Foundations of the Future

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Foundations of the Future

Post by Billy »

Raquel Diaz was standing in front of the signature black backdrop of EBWF backstage interviews. The companies logo was scattered among those of their broadcast partner, A&E, in an almost checkerboard pattern. She had on a pair of light blue jeans faded with stains of bleach up and down each leg. Her smile extended from ear to ear.

Raquel Diaz
For nearly a year I have been shouting as loud as I can about the new era of the EBWF. An era of freedom from the oppression of our pasts. An era of unlimited potential, untold freedom, unprecedented talent. I've yelled. I've screamed. I've demanded better of everyone in that locker room. Now, I am proud to declare that the new era of the EBWF has arrived. It arrived in the late hours of the night at the hands of an enemy of Kingdom. And yet, I welcome it.

She placed her hands on her hips and nodded.

Raquel Diaz
Wes Ikeda took to the press, something he rarely does, and he announced the future of the EBWF. Finally we are shedding the shackles of the old regime, abandoning a company that has hoped we would all fail. A company that drove its competitors into an often early grave and then refused to speak of their hand in it. My family enemy has declared the path that our collective futures will take. And as we pave the way for that bright and shinning future, I have the pleasure of facing one of the women who will carry this company on their backs for years and decades to come. Tay Conti has done a lot to impress me since her EBWF debut. In victory and in loss she has shown herself to be strong, resilient and intelligent. Everything that this division and company needs in order to be elevated to the level I hope to drag it to, kicking and screaming. It is a pleasure to test her at this point in her career. To ensure that she has everything it takes to be a future of this industry.

Raquel cracked her shoulders and flexed her arms. She took a moment to adjust the EBWF Women's Championship hanging around her waist. She tilted her head up toward the camera and the smile faded.

Raquel Diaz
All that being said, the flowery future love shit dies when we hit that ring. This thing I wear around my waist isn't just a decoration, it's an honor. It's a responsibility that I take extremely seriously. It because of this championship that It's dire that I prove at all times that I'm the best in the business. Like I did against the extremely talented Leva Bates. Like I did against the incomparable Tam Nakano. Like I've done against the infuriating Becky Lynch. You're no different than all the other names on my list. Extremely talented, bright future, going somewhere. Just not quickly, assuredly not on Monday Night! Monday you're stepping into your first real challenge in the EBWF. A test that you haven't studied for, you aren't prepared for, you have no hope whatsoever of passing. Monday you are walking into the ring with the BEST female wrestler in this industry, a generational talent. You're walking into the ring with the head of the Guerrero family, a legacy of legendary proportions. Monday is your first bout of actual Warfare. And this battle, you will lose.

Raquel looked to the side and posed with her hands on the title.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*