Junior's Jam

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Junior's Jam

Post by Billy »

My intent was to do more here to build this story a bit slower. However, I just came off work 12 days straight and decided to take a nap when I got home. I woke up way way way too late to write something better. Now, for some unknown reason, I'm fighting to keep my eyes open. At one point in writing this, I was so out of it that I started thinking of Star Wars (it's idly playing the background) and ended up writing five or six sentences about droids. Anyhow, thanks for your time! Have a good week!

--------------------------------
EBWF House Show
Clip Made available on EBWF’s Youtube
Thursday, May 9th
--------------------------------

The clip opened with Chavo’s hand being raised in victory over some local act brought in to make him look good at the house show. He walked to the ropes, leaned over and asked a crew member to pass him a microphone. The local crowd was still cheering his quick win.

Chavo Guerrero: There’s a legacy among the Guerrero Family that seems to be in question more and more often lately. From time to time, Eddie would do less than honorable things to make sure he won the matches and got the titles. He brought himself to the top of the industry by doing anything it took to win. Some people might tell you his actions brought fame to the Guerrero Legacy. I on the other hand, think Eddie tarnished our family name.

There was a mixed reaction to Chavo’s disregard for Eddie’s legacy.

Chavo Guerrero: He walked a dark path, and he carried my father’s name into the dark night with him, corrupting and condemning it. Even now, Raquel walks in the shadow of his darkness. I hear her whispering to Aiden, giving him twisted ideas and twisting his mind against his friends and allies. When she considered Elias a burden, she cut him loose.

Chavo looked at the crowd with a pleading look on his face.

Chavo Guerrero: Aiden had been dedicated to the light and now I see him slipping further and further into the darkness associated with my cousin’s family. I need to sto…

“Moments” by Sevendust hit and the crowd roared to life. After a moment, instead of Aiden stepping out onto the ramp it was Raquel who appeared. She posed at the top of the ramp for several moments before coughing into a microphone.

Raquel Diaz: Are you really dumb enough to come out here and talk trash about my father? You think you can sully his name without paying dearly?

Chavo Guerrero: You need to cal…

Raquel Diaz: Don’t you dare tell me to calm down! In the lead up to Wrestlemania you and I had our share of differences concerning the path my husband should follow. Eventually your “reason”

Raquel did the finger quotes with her free hand.

Raquel Diaz: won out and Aiden decided to face the Miz as the new him. He decided to cast aside the same tactics you’re claiming lessen the Guerrero name. He decided to follow your path and look what it got him!

Chavo Guerrero: You think he could have won following your advice?

Raquel Diaz: Had Aiden given in to his instincts, you wouldn’t be walking into Warfare to face the World Champion! If he had listened to me, he would have added another title to his wall of trophies. Instead the Miz is still champion and Aiden doubts his abilities. You and your advice ruined him.

Chavo Guerrero: I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m not going to keep fighting with you. Monday I’m going to beat the Miz in a way your husband couldn’t. I’m going to beat him without cheating, without underhanded tactics. I’m going to beat him fair and square to prove that it wasn’t my philosophy that failed, it was Aiden himself.

Raquel Diaz: You do that, and when Miz beats you, don’t come crying to us for support. In fact, after your unkind words about my late father, I shouldn’t let you walk out of that ring!

Chavo Guerrero: You think you could stop me cousin?

There was a loud slamming sound from behind Chavo turned quickly to see Aiden hitting the previously downed indy guy with the Director’s Cut. Aiden sprung back to his feet with an arrogant smile on his face. The two men stepped in and went to nose with one another. After a few tense moments, the video ended.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*