Total Supremacy

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Total Supremacy

Post by Becky Lynch »

The scene opens up with the current EBWF Women’s Champion, Becky Lynch, standing outside of her locker room. From the background, cheering can be heard.

“At Fallout, I took on one of the greatest challenges of my life when I took on Sakisama for the EBWF Women’s Championship.”

Becky pats the face plate of the Women’s Championship belt and smirks.

“As you can all tell, I stood up against that great challenge. I rose up against it and that’s how it’s done. There’s an old saying that in order to rise from the ashes, one must become ashes. I’ve become ashes twice before. What happened at Fallout was my rising from the ashes.”

Becky says with a nod before continuing.

“I know very well that my first defense could be my last. My reign could end tonight. If that were to happen, I’d have no regrets because I finally did what I wanted to do, but don’t think for one second that means that I’ll just hand the belt over.”

Becky shakes her head with a smirk.

“As much as I know that tonight could be the end of my reign, I’ll make damn sure that it isn’t, because not only is my title on the line, but I have an extra incentive to win. That incentive is that should I win this barbed wire match, then I’ll get five minutes alone with Christian Cage in the middle of that ring.”

A smug looking grin forms on the face of Becky before she turns serious.

“Nikki Cross… Christian Cage… I want ya to know that yer both in fer the most brutal night of yer lives. After I get through beatin’ Nikki to within an inch of her life, then I’ll beat ya to death, Christian. Ya’ve been a persistent thorn in the sides of the Rebellious Angels since October 2022, and today is yer of reckonin’. I just hope ya made yer peace with everyone, because I’m gonna beat ya like the bitch ya are!”

With that, Becky walks away.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), EBWF Women's Champion (1-Time;Current), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)