What have you done?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

What have you done?

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage as Renee Young was standing by with Johnny Gargano. Gargano was wearing a blue version of his ring gear with a bit of red.

Renee Young: Johnny tonight you go one on one with Hook,a man who has had issues with your current rival Christian Cage in the past and beat him. Do you see a win tonight as a big boost of confidence for a potential rematch against The Instant Classic?

Gargano smirked and shrugged.

Johnny Gargano: I guess you could say that it would boost my confidence but in all honesty Renee,Hook is simply my opponent for tonight and a pit stop on my road to paying Christian and his goons back for not only screwing me at both Fanniversary and Christmas Eve Of Destruction but also for blasting me in the back of the head with a lead pipe.

Renee Young: Well our cameras caught up with Hook earlier and he didn't sound the least bit worried about this match,thoughts?

Gargano laughed and shook his head.

Johnny Gargano: Yeah I heard what he said and sure he's right about the fact that my run hasn't been the best so far and not what I had hoped but it's funny to me that he wants to question what I've done around here when the same thing can be asked about him. Yes he has a good win-loss record,yes his rivalry with Christian was memorable but what has he done before or since? I was on last year’s Fallout card in a memorable match while he was not even on the card at all. Hook says he's gonna make me tap out or choke me out but he's got it all wrong,yes someone will be tapping out tonight but it's gonna be Hook tapping out to Johnny Wrestling.

Gargano tapped his shoulder a couple times.

Johnny Gargano: I hope Christian Cage is gonna be watching because after I beat Hook in the middle of the ring I'm coming for him and I can't think of a better place than live on pay-per-view at Fallout.

Gargano looked at the camera.

Johnny Gargano: Christian I hope you have the balls to accept my challenge.

Gargano walked away as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan