Double or Nothing (Adam Cole RP)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Double or Nothing (Adam Cole RP)

Post by Ben M »

OOC: Sorry this RP isn’t my best work... I’ve been so busy with work these past couple of weeks, I didn’t get a chance to start writing until tonight, and by the time I’d written my Hook RP I was short of time for this one. One of these days, I will manage my time better lol. Good luck Eric!

The scene opened backstage at the KFC Yum Center. Adam Cole was in the gorilla position, and as he opened the curtain, the cameraman was able to get a shot of the ring. The show hadn’t started yet, so the arena was empty, but everything was set up for Gateway to Glory. A little smile could be seen on Adam Cole’s face. He closed the curtain, turned to face the camera, and began to speak.

Adam Cole: For years, I’ve asked people if they’re ready for story time with Adam Cole. Well tonight could be a significant chapter in my story, because I have the chance to not only win my first title here in EBWF, but become a double champion in the process. When I challenged Brock Anderson to put one or both of his titles on the line, I said I didn’t care which championship he defended, and I meant it. I just wanted the chance to beat him again, I wanted to be a champion. Because it’s been far, far too long since I had a championship belt around my waist. But I never expected Brock to be brave enough to defend both the Gateway and Breakout Championships on the line. I say he’s being brave, but you could argue he’s also being stupid... because he’s putting everything on the line against me, and I’ve already proven that I’m better than Brock Anderson. It’s double or nothing, and tonight Brock... you’ll end up with nothing.

Smiling, Adam mouthed the word “Boom”, then feinted a superkick. He laughed as the camera shook, presumably as a result of the cameraman flinching. The camera was then shut off, bringing the scene to a close.