Something to Prove (Britt Baker RP)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Something to Prove (Britt Baker RP)

Post by Ben M »

During the Total Supremacy pre-show, a Britt Baker video package played. The package started with footage of Ava Johnson’s victory over Britt Baker, while Baker provided a voiceover.

Britt Baker: This year, for me, the Queen of the Ring tournament was almost over before it began. I may have started off with a shock loss to Ava Johnson in the first round, but that setback only fueled my determination. I wasn’t about to let that rare misstep define me.

The footage changed to Baker’s victories over Liv Morgan and Natalya, as Baker’s voiceover continued.

Britt Baker: I fought back. I proved myself in a redemption match against Liv Morgan, earning my spot in the quarter finals. And then, against Natalya, a veteran of this industry, I showed why I am one of the best. Now, in the semi finals, I face Utami Hayashishita. She’s got quite the resume from her time in Stardom, but here in EBWF, she’s just another name. Another obstacle I plan to overcome on my path to becoming Queen of the Ring.

The video package then cut to Britt Baker in her locker room. Baker looked up, and as she saw the camera honed in on her, she began to speak.

Britt Baker: If I do make it to the Queen of the Ring final tonight, my two potential opponents in the final are both women I have history with. First, there’s Tam Nakano. She’s no stranger to me—she’s the one who took the Women’s Championship from me at Fanniversary 2022 and held onto it for a whole year. Tam’s talented, no doubt – she’s one of the best wrestlers I’ve ever been in the ring with – and I know she’s got her Oedo-Tai stablemates lurking around. But let them come. I’m ready for any interference they might try. Or how about this, Tam? If it’s you and me in the final, let’s make it just you and me. Because I’m ready to even the score.

Baker paused for a moment before continuing.

Britt Baker: Then there’s Arisa Hoshiki. She’s beaten me before, back in October 2022. Nearly two years ago. But that only fuels my fire, knowing the odds are against me. I thrive on challenges, on proving people wrong. Arisa’s a tough competitor, but so am I. If I make it to that final, I’ll show everyone why I belong at the top of this division.

Britt took a breath, then said her final words before her match.

Britt Baker: Tonight, I’m not just fighting for myself. I’m fighting for every woman who’s ever been overlooked, underestimated, or counted out. I’m fighting to prove that I am the Queen of this Ring, and nothing—not Utami, not Tam, not Arisa—is going to stand in my way. Total Supremacy, get ready. Because Britt Baker is here to reign.

The words “role model” appeared on screen before the scene faded.