*POST MATCH WARFARE* + King of the Ring RP

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

*POST MATCH WARFARE* + King of the Ring RP

Post by Chris »

***SCENE OPENS***

The Titantron plays and we see a replay of the final stages of the Chris Jericho vs Tomohiro Ishii Main Event match, that concluded just moments ago. Tomohiro Ishii escapes the Walls of Jericho and goes on the offensive once more, only to be taken down by the Judas Effect 1...........2.............3

The EBWF World Champion raises the EBWF World Championship in victory and EBWF Warfare goes off the air....

***BONUS POST-SHOW FOOTAGE***
Off the air footage shows Tomohiro Ishii stumbling to his feet with the aid of the ropes. He receives a very polite applause from the audience as the trainer offers him an ice pack for his head and neck, and a bottle of water. Ishii accepts both as he supports himself in the corner of the ring by the ropes. Cathy Kelley enters the ring with a microphone to attempt to get a word with the loser of tonight's match. Cathy is accompanied by a Japanese interpreter.

Cathy: Tomohiro, You came so close to pulling off one of the biggest upsets in EBWF history, Chris Jericho is the World Champion and you pushed him to his limit here on Warfare, in only your second match. Your Thoughts?

***Interpreter relays dialogue to Ishii***
Ishii: Tonight wasn't to be Cathy, Jericho was the better fighter, but I can tell you for a fact, that The World Champion will wake up tomorrow knowing that he was in a hell of a match. I don't promise to win every match. Win, lose, or draw.....Rain or shine....I am the Stone Pitbull. Tough and Hard to beat.
***Interpreter relays dialogue back to Cathy and audience - Crowd claps respectfully with a smatter of WHAT? chants throughout***

Cathy: (Puts her hand to her ear as she is seemingly getting some information through her earphones) I am just getting word from the powers that be backstage that next week will see the return of the King of the Ring tournament and Tomohiro, you will be in a qualifying match against........Nick Gage and Tommaso Ciampa.

***Interpreter relays dialogue to Ishii - some fans trickle out of the building as some remain for the breaking news***
Ishii: I hope that tonight I ruffled some feathers, and people realize that I am what I say I am, and that is the gatekeeper of the EBWF heavyweight division. Chris Jericho made fun of me last week by making out that he didn't know who I was, but he does now. I am an unforgettable pitbull and when it comes to Nick Gage, his bark is definitely worse than his bite. As for Tommaso Ciampa, I have heard a thing or two about him but I am yet to see what he can do in the EBWF. However, I will not be taking him lightly. I will bring the same intensity and focus as I did tonight and hopefully that will see me advance in this year's King of the Ring Tournament.
***Interpreter relays dialogue back to Cathy and audience - The audience claps respectfully as they file out of the building and the WHAT? chants have all but disappeared***

Cathy: One last question....Do you intend to return to Japan between matches as you did before or was that a one off? Many may criticize your travel plans and state that there are fine margins in sports and jet lag and air miles may come into it.

***Interpreter relays dialogue to Ishii**
Ishii: Good question. I intend to stay in the States more often now, and travel back to my family on a monthly basis. My aide is helping me with communicating but the only communication the EBWF locker room needs to be concerned with is the language of professional wrestling, a language that I have mastered over the past 25 years, and I aim to show my skillset consistently each week, starting again next week with the King of the Ring tournament.

Nick Gage, Tommaso Ciampa......GET READY, THE STONE PITBULL IS READY TO BITE!
***Interpreter relays the dialogue back to Cathy as Ishii's music plays in the arena***

***SCENE ENDS***
BRAY WYATT