symphony.

Elias twirled his finger next to his head indicating Marty was crazy.

Elias Samson: Not playing with a full band as it were.

Elias shook his head, reached down and pulled the guitar back up onto his lap. He pointed at it with a smile.

Elias Samson: Monday, I’m going to string up this guitar. I’m going to stroll down to the ring. I’m going to play a few notes for the people in that cow ridden hell hole. Then, I’m going to pin Marty Numscurll in the center of the ring. Then I’m going to leave Wisconsin, take a half dozen showers and never look back. I’m going to look forward!

Elias focused in on the camera as the light blinked rapidly for a few seconds.

Elias Samson: I’m going to set my sights on the Royal Rumble and when the time comes, I’m going to win!

The light didn’t go out but it dimmed down to a faint glow barely illuminating Elias’s front half. Behind him a dark figure stepped into frame.

???: MUSIC MAAAAAN.

Elias looked in the wrong direction.

Elias Samson: Who the hell?

???: OH MUSIC MAAAAN.

As Elias pivoted to look in the other direction the figure crossed over to the other side keeping itself out of Elias’s view. Elias looked back at the camera confused as the figure approached. Tanned hand emerged into the light and grabbed Elias by the biceps.

Elias Samson: Ahhh!

Elias froze.

???: ITSssssss not polite to talk about people behind their backs music man.

Elias sat there unmoving as the hands receded into the darkness. The figure moved further and further away until it was completely in the black. The light slowly came back up and as it did Elias regained his composure. He glanced around the empty set frantically.

Elias Samson: Who in the hell?

Elias stood up from the stool, gripping the neck of the guitar tightly.

Elias Samson: Stupid dark room!

The video ended abruptly with an EBWF logo on screen.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*