Shameless innuendo

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Shameless innuendo

Post by TheDynasty »

The scene opens inside the Dynasty’s dressing room, as KC Navarro and Ace Austin enter before sitting down on a black leather sofa with gold trim. KC reaches into his bag.

Ace: Man, you gotta get rid of that thing, it’s creepy.

KC takes the mannequin head from his bag and places it between them.

KC: This is a part of wrestling history, Ace! This thing’s probably had more TV time than both of us combined.

Ace: That’s even more reason not to give it any more. Why did you take it in the first place?

KC: Yo, you didn’t see how Al reacted when it was out of the bag. Three words, Ace: content, content, content. This can take KC Vlogz to the next level, trust me. This will put my channel up there with BTE, Sammy and Danhausen. More people will click to see me giving Al head than click to see Ethan Page and his boys buying toys.

Ace: You…really need to reconsider how you word that.

KC: What do you m…ohhh.

Ace: You should be focusing on Xavier more than Al Snow. Max won’t be happy if you get eliminated this early.

KC: That goes for both of us.

Ace: I know, and I’m not taking Jack Evans lightly – H20 or whatever the hell they call themselves have done pretty well since getting here - but Max is still pissed about Fallout, and not just our match. Xavier’s humiliated him time and time again; if X gets the win again this week, Max will be fuming. And you know he wants us to go as far as we can in the tournament to make it easier for him.

KC: I mean, it only makes it easier for him if we let him past us.

Ace: Are you saying that we shouldn’t?

KC: I’m just saying that he shouldn’t take it for granted. Being King of the Ring would help any of us careerwise.

Ace: Be careful talking like that KC; I’m your partner, we’re good, but you don’t want anybody else hearing you saying those things. We should probably go, the show’s starting soon.

The two wrestlers leave the dressing room, before the bathroom door opens, revealing Jade Cargill with a smirk on her face as the scene fades.