Knock off the Rust.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Knock off the Rust.

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up on the Bro Awesome RV. Today Michael Cole drove. He had his hat on sideways and his back to the camera. A big POP sound was heard as he blew a gigantic bubble. He quickly looked back towards the camera and smirked. The camera panned around to find Riddle who was resting in the recliner chair. The Miz sat in his normal seat with the EBWF Championship above him resting comfortably. AJ Styles was the last man to come into camera view. He was rocking a Bro Awesome t-shirt and he looked tense, he was kinda fidgeting about in his seat before he finally broke the silence.

AJ Styles: It's been so long man, I don't know if I even remember how to do this.

The Miz nodded understanding the sentiment.

The Miz: Well you're facing MJF, so this should put you in an extremely comfortable position.

AJ Styles: What do you mean?

The Miz smiled.

The Miz: Well over the years you haven't faced anyone as much as you've faced me- so in your first match back you should be extremely grateful that you're facing MJF. It's just like facing me- except well you know.. way shittier.

AJ Smiled.

AJ Styles: You know you're kind of right. This guy is literally The Miz I hated for so many years. He's brash, he's arrogant, he wears scarfs. It's like I just hopped into a time machine. I'm facing Trilogy Miz, without the talent, the resume, the women, the fame, the well the anything. You see- I hated That Miz- The Miz that got too cocky for his own good during his first title run, but at least that Miz could bring it. At least that Miz was a worthy adversary. Did I win? I mean sure I won- but it wasn't easy. It has been a long time since I've been in the ring, but the one thing that I'm extremely confident that I can do- is beat some snot nosed Miz wanna be, in my first match back. You're better than me and I know it? Actually MJF- I don't know it- and the reason I don't know it.. is because it's just simply not true. I may be a little rusty, maybe even a touch out of practice- but one thing that I'm not is delusional. MJF is a guy who is so desperately trying to convince himself that he is all of the great things he says he is. The problem is- he falls- well he falls incredibly short.

Michael Cole: Midgets bro.

AJ smiled at Cole.

AJ Styles: That's kind of fun. It's like when he had Funaki along with us.

Riddle: Indeed bro.

AJ looked surprised this retort came from Riddle.

AJ Styles: Whoa there's two of them.

The Miz smiled.

The Miz: You learn to love it.

AJ Styles nodded.

AJ Styles: I mean I think I already do- Cole, I knew we'd get to this point someday after I heckled you into be coming a man.

Michael smirked.

Michael Cole: Hazing Puberty bro..

The Miz almost broke but kept a straight face.

AJ Styles: The point is- I'm extremely happy to be back. It feels right- I am focused on MJF in every way shape or form. He's a loudmouth- and what do we do with loudmouths?

Riddle: We shh them bro..

Michael Cole: Like a librarian bro..

AJ Styles smiled.

AJ Styles: Like a god damn librarian. Not only is MJF going to be stunned silent, but all 3 of his fans will be too. You see- I think a lot of people are doubting me going into this match. I've heard people say I'm only back for the nostaligia. To which I say- to quote a great friend- current champion chum of mine-..... PFFT.

The Miz: PFFT

Michael Cole: PFFT bro.

AJ Styles: I mean are people excited I'm back? Duh- I'm me- but is that all I bring to the table? Dream on.

Michael Cole: Aerosmith bro.

AJ Styles: As long as AJ Styles can breathe- I'm still a force in the ring. I BRING A LOT more than nostaliga to the table. I'm going to take this cocky little booger faced brat- and teach him a lesson that's loud and so damn clear. The lesson is that AJ Styles is back- AJ Styles has still got it- and that AJ Styles is going to be a force to be reckoned with- because I'm phenomenal.. and I hang with a group that's simply ..

Riddle: BROOOOOOOOOOOO

Rest of the group in unison: AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The scene faded to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)