Which wrestler is he going to pretend to be tonight?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Which wrestler is he going to pretend to be tonight?

Post by TheDynasty »

The scene opens with Mauro Ranallo and Nigel McGuinness sat behind the announce desk preparing for tonight’s show, as they turn to face the entrance ramp after hearing something.

Mauro Ranallo: Is that…a whistle?

All of a sudden, the lights dim and the early arrivals in the crowd jump to their feet in disbelief as “Walk” by Kilgore blasts out over the P.A. system.

Nigel McGuinness: Surely not…

The camera cuts to Bill Alfonso running onto the stage blowing incessantly on a small metal whistle.

Mauro Ranallo: Ladies and gentlemen, it seems we have ourselves one hell of a surprise already. Tonight seems to be the EBWF return of Rob Van…

Nigel: Wait, don’t get too excited, look…

Stepping through the curtains, we catch sight of none other than…Al Snow.

Mauro Ranallo: I don’t get it…Rob Al Dam? Rob Van Snow? I don’t get the pun here.

As if on cue, the camera cut to a close up of Al Snow doing the Rob Van Dam thumb gesture, saying “Whole Frickin’ Snow!”

Mauro Ranallo: Oh…

Al made his way to the ring as Fonzie took to the mic.

Fonzie: “EBWF WARFARE BABY! TONIGHT, LIVE ON A&E, THE NEW MR MONDAY NIGHT WILL DESTROY HOOK BABY! HOOK’S GONNA BE NOTHING, A BIG LOSER! THERE IS NO WAY, I MEAN NO WAY THAT AL SNOW IS GOING TO LOSE TONIGHT DADDY! TAZ, YOU AND ME GO WAY BACK BROTHER, BUT TONIGHT, YOUR BOY’S GOING DOWN TO THE VAN TERMINATOR DADDY!”

Al Snow interrupted Fonzie by taking the microphone for himself.

Al: “C’mon Fonzie, relax already. We’re here because Mr Monday Night brought you back to the big leagues, just like I said I would. All of these people bought tickets to see the Whole frickin’ Snow and they will not be disappointed. We all know who’s going to win this match…A-L-S…N-O-W.”

The two men headed back to the locker room.