All For One (Dynasty - Last Survivor)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

All For One (Dynasty - Last Survivor)

Post by TheDynasty »

Alex Marvez was backstage with his favourite faction of all time, who have bucketloads of respect for him and his achievements, The Dynasty, minus Maxwell Jacob Friedman. Richard Holliday, Ace Austin and KC Navarro were dressed in their wrestling attire, ready for the match.

Alex Marvez: “So the question that everybody is asking, will Alexander Hammerstone be entering the Last Survivor match at number nine?”

Richard: “Well Alex, as you know, Hammer is a good friend of mine and I have the utmost respect for him, but unfortunately the answer to that is no. People keep linking the surprise entrant to The Dynasty, but even we don’t know who it’s going to be. Would I love it to be Hammer, of course, especially given the fact that The Dynasty’s marketability would shoot through the roof if he made the jump, but Hammer and Max have some…let’s say, unsettled disputes, and despite my lawyer slash father’s best efforts to mediate between them, it’s very unlikely as it stands that Hammer will be joining The Dynasty here in EBWF. We do have somebody else lined up, they will definitely make an…Impact…but they won’t be here for maybe 3 or 4 more weeks. Perhaps in time for the next pay-per-view.”

Alex Marvez: “Does The Dynasty have a game plan? Will you be working together, or will it be every man for himself?”

Ace: “Obviously, we are all here to do what’s best for ourselves, and we all want to do well in the Last Survivor match, but we’re also smart people. We’ll have a numbers advantage from very early in the match, and the odds will certainly be in our favour if we utilise that. We’re all competitive individuals, we all strive to be the best, so yes, there may be some friendly competition, but at the end of the day we are one unit, we’re a team and you’re likely to see that during the match.”

Alex Marvez: “KC, you haven’t had the friendliest of encounters with Steve Austin, Kane or the Dudley Boyz during your brief time here in EBWF, and all four men will be in the Last Survivor match. Do you have any concerns or are you perhaps feeling a little anxious about that fact?”

KC: “You know what, Marvez? You’re right, I haven’t got the best history when it comes to those guys. But the past is the past and I’m all about the future. No, I’m not concerned or anxious about them, don’t make me laugh Marvez. I’m B-L-E-Double S-E-D to have another shot at those fools and another chance to ruin their day. First time, I had Austin and barbed wire sprung on me without warning. Then we had Austin come from nowhere to attack us in our match with the Dudleys. Then we had Kane come from nowhere to team with them last time. This time, we’re prepared, we know what to expect. You can’t surprise us this time.”

Alex Marvez: “I must say, without MJF, you’re all a lot easier to inte…”

Alex is interrupted by MJF on his return from the ring.

MJF: “Oh hey Alex, what a surprise to find you here…again.”

Alex Marvez: “After hearing what you said in the ring, some people might accuse you of trying to generate cheap heat.”

MJF: “We’re in Wisconsin in Winter, Alex. The people here should love me generating cheap heat.”

Alex: “Could I maybe get an interview with you too?”

MJF: “When hell freezes over Alex. And although its 32 degrees and we’re here in Milwaukee, that isn’t just yet.”

MJF shoos Alex Marvez away from The Dynasty’s locker room before the four members go inside and close the door.