Prelude

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
NeoBiishikiGun

Prelude

Post by NeoBiishikiGun »

A green warrior sits on their green horse. They don’t move, they remain ever steady. They will not move, ever, neither will their horse. They will stay there until they are removed or finally crumble to dust over years, years and many years. Once upon a time, that green warrior was full of life and hope. The warrior inspired their people to fight back, they were a symbol of resilience in terrible times of war.

The warrior did not live long. They burned her. And now, this recreation of her stood tall as a statue, commemorating her legacy and legend in this park.

Sakisama: "War creates a lot of stories to tell. War makes either legends, broken shells or corpses out of men. When my homeland of France was under attack by the brute-ish British … this warrior you see behind me inspired her countrymen to get up and fight back. She didn’t need to have much power for that. She was not a general, not a traditional warrior, not even a proper soldier. She was simply a peasant girl who took up arms and did all she could to fight back."

When the cameras finally find Sakisama, she is seen sitting in the park in her usual entrance outfit. She’s feeding birds as she speaks.

Sakisama: "For all her strengths, for all her ferocity, for all her drive … she was a peasant girl who needed a fancy story to help rally people behind her. Life gives all of us a role to play, it gives us resources to play our role with and enough creative freedom to differentiate things. Jeanne took her stage and captivated everyone with it. She was not nobility, she was not aristocracy, she was not royalty. But in her stage, she was the main character. And her death was more tragic than anything else. She tried to save her country, only for her countrymen to burn her alive."

Sakisama lets out a soft sigh, maybe sympathizing with the famous Jeanne D’Arc?

Sakisama: "Jeanne died, so did many that fought for the French and English. War wraps up peasants and soldiers, legends and forgotten ones in its treacherous claws all the same. The best way to come out of a war … is to never enter it. The disgusting history of those who want to feel powerful and create only ugly chaos for it tells us this much. I abhor war, I am a lady of beauty, grace and peace. Yet, I am not a pacifist. When you see that war is inevitable … you try to win it, no ifs, no buts."

She is out of bird food and yet, the birds stay with Sakisama. The sight is something out of Disney … but our Lady is real and she is as beautiful and divine as any Disney princess might see themselves in their wet dreams.

Sakisama: "I called this war coming from long ago. From the very first moment that Oedo Tai started giving out their pathetic hints, I warned everyone of an upcoming war. And now … it has begun, ladies and gentlemen. The EBWF that I tried to bring a spring into has now fallen into a war and instead of trying to prevent this war, the ones who would be most negatively impacted by it are simply falling to imbecile-ish tricks and blame the one who warned everyone of misconduct."

Sakisama now gets up from the bench, one bird in her hat, one bird in her shoulder. She slowly approaches the statue.

Sakisama: "Oh, Jeanne … we are at war again, my sweetheart. Everything that has happened before will continue to happen here. Sooner rather than later, I will be directly dragged into it and I will be the one to end this war in a triumphant fashion. But for now … blood will be shed, Jeanne. I wonder … I wonder if you will bless this fight."

She then turns away from the statue, the back of her hand dramatically pressing on her forehead.

Sakisama: "Alexa Bliss might look like a peasant teenager like how you were … but she will be no martyr. She will not be burned at stake. She won’t even fully make into this war because I will make sure that no weakling will be allowed to go after Oedo Tai."

Her voice now carries more conviction than nostalgia.

Sakisama: "I will make sure that this war will be won decisively. I will make sure nobody will end up like you. "

The camera directly is on her face and now she truly looks like she is speaking to the camera.

Sakisama: "War has a lot of stories to tell, Alexa. But yours will not be told. Your star will fade in comparison to mine so bad that nobody will remember that your star was there in the first place. You were fooled, you were tricked, you were deceived to believe that I would ever attack you or authorize an attack on you backstage. With a mindset like that, war would eat you alive, chew you up and then spit you out, Alexa."

She shakes her head disapprovingly.

Sakisama: "So, I will be doing you a favour. I will cripple you so that you won’t be drafted in to this. I can already see who will win, who will be burned at the stake, who will be the martyrs. Alexa, when I look at you … I see none of them. Your unremarkable gremlin presence will not be required, will not be necessary … and after Gateway to Glory … will not be accepted."