On A Mission

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

On A Mission

Post by A.J »

It was an hour before Warfare And the crowd in the John Paul Jones Arena were eagerly anticipating another edition of EBWF's flagship show. “Glass Shatters” by Disturbed hits and the roof almost blows off the building as Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way to the ring. Austin grabbed a microphone as he entered the ring and “Glass Shatters” faded out.

Stone Cold: If you're ready for Warfare gimme a hell yeah.

The crowd gave a resounding “Hell Yeah.”

Stone Cold: Well before this show starts Stone Cold has a few things to get off his chest. First thing I want to discuss is Last Survivor and the Men's Last Survivor match. Now in case you missed the show Stone Cold Steve Austin walked in there at number four and threw guy after guy after guy after guy over the top rope. I was in the match longer than anyone and I don't know for sure but I'll bet that I had the most eliminations but despite all that I didn't win the match.

A small portion of boos waa heard.

Stone Cold: Now I stand here and cry and bitch and moan but that's never been my style so I will say this,Chris Jericho you were the better man that night and I wish you luck against Damien Priest at Fallout. Now the second thing I wanted to talk about is the future of Stone Cold Steve Austin here in EBWF. Now I don't think it's any secret that in terms of my career I have more tears behind me than ahead of me so I'm now on a mission. My mission before my career ends is to once again become the EBWF World Champion and I don't know how long it'll take but I promise you that I will become World Champion again and on my way to the title and when I win it I will raise more hell in this ring than ever before.

The crowd cheered at Stone Cold's promise.

Stone Cold: Now onto tonight,tonight in this very ring I will face Al Snow.

Austin leaned against the ropes.

Stone Cold: Now Al Snow comes out here dressed up as someone else every time for what I only assume is to get a laugh out of people. It doesn't really surprise me because Al is known for being a crazy son of a bitch that does things people will call strange and Al while I don't have a problem with you coming out here to get laughs you have to understand son that when Stone Cold laces up his boots and gets in this ring I ain't in a mood to laugh. Al later tonight when I step back in this ring I have every intention to open up a can of whoop ass on ya and hey man it ain't personal but Stone Cold Steve Austin is on a mission and you are in my way and THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!

Austin dropped the microphone and “Glass Shatters” played again as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan