Warfare Results 09/18/2023

Ben M

Warfare Results 09/18/2023

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks… it’s time for Warfare! We are live from the Simmons Bank Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas, and kicking things off tonight, we’ll hear from the NEW Breakout and Gateway Champion, Adam Cole!

“All About Tha (Boom!)” hit and the crowd cheered as Adam Cole stepped out onto the stage, the Breakout and Gateway Championships over his shoulder. Cole walked down the ramp, and as he reached the ring he climbed up onto the ring apron, pointing to himself with his thumb as the crowd called out “Boom!” Cole then climbed into the ring, crouched down and grabbed both of his title belts, before lifting them up high above his head as a thunderous chant of “ADAM COLE BAY-BAY” echoed throughout the arena.

Mauro Ranallo: That almost blew the roof off this place, Nigel!

Nigel McGuinness: These fans can be so disrespectful, Mauro… Brock Anderson was a double champion first, and he never got a reaction like that!

Cole grabbed a microphone, and when his music was cut, he began to speak.

Adam Cole: Little Rock, Arkansas, I have a question to ask you. Who’s ready for story time with Adam Cole, bay-bay?!

The crowd cheered, making it clear they were ready.

Adam Cole: This is a story about hard work, about setbacks, about never giving up. You see, I wrestled in an EBWF ring for the first time about five years ago, and while I’ve wrestled in other promotions since then, the main goal of my career over the past five years has been to “make it” here in EBWF. And in some ways, I’d already “made it” as an EBWF superstar. Because I know most of the guys in the back respect me, and you fans… well, you don’t just respect me, you love me.

The crowd cheered once more, which made Cole grin.

Adam Cole: Thank you, and just so we’re clear, I love you too. But here’s the thing… for all the love and respect I’ve had, the one thing I didn’t have was EBWF gold. In all the time I’ve been here, I’d never been an EBWF champion. I’d had plenty of opportunities, but I always came up short, and it got to the point where it was starting to affect my confidence. You won’t be surprised to know that I’m a pretty confident guy, and why wouldn’t I be? I’ve been a professional wrestler for over 15 years, and I’ve won plenty of championships. I’m a three-time Ring of Honor World Champion, and in 2019 CBS Sports named me their Wrestler of the Year. But in EBWF, it just wasn’t happening for me, and I started to ask myself… am I not good enough to be a champion here? And when those doubts started to set in, I knew I had to do something about them. I had two options; work harder, or walk away. And there was no way I was going to walk away. So I worked harder than I have worked for anything in my entire life, and at Gateway to Glory, I beat Brock Anderson not just once, but twice. So now, after five years of not being a champion here in EBWF… I’m a double champion!

The crowd began applauding Cole, and a chant of “You deserve it!” broke out. Cole waited for the chant to die down, thanked the crowd, then began speaking.

Adam Cole: Here’s the thing though. As proud as I am to be both the Breakout Champion and the Gateway Champion, that’s not enough for me. Because it’s one thing to win gold, but it’s another thing to defend gold. So Brock, I don’t know if you’re here tonight, but if you want a rematch for one or both of these titles, you just name the time and the place buddy. Until then, though… I think it’s time the Breakout Championship lived up to its name again, and that people have the opportunity to get their big break by winning this title. So starting tonight, there’s going to be a Breakout Championship open challenge. I’m going to defend the Breakout Title against anyone who wants a shot, and there will be an open challenge each and every week here on Warfare as long as I’m the champion. I’ll see you all later… and we’ll find out who’s going to be the first person to step up.

Adam Cole’s music hit, and he made his way to the back as Warfare went to a commercial break.

MATCH ONE

When Warfare returned from the commercial break, “Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru” hit and the crowd booed as Sakisama made her way to the ring, accompanied by Utami Hayashishita. When Sakisama was in the ring, “The Epic” hit and the crowd began cheering as Britt Baker headed to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: And here comes the Doctor, Britt Baker, who has made it clear she wants to be the one to end Tam Nakano’s reign as Women’s Champion! Can she build some momentum with a victory over Sakisama here tonight?

Once Baker was in the ring, the referee called for the bell. The two women circled the ring, then met in the center of the ring and exchanged punches back and forth. Baker gained the upper hand, and after hitting a series of punches in quick succession she went to whip Sakisama against the ropes… but Sakisama reversed the Irish whip, sending Baker into the ropes before taking her down with a big boot. As Baker got back to her feet, Sakisama put her in a headlock, but Baker fought out of it, then lifted Sakisama up, hitting a back drop. As Sakisama got back to her feet, Baker whipped her against the ropes, before hitting a slingblade. As Sakisama got back up, Baker hit a second slingblade, then Sakisama up for a suplex… but Sakisama blocked it, countering with a suplex of her own. As both women got to their feet, Sakisama whipped Baker into the corner, before hitting her with a series of kicks in the corner. Sakisama then sat Baker on the top rope, setting her up for a frankensteiner… but Baker countered with a powerbomb!

Nigel McGuinness: What a counter by Britt Baker! That powerbomb shook the ring!

Baker hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Sakisama kicked out! Baker pulled Sakisama to her feet and lifted her up for a body slam, but Sakisama broke free and got behind Baker, putting her in a waistlock. Baker fought out of it, hitting a back elbow smash, then she went for a ripcord knee strike… but Sakisama sidestepped it, took Baker down with an STO, then followed up with a double foot stomp!

Mauro Ranallo: What a vicious stomp by Sakisama! That might leave a mark!

Sakisama made the cover, and the referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out! Sakisama pulled Baker to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, but Baker fought back with some right hands of her own, then caught Sakisama with a superkick! As Sakisama fell to the mat, Baker pulled out her black and red glove, signaling for the Lockjaw! However, as she placed the glove on her hand, Utami climbed up onto the ring apron and began yelling in Japanese, trying to distract the referee and/or Britt Baker! Utami caught Baker’s attention, but Baker responded by charging towards Utami and hitting her with a forearm smash! As Utami fell to the mat, Baker turned her attention back to Sakisama… but Sakisama was back on her feet now, and she hit Baker with the Academy Award Kick! Sakisama hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Sakisama gets the victory!

Mauro Ranallo: If it weren’t for Utami though, things could have been very different!

Sakisama celebrated as a video package began to play recapping Damian Priest winning the EBWF World Title at Gateway to Glory.

SEGMENT

"Bow" by Zeal & Ardor blasted out of the PA system, heralding the entrance of the new EBWF World Champion.

Nigel McGuinness: And here he is! The man of the hour! Your new EBWF World Champion!

Mauro Ranallo: That's right. In an absolute stunner at Gateway to Glory, Damian Priest successfully defeated The Miz for his first World title, AND his first title ever in EBWF! Though, not without a small amount of assistance from one Paul Heyman.

Nigel McGuinness: You saw the same match I did, Mauro! Damian Priest had The Miz on the ropes several times during that match. Let's not pretend like The Miz was dominating the battle.

Mauro Ranallo: There was certainly back and forth, indeed.

Priest had a scowl on his face as he made his way down to the ring amongst a chorus of boos.

Mauro Ranallo: It will be interesting to hear what our new World Champion has to say today, given that he has always positioned himself as a stand up guy. What happened at Gateway to Glory was dirty, pure and simple.

Nigel McGuinness: What happened at Gateway to Glory was wrestling, Mauro.

Priest looked out towards the crowd as he put one foot on the steps, listening to their largely negative reaction. Instinctively, he held the World Championship a little tighter on his shoulder as he walked up the steps, stepped over the top rope, and entered the ring. Flanked by Paul Heyman, he stood in the center, narrowing his eyes as he observed the booing crowd. The both had mics as Paul stepped forward.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentlemen...

Mauro Ranallo: And here we go. We'll never hear the end of it from this man.

Paul Heyman: My name...is PAUL. HEYMAN.

The crowd booed him even louder than they did Priest. Priest remained stoic, holding his championship belt.

Paul Heyman: And I am honored to be the advisor, the wise man, the advocate, the manager...honestly we haven't quite nailed down the title just yet. But regardless, it is my pleasure to be even remotely affiliated with the most dominant talent on EBWF programming today. Because of this great man...

Paul gestured towards Damian.

Paul Heyman: I can now say, without a shadow of a doubt, that I am the greatest EBWF pro-wrestling manager of ALL. TIME.

The crowd responded to this with loud boos, not unexpected to Heyman. He smirked.

Paul Heyman: You can boo the truth all you like, but let's run down the scoreboard. Damian Priest now makes three, count 'em, THREE world champions that I was managing when they won the big one. No manager in EBWF history, past or present, has the pedigree I do. None. Being the GOAT manager in EBWF does carry with it some extraordinary cachet. So, when I tell you this, you'll know I'm not lying. Damian Priest is the best talent I have ever managed. By far.

Priest smirked as he smacked the EBWF World Championship title with his hand.

Paul Heyman: He is ruthless. He is determined. He is powerful. He is fast. He is everything you would put into the mold of a perfect professional wrestler if you built it from the ground up. But most importantly, he is undefeated. And he is YOUR NEW EBWF World...Champion.

Priest lifted the title high into the air, inaudibly taunting the crowd as they booed him. Heyman took a step back, a cocky smirk on his face as Priest lifted his mic up to his mouth.

Damian Priest: I know why y'all are booing me now. And we'll get to that, don't worry. But right now, I just want to say this. AND. NEW.

Priest once again taunted the crowd by showing off his World championship title.

Damian Priest. I told y'all what was gonna happen. I told you that the Miz wasn't gonna be my first L. I told you that this was my time. And I went out there and I put the boots to the Miz. I gave him the fight of his life. And if I'm being a hundred percent real here, he gave me the same. I had to dig deep, I had to find reserves I didn't know I had. You see, that's what I came to EBWF for. I came to lock up with the best of the best, and that's what I got at Gateway to Glory. I was inches away from the biggest win of my career.

Priest then turned to Heyman, facing him directly. The look of pride and elation faded from his features in an instant.

Damian Priest: And then you, Paul, had to f**k it up.

The crowd gasped at the unexpected F bomb on live TV which was bleeped out on the broadcast, and Paul's confident smirk was wiped away immediately.

Nigel McGuinness: What is he doing?! Paul helped him!

Damian Priest: Paul, let me tell you something, my man. You have helped open doors that I never would have been able to open. Getting me in the King of the Ring tournament was the kinda stuff I hoped for when I hired you. And you have been a killer in my corner, and I'm grateful for that.

Damian then took a menacing step forward towards Paul, who shrank into the corner turnbuckle, cowering in front of the imposing figure of Priest.

Damian Priest: But if you ever...EVER... try those dirty tactics on my opponent again, it'll be you that's on your ass. Get me?

Heyman's lower lip quivered as he slowly brought the mic up to his mouth to reply.

Paul Heyman: O-of course, Damian. I-i am only looking to your best interests as my client. I am sorry if you felt as if I was--

Damian Priest: Shut up.

Priest smacked the microphone out of Paul's hand, which sent it flying out of his hands and landing on the floor outside the ring with a thud. The crowd was loving every second of this, seeing Paul Heyman get dressed down in front of the entire world.

Damian Priest: Here's what you're gonna do, Paul. You're gonna go talk to your boy Wes. And when Miz asks for his rematch, you're going to bend over backwards to make sure he gets one.

Mauro Ranallo: Wait, did he just...offer The Miz a rematch?!

Nigel McGuinness: Is he insane?! What is he doing?

Mauro Ranallo: It seems that like the rest of the world, the ending to the match at Gateway to Glory did not sit well with him either!

Paul, no longer having his own mic, timidly leaned forward towards Damian's mic.

Paul Heyman: Of course, Damian! I would be happy to--

Damian Priest: And the next time he and I fight, your ass stays in the back.

Priest dropped the mic at Paul's feet, leaving him gobsmacked and a little humiliated in the middle of the ring. Priest's music played as Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH TWO

“Reach for the Sky” by Social Distortion hit the PA System and the crowd began to cheer as Liv Morgan made her way onto the stage. Full of determination, Liv started making her way down the entrance ramp.

Christy Hemme: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first… From Elmwood Park, New Jersey… LIV MORGAN!!!

Mauro Ranallo: After what happened to Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss at the hands of Jamie Hayter, Liv has extra incentive to win this match.

Nigel McGuinness: Good luck with that. Jamie is one of the most physically dominant women on the roster.

Right as Liv made it to ringside, she was attacked from behind and she fell to the floor. The cheering from the crowd instantly changed to booing. The camera zoomed out and it was revealed that Jamie Hayter attacked Liv.

Mauro Ranallo: Just like she did to Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, and Trish Stratus, Jamie Hayter attacked Liv when she least expects it.

Nigel McGuinness: Jamie has really shown that she is of the take-no-prisoners mindset. She gets others before they can get her.

Jamie picked Liv up and punched her in the face - one, two, three, four, five times - before she threw Liv face first into the steel steps. Liv started to stir. Jamie grabbed Liv and threw her face first right into the barricade.

Mauro Ranallo: Jamie’s just going to town on Liv. This attack is so unnecessary!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s very necessary if you want to take out the competition.

Jamie picked Liv up and hoisted her up onto her right shoulder. Without a second thought, Jamie lawndarted Liv right into the ring post. Liv started to stir and Jamie backed up several feet. Liv got up to her feet and Jamie ran at full speed. Once Liv turned to face her, Jamie nailed her with a vicious-looking HAYTERADE that caused Liv to fold up like an accordion.

Mauro Ranallo: MAMMA MIA! A devastating HAYTERADE!

Nigel McGuinness: Jamie won’t stop until she destroys everyone in her path.

Jamie made her way to the back and the referee checked on Liv as a video package played recapping the Women’s Championship match at Gateway to Glory.

SEGMENT

After the video package, the camera cut to Christy Hemme in the ring with a microphone in hand. She hesitated for a moment, face wrought with tension before she raised her mic.

Christy Hemme: At this time please welcome the EBWF Women's Champion, Tam Nakano!

"Senbonzakura" hit to boos and the shot transitioned to one that scanned the crowd. Of note were signs reading 'TRISH WAS ROBBED' and 'ARISA 4 CHAMP'. Oedo Tai preceded the champion as usual, Jamie in her ring gear and an Oedo Tai shirt carrying the metal unit sign, AZM in shorts, the same t-shirt and a pair of sunglasses. Then Tam emerged at last; her attire was far less formal than the Gateway to Glory press conference, now just a pair of white shorts, running shoes and a purple half kimono over what appeared to be a black top of some sort. The EBWF Women's Championship rested around her waist proudly as she sauntered to the ring accompanied by boos.

Mauro Ranallo: The world of wrestling is still reeling from the events of the past month. Tam Nakano went from beloved hero to Final Boss of Oedo Tai and then turned to dirty tactics to retain the championship against Trish Stratus at Gateway to Glory.

Nigel McGuinness: Stratus had her beaten, but it's Tam who arrives as champion tonight. Whatever she has to say for herself, I'd bet these people don't want to hear it.

AZM was first to the ring apron with Jamie soon following suit. They held the middle rope open for Tam, who flashed a satisfied smile before climbing up to the apron. She high fived her teammates and then entered the ring to a loud chorus of boos. For a moment Tam looked ready to speak her peace, but then she glared at Christy Hemme and her smile turned to an angry frown. She motioned to AZM and said something in Japanese, after which AZM fetched a mic of her own.

AZM: What kind of introduction was that? After everything Tam's accomplished in this ring, that's the best you can do? Let's try again.

Tam limbered up as if preparing for a match as her teammate spoke.

AZM: In the red corner, from Aichi, Japan, she is the leader of Oedo Tai and longest reigning EBWF Women's Champion of all time! The Final Boss, Taaaam Nakanooo!

Tam strode proudly to the center of the ring and posed cutely. Purple, black and red streamers flee in from ringside courtesy of Oedo Tai as the champion cycled through a series of different poses. The boos got louder as she called for a mic herself. AZM reached up through the ropes and handed one to Tam, and the champion circled the ring contemplatively. For a moment she soaked in the boos before dramatically raising the mic.

Tam Nakano: Good evening, cutest Final Boss and darkest in the cosmos here! It's a special night and I couldn't help but share it with all of you. Like it or not, I did EXACTLY what I said I would do at Gateway to Glory. Trish Stratus stepped up to Tam to protect her legacy. Tam shattered her legacy on the biggest stage in professional wrestling!

She smiled happily as she twirled some hair around her finger.

Tam Nakano: How's it feel to see your heroic legend's legacy go up in flames? Does it hurt? Well you'd better get used to that feeling because everything about Tam is white hot!

She motioned up and down her body and winked somewhat suggestively to the camera. Her teammates jokingly catcalled her from ringside in response.

Tam Nakano: Anyone who tries to extinguish my reign is going to get burnt. Tonight is about Tam, but I do want to congratulate Trish on becoming the second longest reigning champion ever. That's such a huge accomplishment! You should be proud of those 309 days even though the number everyone else will remember is 323. For three hundred and twenty three days I have held this beautiful championship and fended off every last challenger. For FOUR hundred and thirteen days I have gone undefeated in EBWF. You said you are the line? Well Trish, in that case I just stepped over you. This is Tam's House now.

Boos rang out in response as Tam laughed mockingly.

Tam Nakano: Your opinion doesn't change the fact that Tam is the most dominant wrestler in the world! I've proven it time after time after time. But the girls in the back don't seem to get it no matter how many times they fail. And they're going to continue failing. Some of you are too stupid to understand that reality, others have seen the rose of Oedo Tai coming but are powerless to stop it. Your heroes have been exposed. Legends killed before your very eyes. And with how things are now, that will continue. I'm going to keep this beautiful championship for another 400+ days, because it'll take at least that long before anyone's gotten better enough to stand any chance of pushing me to the limit.

She motioned for her teammates to join her, smiling coyly at the continuing reaction from the fans. AZM took the sign from Jamie and held it up for the world to see. Jamie kept an eye on the entrance ramp while grinning at Tam's new attitude.

Tam Nakano: Tonight we celebrate the fact that I have broken that record. We also celebrate the fact that Tam is the greatest champion in EBWF history! I have raised the profile of women's wrestling here with my historic reign as champion. I expect you all to thank Tam for making women's wrestling must watch. And that forgotten idol six years ago? She's the best in the world, and thanks to this accomplishment no one will ever forget her again.

Tam placed a hand on her title belt.

Tam Nakano: No one can touch me! Not the dinosaur I put down at Gateway to Glory. Not the woman who blissfully spends more time in a hospital than in this ring. Not the dentist who should stick to her office practice. Definitely not some moldy aristocrat and her broken maid. The war you saw coming has already been won by Oedo Tai! If it's not the vicious power of Jamie, it's the speed and technical skill of AZM. And if you come after Tam, you'll get ended by the Final Boss. Sorry, but those are the facts.

Tam paused for a moment, looking thoughtful as if she's digging through her memory.

Tam Nakano: Is there someone I'm forgetting?

Chants of "A-RI-SA" rose from the crowd but Tam just ignored them. She looked at Jamie, then AZM and shrugged.

Tam Nakano: I guess not. For now, we'll keep doing whatever the hell we want. Maybe that's showing up with the title belt dressed like this! Maybe it's coming out of the shadows to show what happens when you run your mouth. Maybe we'll have a dance break before every match. But since no one can stop us, we're not going to hide the fact that we run this place. As for Fanniversary? I can't think of anyone who's earned a shot at Tam, so maybe-

The "A-RI-SA" chants got louder, and Tam continued to ignore them. Jamie looked annoyed and AZM motioned for the crowd to quiet down.

Tam Nakano: Maybe I'll take the show off. That will force everyone to acknowledge Tam as the best in the world! I mean, I can't think of anyone who could challenge me.

By now the chants were loud enough that even Tam couldn't keep ignoring them. Jamie shouted out at the crowd, AZM shook her head in disgust.

Tam Nakano: Her? Listen, the last two times Hoshiki came for Tam, she spent more and more time out of action. Queen or not, if she comes after Tam again she's going to become a permanent resident in the hospital. That's what happens when you want to be Tam so bad that you fly close to the sun. You burn up, fall to earth and lose everything. Besides, she lost to Trish just like Allysin lost to Liv right after winning the Queen of the Ring. I beat Trish, so why should Hoshiki get any special treatment? But if her broken body can even make it down that ramp, I'll be happy to end her. She will never be better than Tam.

Suddenly, Starship hit to a huge pop from the crowd. Arisa Hoshiki's entrance video played as well, and Tam was shocked. She and Oedo Tai all spun around to watch the entrance ramp. As the music played Tam pulled anxiously at her hair. Yet no one came out. Arisa's music kept playing for a few more moments, with shots of the empty stage intercut with Oedo Tai looking worried and the increasingly restless fans awaiting her. Finally Tam's lips sported a devilish smile.

Tam Nakano: Oh, got your hopes up just a tiny bit didn't I? Joke's on you, she's not here tonight. She's out at a fan event signing autographs and smiling empty smiles instead of coming after Tam. Maybe she figured it out after all.

Tam laughed at the boos again then motioned to her allies.

Tam Nakano: The rest of you? Just accept that this is Tam's House and that Oedo Tai is in charge. It'll go better if you do. Get mad if you want, hate me if you like, but remember, if you hate Tam?

She patted the center plate of that beautiful championship.

Tam Nakano: Then GET BETTER than Tam.

At those words, she removed her belt and held it up as purple and black confetti fell from the rafters and 'Oedo Ranbu' played over the PA system.

SEGMENT

Warfare cut to backstage where Alex Marvez was standing by with Christian Cage.

Alex Marvez: Christian, at Gateway to Glory you faced Hook in EBWF’s first ever Fight Pit match, and despite your best-efforts, Hook scored the victory. My question is, what’s next for Christian Cage?

Christian looked annoyed at Marvez’s words.

Christian Cage: What happened at Gateway to Glory was a complete travesty Marvez, that type of match put me at a disad-

“Here we go again.”

Christian looked up at the source of the interruption and the crowd cheered when Johnny Gargano walked into view.

Johnny Gargano: Christian Cage complaining about being one upped by someone, you know Christian if I had a dollar for everytime you complained about getting exactly what you deserved I would be a trillionaire.

Christian looked even more annoyed than before and went to speak but Gargano interrupted him.

Johnny Gargano: Oh, I'm sorry I must've disrespected you, you’re not gonna hit me with brass knuckles or bring up my childhood adversities like you did with Alexa Bliss, are you?

Christian Cage: Listen here Gargano I-

Johnny Gargano: Oh, damn it I brought up Alexa, are you gonna attack me for not minding my own business?

Christian looked flustered at this point and went to speak but instead he mumbled something under his breath and walked away. Gargano looked at Alex Marvez and shrugged.

Johnny Gargano: I guess the truth hurts.

Gargano smiled as Warfare went to commercial break.

MATCH THREE

As Warfare returned from the commercial break, “All About Tha (Boom!)” hit and the crowd cheered as Adam Cole made his way to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! It’s time for our main event… who will answer Adam Cole’s Breakout Championship Open Challenge!

As Cole entered the ring, he held up both his Breakout and Gateway Championships again before handing them to the referee, who took them out of the ring. Cole’s music was cut, and he began pacing back and forth as he waited to see who would answer the open challenge. “When the Lights Go Down” hit, and there was a mixed reaction as Matt Cardona stepped out onto the stage.

Nigel McGuinness: The challenge is answered by Matt Cardona, who we last saw in the King of the Ring tournament!

Mauro Ranallo: Matt Cardona says he’s “always ready”... but we’re about to find out if Adam Cole is ready for Matt Cardona!

When Cardona was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two men locked up. Cardona applied a wristlock, but Cole broke free and hit Cardona with a series of punches, before going to whip Cardona against the ropes. Cardona reversed it, whipping Cole against the ropes before taking him down with a clothesline. As Cole got back to his feet, Cardona hit him with a series of punches, then threw Cole out of the ring. Cardona then ran against the ropes, before catching Adam Cole with a suicide dive!

Nigel McGuinness: An aggressive start here by Matt Cardona!

Cardona threw Cole into the ringside barrier, then stomped on him several times before throwing him back into the ring. As Cardona re-entered the ring, he set Cole up for a neckbreaker, but Cole blocked it, before whipping Cardona against the ropes and hitting a bicycle kick. As Cardona got back to his feet, he and Cole exchanged right hands back and forth. Cole gained the upper hand, and he went for a superkick, but Cardona ducked underneath it, then hit Cole with a dropkick! As both men got to their feet, Cardona hit a facebuster, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Cole kicked out! Cardona pulled Cole to his feet and whipped him into the corner, then ran at him, hitting a forearm smash. Cole fell into a sitting position, and Cardona signaled for the ReBoot! Cardona punched the air three times, shouting “woo woo woo”, then ran at Cole… but Cole moved out of the way at the last second, then grabbed Cardona from behind and slammed his head off the top turnbuckle! As Cardona stumbled out of the corner, Cole shouted “woo woo woo”, then hit Cardona with a superkick! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Cardona kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action thus far… what a main event this is turning out to be, Nigel!

Cole went to the corner, and as Cardona got back up, Cole went for the Panama Sunrise… but Cardona countered it, rolling Cole up into a small package! The referee counted - 1… 2… Cole kicked out! Both men got to their feet, and Cardona set Cole up for a suplex, but Cole countered with a kneecap brainbuster! He hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Cardona kicked out! As Cole got to his feet, he pulled down his kneepad, signaling for The Boom. As Cardona sat up, Cole ran against the ropes, going for The Boom… but Cardona dodged it, then rolled Cole up! The referee counted - 1… 2… Cole kicked out! As both men got to their feet, they charged towards one another, hitting each other with a double clothesline! Both men were down, and the referee began counting for a double knockout. As the referee reached the count of 5, both men got to their feet, and they locked up. Cole put Cardona in a headlock, but Cardona fought out of it, then hit a swinging neckbreaker. As Cardona got to his feet, he signaled for Radio Silence, then waited for Cole to get up. When Cole was on his feet, Cardona went for it… but Cole rolled out of the way, then got to his feet and hit Cardona with a superkick! Cole then ran against the ropes, and hit Cardona with The Boom! He hooked both legs, and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! A successful title defense for Adam Cole!

The referee called for the bell and raised Cole’s arm in victory. Cole climbed the turnbuckle, celebrating with both championships as Warfare went off the air.