An unwanted guest

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

An unwanted guest

Post by TheDynasty »

Alex Marvez was shown backstage, outside the dWo locker room. He knocked tentatively, then took a step back from the door. The door was opened by MJF, who after seeing Marvez, abruptly began closing it again. Alex mustered up the confidence to block the door with his foot, immediately looking like he regretted the decision as MJF's eyes dropped down to the shoe before returning to Marvel's face with enough fire and ferocity to burn a hole right through his soul.

MJF: "No."

Marvez: "Just one minute of your time Max, please."

MJF: "Do you really think this..."

He looked down at Alex's foot again.

MJF: "...is the way to convince me to give you an interview? Can't you see that I'm busy preparing for my match? Last week I made it pretty clear that the dWo is going to get back to winning ways by any means necessary, Marvez. Did you see what I did to Penta? He was my friend, Marvez, and I drove his head into a steel chair. I don't even like seeing your face in the same building, so what do you think I'll do to you if you keep pulling this crap?"

Marvez: "I was asked to get your thoughts about the Miz...you:ve been compared to him a lot throughout your career..."

MJF: "Oh you're really cruisin' for a bruisin', huh Marvez? Yes, some uneducated marks have compared me to the Miz, because we can both talk on the stick, admittedly I'm significantly better at it, but old Mike can talk some decent talk, but he can NOT WALK THE WALK! DO YOU HEAR ME MARVEZ?! IN THAT RING, THE MIZ IS NOT FIT TO LACE MY GODDAMN BOOTS! I AM A WRESTLING PRODIGY! I AM A GENERATIONAL TALENT!...And what's Mike? Mike is nothing anymore, Alex. He's a washed up reality star who had a few good years in the big leagues, but those years are long gone by now. His glory days are in his rearview mirror, just like he's going to be a speedbump in mine on my way to become King of the Ring. Now, remove your foot from my door before we remove it from your leg."

Marvez: "Just one final question..."

MJF: "Turn around."

The camera slowly pulled back as Marvez turned, revealing Powerhouse Hobbs standing behind him, arms folded across his chest and mouth snarling as he glared at the man obstructing his path. Alex Marvez quickly pulled his foot from the doorway and ran in the opposite direction and Hobbs entered the dWo dressing room and the door slammed shut.