Nothing Was The Same

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Austin

Nothing Was The Same

Post by Austin »

NOTHING WAS THE SAME
It’s been a while since the roaring of the fans controlled this man; it’s been a while since he’s seen glory. Since his loss last week on Warfare, CM Punk has been a man that lost his way. He lost his confidence; he lost himself. People have wondered whether or not Punk could relive his former glories again. The fans doubted him, Punk turned on him. The whole EBWF locker room doubted Punk – he turned his back on them. Once again, CM Punk, now out of the King Of The Ring, no longer Summerslam bound – just a regular joe. CM Punk has lost everything, his fans, his friends, and his dignity. After losing to Bad Luck Fale, questions arise – what’s next for the Second City Saint? Last week on Warfare, Punk came in with a fury inside of him. He made it known that he wants to take back everything he lost…. But is that what he really wants? Is that what really ales him? Punk was considered a king; a king of the wrestling world – he reigned over everything and everyone. Now, people don’t even remember who Punk is. No one remembers anything anymore from CM Punk. People think Punk is struggling for relevancy but that isn’t so shy from the actual truth. One of the people Punk found himself teaming with Roman Reigns, and there facing, The Gunn Club. Punk had his share of harsh words for Austin and Colten Gunn and wanted to make it known that he was going after them. Why? Why would Punk target someone like The Gunn Club? It appears that Punk is trying to get back into the title picture. No one knows what’s Punk motives but all we know is that Punk wants the Gunn Club – he wants to prove himself. What does Punk have to prove? The fact he isn’t washed up and that he can still do what he did before? It’s been announced for The King Of The Ring this Sunday, that Punk would team with Reigns to face the Gunn Club, in a Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Match. A match that Punk wants to prove that Austin and Colten Gunn are absolutely jokes. This is a classic grudge match; a grudge match that has taken the CM Punk out of his comfort zone. The confident strong CM Punk now can’t seem to find a balance. The doubt and insecurity creeps in and Punk is just withered down to a man that’s trying to get back his own pride. The Gunn Club holds his pride; They hold the boost to get Punk back to the light he wants to be in but the question is – will Punk be able to team with a guy who is headstrong as Roman Reigns? Here we are. It’s a day before the King Of The Ring, actually takes place so the question is – why are we even here? The cameras pan over to the inside of the arena and we see staff workers diligently working for the show preparations due to finish in a couple of days. We go in the locker room area to show a quite empty room. The silence overcomes the room and we don’t hear a sound. Suddenly, we hear the sound of someone clearing their throat; the sound of someone crashing a locker door closed. We follow the sound with the camera and we find a hooded man sitting on a bench wearing black training shorts and sneakers. He has a tattoo on his calf and has a unshaven bead. It’s obvious this man is The Best In The World, CM Punk. CM Punk lost last week and now he’s facing Austin and Colten Gunn in just one day. Punk sits comfortably in the bench as the hood hangs over his face. He seems tired, not motivated and very watered down to what he was on last week’s show. Punk is different; he’s not the same man – it almost makes us worrisome over his mental state. Since losing to Bad Luck Fale, Punk has been quiet and in his own world. He hasn’t bothered with anyone until last week he went on his rants and rages. People expect CM Punk to return to form but for some reason – Punk doubts himself. He doubts in his ability to provide what he once provided before – amazing entertainment. The Straightedge superstar is tired; he doesn’t seem like he wants to be here but then again – he wants to be at work, right? This business is Punk’s passion but it appears his passion is lost. With a huge tag team match up in one day; Punk needs to get his mind back in the game and go at the Gunn Club with everything he’s got. At Punk’s current mentality, it may seem impossible for him to do that. It seems unlikely for him to snap out of it and put Austin and Colten Gunn out of their misery. Punk just wants to prove himself, but at the same time he doesn’t. The cameras now focus on Punk as he takes a deep breath. The silence still fills the arena and the only thing he can do is think. Punk opens his mouth as he begins to utter a word – he begins to speak out from his mind; the mind we’ve failed to hear from much over the past few weeks. What’s his mind like? Is his mind uttered in destruction or is there still a spark that hasn’t been put out yet? Punk speaks in a normal tone of voice, but his tone lacks a certain confidence – a certain IT factor that has made Punk one of the most confident speakers in EBWF.

CM Punk: Ever since Bad Luck Fale, I felt like I’ve lost my edge – lost what made me king. (Punk would pause as he awkwardly lets the silence take over for a second) King Punk; I like the sound of that; I absolutely love it actually. Ever since that moment, things changed. I felt uncomfortable; I felt like I wasn’t me anymore. I walk in to face Bad Luck Fale on Warfare and the spotlights became memorizing almost. Things didn’t make sense; maybe I was tired, maybe I was worn out. I don’t know… it was soothing for a minute. When I got the Bad Luck Fall; everything came crashing down and then I eventually heard that bell – I heard Bad Luck Fale announced as the winner. I went back to my locker room, I didn’t care. It didn’t bother me. At that moment, I was care free, but then something happened. When I went home and watched this show every Monday night; all I could see is everyone doing what I was supposed to be doing. I don’t know if I lost what was there that made me who I was, but I saw what I wanted so bad – and that was my throne. Long live the king, right? Yeah, long live the king – what a crock of shit. (Punk feels remorse for himself as he believes he was the top superstar to ever step foot in a EBWF ring – and then he lost it all over one match. Punk was on top, now he’s on the bottom of the bottom.) I was the man; I was the man you wanted to be and your girlfriend wanted to sneak out and be with. I was the man your own children wanted to be like over their own father. I was a rolemodel; I was God. Now what do I have besides a bad attitude? What do I have besides people nagging and blowing up my social feeds saying I don’t have it anymore? I’m not even close to the end of my career, how could I be past my prime? I could retire right now and have the career that the rest of the guys can only dream of. I became a household name; I became the PINNACLE of fear. (Fear, something Punk has reflected on in the past. He pauses as he starts to reflect on fear once again.) No fear; that was my motto. No fear; that’s what I lived by, yet I represented it. I represented what I fought against. Does that make me a hypocrite? Does that make me a man that speaks out of complete hypocrisy? Nah, it doesn’t because I can still kick the living crap out of ninety-nine point nine percent of the guys in the back, and the missing point one percent is the over whelming estrogen to testosterone ratio of the Gunn Club. Sometimes I feel like I can’t measure up to what I’m hyped up to be. I can’t deliver what my hype glorifies me to be. It bothers me; it makes me worrisome because I bust my ass to get to an arena to a roaring few thousand blood-sucking leaches who don’t give a damn whether I’m alive or well… yet I have to be the best candidate to push merchandise sales. What kind of crap is that? Why is the weight of the world on my shoulders? Because I did what Wes Ikeda’s other employees couldn’t do? I could cut a promo and back up everything I say in that ring. I was unstoppable. Untouchable. Three words that described me and guys like Austin and Colten Gunn? Never could hold a candle to me. That’s where things start to get a little weird. I compare to the Gunn Club because both of them are the greatest examples of a moronic imbeciles that I can drag out from the ‘overwhelming’ (Punk would do airquotes as he exaggerated that word) names on the roster. Besides, I get the (Once again, Punk airquotes the following word) ‘honor’ of facing them this Sunday. Now Bad Luck Fale doesn’t know what it’s like to be in my shoes. He doesn’t know what it’s like to be at a constant war, twenty four seven. He opens his mouth, bitches and moans yet… falls short in the balls department. For a few months, I’ve been ridiculed, humiliated, disrespected, and hated. Everyone watched when I lost to Bad Luck Fale and nobody knew didn’t give a damn whether or not I was ok with that. Was I ok with that? Was I ok with being just another guy on that skank’s list? (Punk would shake his head a simple “no” as he went on) Of course not because the only thing I ever loved was hate. If it wasn’t for hate; I wouldn’t have started the Revolution; I wouldn’t have destroyed every single person in this ring; and I wouldn’t have what it takes to damn near decapitate Austin and Colten Gunn this Sunday night when I get in the ring with them. It’s all I’ve ever thought about this past week. I was told I was able to come back; make a comeback for the masses – kind of like Muhammad Ali but greater because I am the GREATEST IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS! I was everything you wanted to be. Everything you could ever dream of. I was told the Gunn Club would be my stepping stone; he would be my blood-sacrifice as c’mon, sacrificing to a god? It’s a sign of respect and it’s the only sign of respect I’ve received since being in this company. Throw me a bone, Wes, will ya – give me the Gunn Club, but wait… he did. Now I get to hurt them, beat them; make them bark when I tell them to bark in the middle of the ring. I get to prove why I’m the Best in the World, why I’m the greatest wrestler in history – and yeah you liberachies; that’s present tense cause I'm t best wrestler in the world whether you internet wrestling Nazis like it or not. Bad Luck Fale didn’t beat the champ; he just beat me. There’s a difference, a big one. The Gunn Club is going to see that difference cause I’m not going to stop from striking. I’m not going to stop from assaulting them. I’m going to make them bleed. I’m going to take back what’s mine and that’s my DIGNITY; the win that was robbed from Bad Luck Fale. Why’s that? Because that Warfare will be remembered as the Rise and Fall of CM Punk; and the night Bad Luck Fale shocked the world. That’s not going to fly with me; that’s NOT going to be acceptable because I deserve more; I deserve everything and Bad Luck Fale deserves absolutely nothing.

Absolutely nothing, that’s what Punk wants Austin and Colten Gunn to have in their careers – nothing. Punk has been left without nothing ever since his loss to Bad Luck Fale. He’s been ditched by everyone. All people remember Punk as is the man that lost to Bad Luck Fale; the man that helped Bad Luck Fale make history. The Gunn Club is talked about; their both well received by the critics and everyone around them. Punk wants to taste that glory again. He wants to bring himself back to the top but at the same time – he’s struggling, lingering on the thoughts that nearly haunt him. Punk looks at the cameras, more confused than ever as he begins to reveal some of the thoughts that are lingering in his head. He starts to speak calmly with a small amount of confidence if any at all.

CM Punk: I want my life back. (He pauses as he sound of his hand running across his scruffy beard is heard, like Velcro to a surface) I’ve walked in my hometown and all I saw was disappointment. I was the man that would lead parades for holidays and now my own people don’t even want anything to do with me. Tell me, how does that feel? It tears me apart because now I truly have nothing but… but its ok for guys like Austin and Colten Gunn to claim they have nothing but have MORE THAN ME. WHY CANT I GET AWAY WITH COMPLAINING? (Anger starts to rise in Punk, as he realizes that he can’t get away with anything without being criticized) I want to stand in the center of the ring and COMPLAIN and get patted on the back but I can’t because there’s criticism and politics. I’m a grown man; I don’t need to complain but Bad Luck Fale can – what does that make him? He’s an over-sized Chewbacca that growls and grunts back and forth and calls It a promo. I’m the scapegoat for everything. When all goes wrong, blame CM Punk and you know what? I couldn’t give a rat’s ass anymore because it’s not about the fans… it’s not about doing what I love… it’s about repairing what’s broken – and that’s my pride. Bad Luck Fale can do what he wants, say what he wants, but at the end of the day? He’s simply a wannabe; a mock CM Punk that can’t even wipe his own ass. (His words seem to sting the viewer watching on EBWF.com at this time as Punk is starting to lay a verbal assault towards Bad Luck Fale and The Gunn Club) This Sunday, I don’t need to worry about the look of the company. I lost that responsibility. I lost the spot of being the company’s spokesman so why do I have to worry about the things I say and do anymore? Everyone’s watching, but not for me – but for Bad Luck Fale. Everyone just picked up and forgot about me. Gone with the wind is my reputation and my memory. It makes me sick as they twisted the blade in my back and poured salt on the wound. The people never cared; they never even were considerate enough to THANK ME for the matches I’ve put on. So why do I have to filter what I do? Exactly, there’s nothing holding me back and I can’t wait – I can’t wait to pick Austin and Colten Gunn apart. I want to see tears in there eyes as I look in the Anaconda Vice, and I crank it until I hear the Vertebrae in there necks start to separate. (Punk would gesture cranking an invisible object back and then jerking his elbow up as if he snapped something in half) I want them to feel the humiliation I felt as I’m leaving them in the center of the ring with NO ONE TO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM… and I’m going to prove a point to the world. In this company; in this world – it’s every man for himself and I’ve been a sole survivor since day one. I’ve laid in my own filth; the puddles of piss , sweat, and tears because I was left with nothing. No endorsements, no reputation, no respect, and no chance to redeem myself of that pitiful loss I suffered to Bad Luck Fale. I lost everything and it’s time to get everything back. I’m back on the bottom and the Gunn Club is in my sights. Austin and Colten Gunn I don’t respect them; They are not someone I can relate to. The only thing I care about is what they can do for me, and what they can do for me is accept there not going to win. I want them to accept the fact that it’s PREDETERMINED that I’m sitting back in the throne that was robbed from me. I’m coming home; back to the home I created; the home I’ve built and provided nourishment for. The home that evicted me and left me on the street without anything besides my own two hands wrapped in the same tape I bled on with X’s marked on the fists. (Punk would cross his fists to symbolize the wrist tapings that he’s not currently wearing) I’m EBWF’s FATHER; I’m this company’s religion – it’s blasphemy to bite the hand that feeds so my hand is going to be the one that makes Austin and Colten Gunn BLEED. Dark? Morbid? Yeah, I may have a little bit of a killer instinct in me but c’mon – what’re you supposed to expect from a man that’s being outshined by a two guys that’s only relevant when I drop there names on live television? (That comment makes Punk smirk as he goes on) The Gunn Club is the guys everyone wants to talk about now; the guys that can beat Roman and I and go on and win the tag titles. The Gunn Club is the new flavors of the month and good ol’ CM Punk is just that guy that no wants to respect anymore because of one loss. ONE LOSS. It was just one loss compared to my list of wins. It’s just a funny thing; it’s funny because Austin and Colten Gunn can lose week in and week out, but people want to reward them. Maybe give them Tag Team of the Month as that’s what losers deserve. Maybe give them a shot at the Tag Team Championship Match? I’ll answer that one for you guys HELL NO!!!. I became the fastest rising star in the history of this company. Faster than every single Hall of Famer; faster than Bad Luck Fale and much faster than the Gunn Club. So why isn’t the people talking about me anymore? Why isn’t my name being thrown around as one of the greatest of all time? It’s because people are afraid of me – afraid of what I can do to someone’s career. I bet you right now that’s what’s running through Austin and Colten’s minds as they know what I’ve done to careers. I’ve destroyed them and declined them. That’s my intention for the Gunn Club; I want to take away everything. I want to make them into an example and go home as a hero again. I may hate the fans; I may hate the internet wrestling smarks but I’ll forever love Chicago.

He misses everything. He misses going home and being some sort of savior for the masses in his hometown. They used to have events for Punk and cheer his name in the streets. Now, they’re pretty much disappointed in him after losing everything and not doing anything to take it all back. Punk now sits in place, gathering all of his thoughts and wondering what’s his next topic. Wondering what he will say next that’ll blow the viewers out of the water? What’s in Punk’s head that needs to get off his chest right now? Punk goes on to speak again – speaking with more confidence than before, but still lingering in the scent of denial which may be his downfall against the Gunn Club this Sunday night.

CM Punk: I’ve traveled all alone to be the man I am today. No one by my side; no one to carry me to where I had to be. It was just me in high school and in life. The way I had tattoos and piercings covering my body. I was an outcast. I was someone no one wanted to care about. So why should I care now whether or not people like me? Why should I care if the Gunn Club respects me or not? I know they don’t and quite frankly – the feeling is mutual because I HATE them. (There we go, Punk’s hatred starts to leak past Punk’s lips as now he’s starting to add fire to his words – he’s starting to show his true feelings) Austin and Colten Gunn are just two of those guys that act like the world is so bad when they haven’t even had a taste of it yet. They never grew up in a home where as soon as seven o’clock hit – there dad would come home and beat him. They never went to school the next day explaining where the marks originated from. They never knew what abuse was because they were fed with a silver spoon in there mouths. I CAME FROM THE GUTTER. I remember where I came from, but the Gunn Club? They don’t remember where they came from. They just remember the fake life they lived as a kids as it gives there gimmick ratings. Well reality check, guys; this isn’t a gimmick – THIS IS A LIFESTYLE. (Punk would run his finger over his knuckles than read “DRUG FREE” to prove Punk is not a fake in any way or form) I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, and I don’t smoke – I’m straightedge, this is MY LIFE and I will not be phased by any amount of money to pretend to be what I am. That’s what the Gunn Club is; a complete and utter phony’s. Yeah, sometimes I just hate life because I wake up and everything around me is the same. The walls are still empty; the side of my bed still lacks anyone besides myself – and the paparazzi, oh I love those douchebags because they don’t leave me the hell alone. Now I’m here, trying to give myself motivation and get myself out of this rut and prove to the world that I am still the most dangerous man this company has ever seen. The Gunn Club may concuss with there kicks, and KO with there elbows – but my knees end careers. (As Punk finishes that sentence, some sort of killer instinct can be heard his voice as if he’s seeking blood now) There’s way too much on the line for me. Yeah, this is just another match at the King Of The Ring, BUT ITS EVERYTHING TO ME. (Punk beats his chest with his index finger, pointing towards himself to exaggerate that it means so much to him) What do I have after last weeks Warfare? I have a mic; one mic to voice my opinion that no one wants to listen to anymore because I don’t have gold around my waist. I’m not a voice for a bunch of retards anymore. I’m not what people want to see because of a fluke. Now I have to go against Austin and Colten Gunn and throw them under the bus for my own career. I have no problem with that because I didn’t even like the Gunn Club in the first place. Over the past month, I’ve wondered why I keep going, why I keep wrestling, why I keep coming back to a ring that doesn’t do me any favors anymore. Why don’t I just quit? What’s in it for me? I’ve chased a dream and now I’m forty two years old, I’ve lived it – what’s left for me? Beat Bad Luck Fale and take back my pride? Walk in this Sunday Night and nearly decapitate two brothers? What’s the gratification in that? Over the past month; I’ve looked for answers – I never found them. I looked through DVDs of my old matches in this company.There was this glow about me and it was like I loved being in that ring. Now I hate it because I don’t feel like anyone can touch me. Bad Luck Fale didn’t beat me; the Gunn Club won’t beat Roman and I – so what’s the point? What’s the point of fighting when there’s no one on the same pedestal as me? When it’s time for the bell to be rung, where does my common sense go? Where’ does my passion go? I have no idea as it’s not there. I look at my opponent and I don’t care. I just want to get through it, beat him, end him – go home. All I want to do is go home. I feel like I’m being pulled apart by the press, the fans, expectations, and stupid remarks that come out of Bad Luck Fales mouth. My brain overloads with constant decisions and I don’t know what to do without having a meltdown. I have every single move in my head; every single word I want to say in my head but all I need is a moment – a microphone; a chance to turn those words to sentences; turn those sentences into weapons – turn those weapons into knees into Bad Luck Fales ribcage. I often contemplate whether or not I should go in that ring and just wipe the stupid smirk off the dumbass’ face that thinks I’m nothing. Sometimes I feel remorse; sometimes I think I need a new outlet. All I know is that this Sunday Night; I need to let loose and beat the living crap out of Austin and Colten Gunn. If I don’t, I may jump out of my own skin as this routine is getting too repetitive. I walk out there, cut a promo, get challenged, beat them – and then repeat. It doesn’t suffice anymore. It doesn’t satisfy anymore. It doesn’t fill the void anymore. All I want to do is rest a little bit. The only way I can rest is by getting a shot at the EBWF Championship and then beating Bad Luck Fale, and to do that – I got to get through the Gunn Club. With every single inch of my body, I hate Austin and Colten Gunn. I abominate them. The Gunn Club is just another team of scumbags that need to get wiped across the floor. They need a lesson; a lesson that only I can teach because once you hit me – I hit ten times harder; you hit me again – I knock you on your ass.

The passion and fire that we’ve all remembered from CM Punk is seemingly starting to surface again. He pauses as he clenches his fist and collides it into the palm of his hand. He wants to fight; he wants to prove himself – he wants to beat the Gunn Club, even though there’s doubt lingering in his head. Punk looks at the cameras and with a fire burning in his eyes as he wants this more than anything right now. Punk begins to speak again, speaking directly towards the Gunn Club as he doesn’t hold anything back. CM Punk would then stand up from the bench and look at the cameras. He would take off his head and reveal his head. Punk would then say, One day, Gunn Club. Just one day while holding up two fingers to signify that. Punk would then walk away from the cameras while they’re still rolling. The cameras now seem to focus on the empty bench where The Best In The World was just seated, spilling his guts.