Supporting role?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Supporting role?

Post by A.J »

The scene opened with static that lasted for a few moments before transitioning to a shot of Liv Morgan up in the rafters of the arena. Liv is getting ready to say her last words before she faces Britt Baker in a Queen of the Ring redemption match.

Liv Morgan: Okay first of all shouldn't we check on the camera guy?

The camera turns to the right and we see a guy unconscious on the ground next to the person holding the camera and soon the voice of Alexa Bliss was heard from behind the camera.

Alexa Bliss: Nah he'll be fine,he just fainted besides we don't need him anyway,I'm holding the camera Livvy.

Liv sighed.

Liv Morgan: Okay but why did you want me doing this up here?

Alexa giggled.

Alexa Bliss: Because Livvy it's a unique setting and it'll immediately grab the audience's attention,Also it's pretty cool. Now begin.

Liv took a deep breath before speaking.

Liv Morgan: Tonight I get a chance at redemption in the Queen of the Ring tournament when I take on Britt Baker. Britt we've obviously got lucky by getting a second chance in this tournament and I don't plan on wasting it and I know you don't either.

Liv smirked.

Liv Morgan: I saw your interview earlier and I found it interesting that you said you respect me which I guess is nice of you. The big thing you said though is that I've been playing the supporting role for far too long. Well Britt you're right I have been playing the supporting role but I plan on getting glory,I plan on being champion again,and I plan on doing that by first winning this tournament and if I have to go through you,Natalya,or even Lexi to achieve that then I will. I'm ready to take the crown once again,I'm ready to take the Women's championship once again even if I have to go through my friends to do it.

Off camera we can hear clapping from Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: Any last words for the good doctor or the viewers at home?

Liv Morgan: Britt tonight when I beat you,all you can do is cry about it.

Alexa put down the camera and walked over to give Liv a hug which startled her a bit it seems.

Alexa Bliss: Good job Livvy.

Liv slowly returned the hug.

Liv Morgan: Thanks Lex.

The scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan