Control the Tempest

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Control the Tempest

Post by Jon »

Kacy Catanzaro: Tempest it's the definition for a out of control storm. To say that hasn't been my emotion since arriving in the EBWF would be a complete and utter lie. It's turned my life upside down and not for the worse but the better.

Kacy Pauses for a moment.

Kacy Catanzaro: I had literally reached a point in my life where I was questioning if this was the career for me. My career had been filled with more downs literally then ups. But One day I got the calls from talent relations in the EBWF and they asked me if I wanted a job in the EBWF and I jumped at it. Fast forward to now and I'm in a three-way to advance in the Queen of the Ring. It's going to be a hard fought affair but being I'm different then the other two combatants in the match and I control the skies. I feel like the odds are in my favor, but that doesn't mean that I'm overlooking or underestimating Alexa and Mandy. I know better than to have tunnel vision and if I do have it there is no way I am walking out of this match the victor.

Kacy stares at the camera in front of her you can see a fire and intensity in her eyes.

Kacy Catanzaro: Alexa and Mandy. Heed these words this is my chance to prove that I belong and I'm not going to be caught napping. I know both of you have had your runs at success especially you Alexa. In the modern age of women's wrestling you have done a good bit to set the bar pretty high, but if you know anything about me you know I'm good at going even higher. Remember the hour of Kacy is at hand don't think that I'm going to let it pass me by "Carpe Diem" has and always will be my life phrase and I'm definitely ready to seize this moment in time. Mandy and Alexa the inevitable is that despite the odds being against me I'm going to win this match.
ImageImage