The Firefly Rumble! (Bray Wyatt)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chris

The Firefly Rumble! (Bray Wyatt)

Post by Chris »

The scene opens with colorful lettering on the screen saying “Firefly Fun House” accompanied by a Children’s TV jingle…

The camera then shows what appears to be children’s TV studio set – with blank bright blue walls, and a large white door.

Just then, the door flings open and none other than Bray Wyatt reveals himself! He runs into the room and jumps up and down on the spot, flexing his muscles. He is wearing his WYATT GYM tank top.

Bray: WELCOME BACK TO THE FUNHOUSE MY LITTLE FIREFLIES!!!

*CHILDREN CHEER AND CLAP*

Bray: (serious) I am aware how difficult it is for all of my fireflies in these times. For now, gyms and schools all remain closed across the world. HOWEVER, I AM HERE FOR YOU. The Firefly Funhouse never closes!

*CHILDREN CHEER!*

Bray: Now, this Sunday, is a very special day. IT’S THE ROYAL RUMBLE! And hmmm…. I think I need a little practice. How about we have the INAUGURAL FIREFLY RUMBLE RIGHT NOW? C’mon count with me!

*COUNTDOWN STARTS 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0 BUZZZZZ*
[/color=blue]

Bray: Here comes RAMBLIN’ RABBIT at number 2!

*Bray play fights with Ramblin’ Rabbit before destroying it violently with a hammer*

*BUZZER*

Bray: Oh no it’s Puppet Vince McMahon, a former winner at number 3!

*Bray play fights with puppet Vince McMahon before sawing it’s head off with a chainsaw*

*BUZZER*

Bray: It’s Abbie the Witch!

*Bray tussles with Abbie the witch before smashing it aside the head repeatedly with a brick*

Bray: (screaming) AND YOUR WINNER OF THE INAUGURAL FIREFLY FUNHOUSE RUMBLE - BRAY WYATT!!!!! Wow, I’m all warmed up and ready now. YEAH YEAH YEAH! I’m sure you will all agree that was much more fun than any Joe Wicks home workout or any Horrible Histories CBBC episode! Much more compelling! Keep following me and supporting me as the source of your physical and mental wellbeing!

GOODBYE!!!! (Waves and smiles incessantly and maniacally)

*SCENE ENDS*
BRAY WYATT