Kingdom's Best Bet - Elias Samson and Chavo Guerrero Jr

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Kingdom's Best Bet - Elias Samson and Chavo Guerrero Jr

Post by Billy »

Elias Samson and Chavo Guerrero Junior were sitting in a locker room getting prepared for the Royal Rumble. Elias was looking into his boots, fishing for something that had been causing him discomfort. Chavo was looking over his tights and kneepads.

Elias Samson
I’ve got this nagging little pebble or something. It’s like a little Balor at the bottom of my boot. Just annoying. You’d think I would be able to fish it out and get set to go. But it’s like the damned thing is hiding. It doesn’t want to be found because it knows once it’s found I’m going to pluck it out and toss it in the trash. Just like when I get Balor in the Rumble later.

Chavo Guerrero sat down his kneepad and looked at Elias with a sideways stare.

Chavo Guerrero
Why in the hell are you focusing in on Balor? He didn’t even do anything to set you off did he?

Elias Samson
Are you kidding me? This list is a quarter new talent, a quarter legends, a quarter active wrestlers and the last quarter is just like Finn Balor. While we’re out here grinding matches week in and week out they are sitting at home not doing shit!

Chavo Guerrero
And now you want to go out and attack them because they don’t work as hard as you and I?

Elias Samson
That’s damn right! I’m tired of these part time wrestlers getting the red carpet rolled out for them for big events and pay per views. All the while we’re getting pushed to the back of the line. We’re getting discounted and over looked by management, by other wrestlers, HELL by our own crew. You think Aiden has taken the time to consider our role in the Royal Rumble beyond what it can do to keep him going longer? You think Raquel can pull her head out of the Women’s Rumble long enough to help us work out what we need to do?

Chavo Guerrero
Raquel and I talked on the phone this morning.

Elias Samson
And, let me guess she wanted to talk to you about working with Aiden at the beginning of the match to help get him to Wrestlemania!

Chavo Guerrero
Actually, Aiden is on board with either you or I taking the match. He’s got himself focused. You know how that boy is when he sets his mind to something. He’s after Wes Ikeda. All we have to do is get him to the end of the match and then he eliminates Wes and one of us takes the ride to Mania.

Elias Samson
Really? The “leader” is going to let one of us go on to become the World Champion? That doesn’t sound like something Aiden would be on board for.

Chavo Guerrero
I think this Wes thing has been a long time coming. Still building from when Punk was running with them.

Elias Samson
Well, if that’s how he feels. I’m more than happy to help him get to where he’s going. Gives me a chance to show these part time celebrities that they’re taking too many weeks off to not loose a step to me!

Chavo Guerrero
Listen, I’ve got one request. Rey Mysterio.

Elias Samson
You want that masked misfit to yourself?

Chavo Guerrero
Absolutely not. We’re going to show him the respect he deserves! He’s more like family to the Guerreros than just about anyone in this business. His son and daughter are as close to me as Raquel. I’m not saying he doesn’t get eliminated but he gets a fair shake. Don’t do him dirty.

Elias Samson
Is anyone else off limits?

Chavo Guerrero
Hell no!

Elias set his boot down on the floor and put it on. He started lacing his boot.

Elias Samson
Alright, let’s run down the list here and see if there is anyone we need to focus on in order to make it out of this Rumble in once piece. Billy Gunn’s demon spawn?

Chavo shook his head.

Chavo Guerrero
I don’t think the two of them are going to cause problems for anyone. Colten pulled number two and so I’m sure that he’s going to end up eliminated by Elias before the match even kicks off. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t realize he’s in over his head and throw himself over the top rope! If he does manage to survive the opening minutes of the match, then he’s locked in the ring with both Aiden and I. That’s the end of his hopes and dreams! Austin poses the bigger threat of the two because he comes into the match at number twenty-five. I’m sure it’s not going to be a problem regardless of his number but we’re going to need to work together in order to eliminate him with haste. Don’t let him build up a head of steam!

Elias Samson
Okay good! With the Gunns out of the way, our next issue is Chris Jericho. He and Aiden have a deep history that I hope doesn’t work against us.

Chavo Guerrero
It won’t. Aiden hates Chris Jericho about as much as he does Wes Ikeda at this point in time. I’d be surprised if he doesn’t try to tear Jericho’s head off his shoulders before he tosses him out of the ring.

Elias Samson
You’re going to have to keep Aiden from over reaching! With Colten Gunn out of the ring the two of you will be able to focus on Jericho. Double up on him and make sure he has a short run in the Rumble! Avoid that elbow like your life depends on it!

Chavo Guerrero
Absolutely. He’s evicted Hagger from the EBWF so he doesn’t have anyone to fall back on in this match! Then we have Omega. One of those once in a year superstars that you have so much issue with.

Elias stopped lacing his boot and looked up at Chavo.

Elias Samson
It’s not just Omega either. If we don’t make quick work of him, it won’t be long before Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows join him in the ring. So we’re going to have to work quick. If you and Aiden can’t get it done alone, I’m only a couple of entries away. Both mystery entries between myself and Omega. I can’t imagine who might be turning up. I’ve been walking around all day and haven’t seen anyone I don’t recognize from the listed names. Whoever they are, management is playing their cards close to their chest.

Elias went back to his boot and finished tying it. He put the other boot on and started the process of lacing it.

Chavo Guerrero
Yes, we’re going to need to work quickly on Omega. Get him out before he has a chance to team up with his hired goons. We get him out and Gallows and Anderson pose much less of a threat than they would if he’s still in the match. Mystery opponents, I have no way of planning for them!

Elias Samson
I completely agree!

Chavo Guerrero
Once you’re in the ring, our next task is Tommaso Ciampa!

Both men started laughing hysterically. Elias put his hand on Chavo and they continued. The laughter died out.

Chavo Guerrero
Did you see how Aiden downright disrespected him on Warfare! I can’t believe that Wes fed him Ciampa in order to keep him busy!

Elias Samson
I can. There’s no way Wes is going to accepts Aiden’s challenge. Your talking about a career ending anger! Aiden is looking to retire the boss from any future wrestling!

Chavo Guerrero
Okay okay okay. So we eliminate Ciampa, that’s a simple task. Next we have to move onto two of Paul London’s rejects in a row. Jungle Boy is an unknown. I’ve seen him, he doesn’t look like much, but he’s quick. It’s that damned walking dinosaur that we’ve got the most to fear from. He could eliminate half the roster with the right mood. And, there’s no one to match his size outside of Gallows. We’re going to have to keep the two of them from getting anything going as a team. You and I can manage that.

Elias Samson
I think so too! That leaves us with Edge.

Chavo Guerrero
I have something special in mind for Edge. We’ve got to make a spectacle of it. Otherwise, they are going to keep running around with the tag team titles and never defend them until the end of time. We’ve got to make an example of Edge if we want management to consider putting those titles on the line anytime soon.

Elias Samson
Do you think taking out Edge is going to be enough? Orton is going to make a show of himself earlier in the night, do we need to wipe him out as well?

Chavo Guerrero
Absolutely…. Not! We’ve got enough teams floating around in the Royal Rumble that the two of us can make an example out of. We can show Wes, Ross and the Universe that we’re tired of waiting around for someone to give us a chance. We’re going to hound the Tag division with the same tenacity as Aiden is going to persu Wes!

Elias Samson
So the Gunn Club, the Good Brothers. Who else?

Chavo Guerrero
Well, there’s Christian and Kane. Who we’ve got to prove that their victory was a fluke. A one off that won’t happen again! We can’t leave doubt in anyone’s mind that we’re the best tag team that the company has under contract! We’ve got to prove dominance for ourselves and Kingdom. We can’t let these Coalition idiots to think that they’re going to roll into town and challenge the status quo.

Elias Samson
That’s going to be doubly hard with Aiden dropping the EBWF World Championship to the Rock.

Chavo Guerrero
With any luck Raquel is going to take the first steps to rebuilding our brand with her second Royal Rumble victory! That’s going to drive us right back to the top of the food chain. No more being overlooked or outshined!

Elias Samson
So we knock out the three man crew of Coalition. That runs us out of tag teams and sets a clear path to the end of the match! We’ve got this.

Chavo finished putting on his knee pads. He slapped the right pad several times.

Chavo Guerrero
One more thing. You know Raquel and Aiden severed ties with CM Punk.

Elias Samson
So, we can’t depend on him for assistance.

Chavo Guerrero
It’s more than that!

Elias Samson
What do you mean?

Chavo Guerrero
Oh, I’ve forgiven Raquel for doing what she thought was best for her husband’s career. I’ve forgiven Aiden for being blinded by his ambition. But, Punk isn’t family. There’s no ties that bind between him and I. So, when the time comes it’s me and CM Punk. I don’t want anyone else involved. I have a score to settle with good old Punker!

Elias Samson held his fist out. Chavo hit him soundly.

Elias Samson
I’ve got you partner! Now, let’s get out there and get things done for the Kingdom. Chips are down and the talking is over.

Chavo Guerrero
Tonight is Kingdom’s best bet to get back to the top of the food chain!

Elias held up both fists this time and Chavo hit both of them.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*
Matt

Re: Kingdom's Best Bet - Elias Samson and Chavo Guerrero Jr

Post by Matt »

Love this, Finn’s head is getting bigger with the dig from Elias. 😂

Finn Balór