Straight Fire vs Hell Fire

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Straight Fire vs Hell Fire

Post by Becky Lynch »

With the conclusion of the triple threat match that pitted the Satanic Diva also known as Winter against the Demon Assassin better known as Rosemary and Trish Stratus, it was the Devil that advanced to the semi-final of the Queen of the Ring tournament. With her advancement in the tournament, Winter finds herself facing off against the one person that she never thought she would ever face, her very own best friend, Becky Lynch.

The Cerebral Lassassin expected either Winter or Trish to come out the victor. As she told Winter, Becky halfway wanted Trish to win so she could get her revenge, her sweet revenge. However, given that Winter won the match, the Cerebral Lassassin plans to stay true to her word and give her best friend the fight of their lives.

The Satanic Diva has no qualms with giving this upcoming match her all, even more so considering that it is Becky Lynch that she will face. The question remains. Will Becky Lynch manage to topple Winter or will it be Winter that advances to the final round?
==========
Scene 1
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: OFF

In their locker room, the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva also known as Winter ready themselves for what will be the greatest challenge that either of them have ever faced, each other. The two silently gear up as the thought of facing one another constantly crosses their minds.

Winter looks over at Becky, the latter of whom is deep in thought. “Rebecca.” No answer. “Rebecca…” Again, no answer. Winter approaches Becky. “Rebecca?”

The Cerebral Lassassin blinks twice and shakes her head before looking up at the Satanic Diva. “Huh?”

“This is it. Tonight, you and I face each other.” Winter says matter of factly.

“Yeah, and while I would loved to beat Trish Stratus like she owes me money because of how she and Nattie screwed me over at SummerSlam last year, I’m lookin’ forward to facin’ ya.”

“I look forward to facing you, Rebecca. No matter what happens, you and I will always remain.”

“So, let’s go out there and steal the fookin’ show like only we can.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)