Not afraid

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Not afraid

Post by Ben M »

It was Monday evening, and Britt Baker was getting ready for Warfare. The Doctor was opening the show, in a match against Christian Cage’s henchwoman, the wild and violent Nikki Cross. Once Baker was in her ring gear, she headed to the backstage area nearer the curtain, grabbed a cameraman and began to speak.

Britt Baker: Phoenix, Arizona… tonight, you will get to witness the epitome of dominance, the beacon of excellence, yours truly, Dr. Britt Baker, DMD. And the stakes are high, because my opponent tonight is a woman who is a few screws short of a complete toolbox. Nikki Cross, you may think you've found solace in the darkness, aligning yourself with the twisted mind of Christian Cage, but let me assure you, there's no asylum nor sanctuary that can shield you from the wrath of The Role Model! Nikki, you prance around like a puppet on Christian's strings, thinking your deranged antics will strike fear into the hearts of your opponents. But allow me to make one thing clear, Nikki... I’m not afraid of you. Because I have gazed into the eyes of champions, battled through adversity, and emerged stronger each time.

Baker paused for a moment, switching her focus.

Britt Baker: And speaking of champions… congratulations to Becky Lynch, who has finally overcome the alleged conspiracies that exist only on her mind and reigns supreme as the EBWF Women's Champion. But mark my words, Becky, your reign will crumble, and when it does, I'll be waiting in the wings, ready to reclaim what's rightfully mine. Especially when the Queen of the Ring tournament is looming; a golden opportunity for me to earn the rematch for the Women’s Championship that I never got when my reign ended. But first, Nikki, you stand in my path, a mere stepping stone on my journey back to the top. So, Nikki Cross, prepare yourself for a reckoning unlike any other. For tonight, you'll bear witness to the undeniable truth: that I am a force to be reckoned with, destined for greatness, destined for gold!