Feast or Famine... What?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Feast or Famine... What?

Post by Becky Lynch »

Feast or Famine

“Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hits the PA system and the lighting in the arena changes from normal to shades of orange and green as the crowd cheers. The cheering from the crowd grows blows the roof off of the arena when the entrance curtain opens and Becky Lynch walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand. Becky stops center stage as her theme fades out. Replacing her theme is the arena full of people cheering and chanting Becky’s name. Becky raises her microphone and begins speaking.

“So, it’s come to this. We’re doin’ Feast or Famine? Yeah, that’s definitely not the best idea to come from a different company. It just seems arbitrary to me. You win and you get a key, but then you can still get fooked over. What the hell is that? I’m fine with variation, but this idea of Feast or Famine is tryin’ too hard to be different.”

Becky says with a shrug.

“You know what? It doesn’t matter to me, because you could put me in any kind of match and you can guarantee that I’m goin’ to whoop somebody’s arse!”

The crowd cheers as Becky brings up Britt Baker.

“First up, we have Britt Baker. Britt and I go back nearly four years in this company. As a matter of fact, I was her first pay per view opponent, and I beat her senseless. Every time we face each other, I beat her senseless. Tonight won’t be any different. If she thought that the beatings I gave her over the last four years were bad, then she hasn’t seen anythin’ yet.”

The crowd cheers before Becky brings up Natalya.

“Natalya. She’s the person I ‘killed’ in that scene last year that caused such an uproar. Her overrated best friend made the declaration that she would never face me again because she’s a chicken shite. I actually give Nattie some credit for findin’ the courage to step into the ring with me, but make no mistake, I know exactly what she wants. She wants to see me squirm. She wants to break every bone in my body. We’re a year removed from that scene, and that scene still makes people cry like the little bitches they are. Let me say this Nattie…”

Becky looks into the camera.

“If ya think yer breakin’ anythin’ of mine, then you better make it good. If ya come at me, ya best not miss, because I’m no missin’ a damn thing tonight. I will get one of those briefcases, and kick yer arse back to Canada so ya can play babysitter to Trish lying in a fetal position!”

The crowd cheers as Becky brings up Alexa Bliss.

“Alexa, we’ve ridden these roads together fer the last few years. You, along with Liv, are one of my closest friends. I wish we didn’t have to face each other, but as a competitor, I’ll do it. In the end, let’s get those briefcases.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)