The Last Survivor

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Last Survivor

Post by Becky Lynch »

The scene opens up with an actress made to look like Trish Stratus, sitting on a desk. She is on the phone with someone while pouring herself a glass of wine. A second actress made to look like Natalya is sitting in a chair on the other side of the desk. ‘Trish’ is just laughing, yucking it up, and completely unaware of who just walked in the door.

“You’re kidding? What’s her number?” ‘Trish’ asks. ‘Trish’ lets out a laugh before turning her head slightly to face ‘Natalya.’ “Hey, Nattie…”

Through the doorway first comes Liv Morgan. She is wearing a black leather top, a black leather jacket, a pair of black leather pants, and a pair of black sneakers. In addition to what she is wearing, Liv is wielding a shotgun.

Entering second is Alexa Bliss. Alexa is wearing a black shirt, a black spiked leather jacket, a black pair of leather leggings, and a black pair of shoes. She is holding a silenced pistol.

Entering last but not least is Becky Lynch. Becky is wearing a black t-shirt with a picture her holding up the real Trish’s severed head and Trish’s spine is dangling. The writing on the shirt says “Death to Trish.” She is also wearing a pair of black jeans and a pair of black boots. Finally, she is wearing a black leather jack with her right arm in the sleeve and the left sleeve is draped over her left shoulder due to her left arm being in a sling.

The trio of Becky, Alexa, and Liv make their way toward the desk with conversation in progress.

“I just learned that you’ll be number seven.” ‘Trish’ says to ‘Nattie,’ gleefully.

“That’s great, Trish.” ‘Nattie’ says in a flippant manner.

“What’d ya do, Trish?” Becky asks as ‘Trish’ and ‘Nattie’ turn to face her. “Fix the drawing?”

‘Trish’ slowly lowers the phone. “Jesus…” ‘Trish’ hangs up the phone in a hurry. “Christ…” ‘Trish’ stands up to fully face Becky. “Becky, what happened to you?” ‘Trish’ asks as Becky approaches the desk.

“They wanted to destroy my five thousand dollar leather jacket. Fookin’ hitters. I don’t know. Someone must have brought ‘em in. I never saw ‘em before.” Becky looks at ‘Nattie’ for a split second. “Hello, Nattie.” Becky sits down in a chair across from ‘Nattie.’ “Ya got an answer for this?”

“There’s always an answer, Becky.” ‘Nattie’ says before ‘Trish’ jumps in.

“I’ll bet it was Allysin Kay. You two have heat going back to last summer, and remember, she’s the one that put you on the shelf.” ‘Trish’ says without flinching.

“Maybe yer right, ya know?” Becky says, shrugging her right shoulder. “Maybe yer right.”

“I’m glad you made it, Becky.” ‘Trish’ says as she cautiously moves a little bit closer to Becky. “We’ll return the favor for you in spades.”

Becky shakes her head. “Naw, I’ll take care of this myself.”

‘Trish’ looks at the pistol that Becky is holding in her hand and resting in her lap. “What’s the gun for, Becky?”

”What? This?” Becky holds up the gun and looks at it for a split second before looking at ‘Trish.’ “It’s nothin’. I’m… how Americans say… paranoid.”

Before the conversation can continue, the phone begins to ring. Becky looks at the phone and then looks up at the clock. Three o’clock in the morning right on the dot. Becky looks at ‘Trish,’ and then back down to the phone. “Ya plannin’ on answerin’, Trish?”

‘Trish’ shakes her head. “It must be Edge. He’s angry.”

“I’ll tell ‘im yer not here.” Becky says as she’s about to get up.

‘Trish’ raises her hand to stop Becky. “No, that’s okay. I’ll talk to him.” With that, ‘Trish’ answers the phone. “Hello?”

On the other end of the line, ‘Trish’ hears: “We fucked up. She’s staying in EBWF.”

After hearing that, ‘Trish’ responds with, “It’s okay. I’ll be home in an hour. Don’t worry about it.”

Meanwhile, Becky glares at ‘Trish,’ enraged that her suspicions were true all along. She pulls back on the hammer, cocking the pistol while ‘Trish’ hangs up. “Hey, Trish…” Becky says as ‘Trish’ quickly turns her head to look at Becky. “Yer a real piece of shite.”

”What are you talking about?” ‘Trish’ asks.

“Ya know what I’m talkin’ about, ya fookin’ coont.” Becky says with her anger rising.

“What are you talking about? You listen to me…” ‘Trish’ says, bewildered at what Becky is saying.

“Ya know what a ‘chazer’ is, Trish?” Becky asks, causing ‘Trish’ to raise an eyebrow. “It’s a pig that don’t fly straight, and neither do you.”

“Becky…” ‘Trish’ begins. “Why the fuck would want to hurt you? I’m the one that convinced you to sign with EBWF. We had some differences. Sure, who doesn’t? It’s not really a big deal. This company gave you your start. This company believed in you. This company is why you’re now a huge Hollywood star.”

“Yet every time, I got so close to a title, I got screwed over. Don’t tell me that ya had nothin’ to do with it. From the very beginnin’, ya always had somethin’ to do with it whether it be yer takin’ my hard work and givin’ yerself not only a title match but also the Women’s title, or yer politckin’ to keep me out of a title match, or ya have yer little fook buddy here interfere.”

‘Nattie’ stands up. “Hey, wait a minute.”

Becky glares at ‘Nattie.’ “Sit the fook down! If I wanted to hear ya speak, I’d fart.”

“Okay.” Says ‘Nattie’ before she sits down and crosses her arms in a submissive manner.

“Despite all of the times I was screwed over by this company, I still returned. I remained loyal to a company that never returned that loyalty with a ‘Hey Becky, thanks fer yer hard work. Ya deserve a long title reign.’ Instead, it was always ‘Thanks. We used yer popularity this week and popped a number. Now, fook off!’ So, I did what I could to branch out, and I’m the biggest star in Hollywood. No matter how big I get, no matter how many awards I win for Best Actress, Best Hero, Best Villain, etc., I stayed loyal. I never deserted this company. Never! But you, Trish? A person that ain’t got their word is a coont.”

‘Trish’ looks at ‘Nattie.’ “Nattie, help me out here. Can’t you do something?”

‘Nattie’ looks up at ‘Trish.’ “You made your bed, Trish. Now, lie in it.”

After a few moments of stalling, ‘Trish’ says what Becky already knows. “Alright, Becky. I was the one.” Becky points the pistol at ‘Trish.’ “Can you please give me a second choice? Will you do that? Please? Y-y-you give me a second chance and I’ll give you ten million dollars, Becky. Okay? Ten million dollars.” ‘Trish’ slowly walks toward Becky, trembling. “I-I have it in a vault in Switzerland, Becky. We go over there. We get on a plane, and it’s yours. All of it. Ten million dollars. Okay, Becky?”

Becky slowly rolls her chair back while ‘Trish’ continues begging and pleading for her life. “The EBWF Women’s Championship? You want the Women’s Championship! You can have it. I’ll go away. I’ll disappear. You’ll never see me again.” ‘Trish’ drops to her knees. “Please, Becky. I don’t want to die. I never did anything to anybody.”

“No…” Becky begins. “Ya never did anythin’ to anybody. Ya always had someone else do the work fer ya.”

‘Trish’ drops her hands and knees, and crawls toward Becky’s feet. Becky stands up in a rage. “GET UP! GET UP NOW!”

‘Trish’ starts crying. “No-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! God! Look, Becky. Don’t kill me, please.”

“I’m not killin’ ya.” Becky says matter-of-factly.

“Oh, Jesus Christ. Thank you.” ‘Trish’ says before kissing Becky’s right foot.

“Get off!” Becky orders as she pulls her foot away from ‘Trish.’ Becky approaches Alexa. “Alexa, shoot that piece of shite!”

Without hesitation, Alexa approaches ‘Trish’ with her pistol aimed at ‘Trish’s’ heart. “No… Noooo… NOOOOOOOOOOO--” ‘Trish’ screams before she is cut off by Alexa shooting her in the chest.

Becky turns her attention to ‘Nattie.’ “Every dog has its day, huh Nattie?”

With a look of regret on her face, ‘Nattie’ responds. “I told her that it didn’t make any sense trying to run you out when you keep producing the highest numbers our shows have ever seen. She wouldn’t listen. She got hot tonight when she learned you won another award. She fucked up.”

“Ya fooked up too, Nattie.” Becky says, with intent in her voice. “Ya fooked up.”

“Don’t go too far, Becky.” ‘Nattie’ says, glaring at Becky.

“I’m not, Nattie. Yer goin’ too far.” Becky says as she fires a shot right into ‘Nattie’s’ stomach.

Pained groans escape ‘Nattie’s’ mouth as she looks down at the blood coming from her stomach. “Fuck. You can’t shoot wrestling royalty.”

“Who ever said ya were?” Becky says as she gets ready to fire another shot.

“Wait a minute! Wait a minute!” ‘Nattie’ says, trying to stop Becky from doing more damage. “If you let me go, I’ll fix this.”

“Sure, Nattie…” Becky says. “Maybe ya can handle yerself a first class ticket to the resurrection.”

“Fucking… cunt! You… bitch!” ‘Nattie’ lets out with pain in her voice.

“So long, Nattie.” Becky smirks. “Have a good trip.”

“FUCK YOU!” ‘Nattie’ yells out before Becky shoots her in the heart.

The director yells, “CUT!” The actresses that portrayed Trish and Nattie get up and walk off set while Becky turns her attention to the camera.

“Yes, this was scene from my latest movie.” Becky says. “Of course, I had to get my two best friends in prominent roles. While this was only a scene performed on a movie set, the message remains the same. If anyone gets in my way during the Last Survivor match, there will be hell to pay because I won’t stop until I got the title match that I deserve.”

“Uh, Becky?” Liv says.

“One second, Liv.” Becky says before continuing. “No one will stand between me and my goal of finally becoming the Women’s Champion. If they do, I’ll beat them…”

”Becky…” Liv says.

”I’ll batter them, and I’ll stick their heads right up their…” Becky continues before being cut off.

“BECKY!” Liv yells.

Becky turns her attention to Liv. “What is it, Liv?”

“I’m in the match, too.” Liv says matter of factly.

“And I might be the Champion that faces the winner.” Alexa says.

“Oh…” Becky begins. “That’s right.”

“So, if it comes down to you and me in the Last Survivor…” Liv says.

“And if it comes down to me and either of you for the Women’s Championship…” Alexa says.

“May the best person win?” Liv and Alexa say in unison.

Becky shrugs. “It’s cool with me.” Becky says as she pulls Liv and Alexa into a group hug.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)