Chill

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Chill

Post by Cory »

The following is an EBWF.net exclusive.

Damian Priest was in his locker room, affixing the straps to his wrestling boots, clearly backstage at the Climate Pledge Arena. He was flanked by Paul Heyman, who had his fingers steepled in front of him, a devious smirk on his face.

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name...is Paul Heyman. And I represent a man who stole the world of professional wrestling and OWNED it for nearly 9 months. He has had one of the greatest first years of any wrestling in EBWF history - Damian...Priest. And tonight, he faces the Miz, EBWF's resident stepping stone, in the King of the Ring quarterfinals.

Damian Priest's eyes were narrowed as he stared into the camera. His expression turned into an amused smirk.

Damian Priest: Miz, dawg... why are you so mad? Is it because you're 0-2 against me? Is it because you choked twice, despite having all the tape you needed on me? Look man, I don't know why you're yelling and shit, but you need to check your blood pressure before you get in the ring with me. 'Cause if you come at me with that amount of stress, I'm gonna rip you apart in the King of the Ring tournament.

Paul Heyman: There aren't a lot of people who I dislike more than the Miz. And this is coming from a man that did business with him! The Miz is less stable than Becky Lynch. He is, by far, the worst loser in EBWF history. Period, point blank. This man is the picture of respect, self-confidence, and consistency. Until he loses. When he loses, he becomes self-destructive, unpredictable, and quite frankly dangerous.

Damian Priest: And that's why King of the Ring will mark yet another L in his column at the hands of Damian Priest. You couldn't get the job done when I beat you for the EBWF World Championship. You couldn't get the job done in the rematch. The world watched you choke, and you have the balls to be mad at me? To spit that hate on me? I never got complacent, my dude. Fair play to CM Punk, he beat me clean in the middle. I got my opinions on his reasons for coming back, but none of that mattered with the bell rung. He caught me off guard, and he beat me. Just like I beat you. Just like I waltzed in after winning last year's King of the Ring and took MY championship away from you. The difference is this. When I lost to CM Punk, I didn't make excuses. I didn't lose my damn mind. I entered the King of the Ring and I'm gonna grind. I'm gonna get my shot again. I'm gonna put the work in, get my opportunity, and I'm gonna regain the EBWF World Championship. And you, Miz? You'll go back to having another manic episode in your locker room with your dumb friends. So my advice to you? Chill the hell out, bro.

Damian smirked and shook his head as he leaned back in his chair.

Damian Priest: I ain't looking through you, Miz. I ain't looking past you. I'm looking right at you. And when we get in that ring, I'll be looking right at you when I slap the taste out of your mouth.

Paul Heyman: And that's not a prediction...

Damian Priest: That's a spoiler.

Damian stood up and shoved the camera away as the scene faded to black.