Outbursts

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Outbursts

Post by Billy »

OOC: Sorry, I let the deadline get away from me. Packing and work and kids... Good luck to everyone this week!

It was moments after Warfare went of the air Monday the fourth when Aiden pushed through the curtain and kicked the first thing in his path. He turned and shoved a production table, sending a stack of papers to the floor with a loud grunt. He turned and looked at the small crowd eyeing him.

Aiden English: What? No one here's ever seen someone angry before?

Aiden threw his left hand up and pushed further into the back, his right hand holding the Gateway Title tight to his shoulder. Just outside of gorilla he was met by Raquel Diaz and Chavo. Chavo looked concerned and instantly attempted to calm the champion down but Raquel had a smug smile on her face as she laid her hand on the small of her husband's back. Aiden sighed and gripped Raquel in a hug.

Aiden English: I lost my cool out there tonight. Stepped away from the path of light and showed the old Aiden. He's still in there. I thought, I thought he was gone but he's still there.

Aiden shook his head.

Aiden English: That kind of stunt could cost me my match at WrestleMania.

Raquel Diaz: Then you'll just cash in the Gateway Title and get your shot that way!

Aiden took a few steps away from his allies and let out another yell. He pushed a shipping crate into the wall.

Aiden English: SOFT! He had the nerve to call me soft? Look at everything I've done since turning away from the old Aiden. I've held both the Breakout and Gateway Titles! Not to mention I didn't drop my belt to Havoc and LEGION. Not like the MIZ! He's lucky I didn't drive the Gateway Title another six inches down his throat!

Raquel Diaz: That's right! Tap into that anger. Hold onto it and use it at Mania!

Chavo Guerrero: Hang on, settle down here. Let's not get too far from the path. He needs to focus!

Raquel Diaz: Damn straight he needs to focus! Focus on winning the World Title, by any means necessary!

Aiden English: Yeah... Wait, what? No! I have to win it the right way.

Raquel Diaz: You don't have to do anything. You don't owe Miz a fair fight.

Chavo Guerrero: Winning like that would taint the entire reign. You'd have everyone wondering if you could have won it the right way.

Aiden English: Yeah, yeah. The questions would never stop!

Raquel Diaz: Really? Did anyone question your Breakout Title reign? When you won that title you were still willing to go the distance no matter the cost. You know who questions your time with that title? NO ONE! No one because you silenced all your doubters in the ring by beating them senseless.

Chavo Guerrero: But, you silenced those doubts the right way!

Raquel Diaz: Silence is all the same. Lay waste to the competition and no one will be able to discount your time with the strap! Think, it's what dad would have done!

Aiden English: Yeah. You're right, he would have and no one questions his place in the pantheon.

Chavo Guerrero: What's this pantheon shit? You know who would know what to do? Rey Mysterio. He could guide you down the right path!

Aiden looked slightly confused.

Aiden English: Yeah? Let's go talk to him!

Raquel Diaz: No! The time for talking is over! You don't need to talk to Mysterio! No, you need to go find him and beat him down. Start your road to glory by standing over him in victory! Let him be the first victim of a revived Aiden English! Let him be the first to fall before the FUTURE EBWF Heavyweight Champion!

Aiden took a step back and glanced between his two closest friends. Raquel held out her hand to her husband and reluctantly he took it. The couple walked away down the hall, leaving Chavo starring as the scene ended.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*