::::::::: WARNING ::::::::

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brandon M

::::::::: WARNING ::::::::

Post by Brandon M »

A video uploaded to EBWF.Net titled " Warning "
Date: 02/24/2020
Time: 8:35PM

The video begins.

:::::::::::::::: Warning :::::::::::::::

The video then begins showing Shayna Baszler fighting in the UFC, WWE, And EBWF.

Shayna Baszler: Hi Becky... Hi Winter... Hi Trish! Now while I might be a little busy at the moment doing what I do best and hurting anyone who stands across from me in any ring.. I want you to know Becky... I am watching you.. And Winter.. I have to ask?.. To help Becky was it worth your life? You put yourself in my business and that was not a good idea. You don't even belong anywhere near a ring Winter. But yet there you were last week.. I just don't know why. See I thought you were smart giving Becky advice.. But then you didn't take it yourself.. And instead you pissed me off! Now I want you in the ring Winter! Now I want to hurt you! So how does Monday sound?.. Good! Ill see you there... And Becky savor the flavor sweetheart because as soon as I beat the hell out of Winter guess what?.. HA yea your next! And Trish you had better be paying attention.. Because What I do to both Becky and Winter. Is only a preview of what is coming your way at WrestleMania...

Shayna is heard laughing as after a few seconds the screen goes black and the video ends.
Shayna Baszler: Current EBWF Women's Champion
Lio Rush: Current EBWF Breakout Champion
Erick Rowan: Special Enforcer
Hardcore Holly: Retired, 2 X EBWF Breakout Champion
Bobby Lashley: Injured