New era king

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

New era king

Post by A.J »

The scene opened with Johnny Gargano getting ready for his match with Hook.

Johnny Gargano: Tonight is about one thing and one thing only and that's me winning the King Of The Ring tournament. Hook is a beast in the ring and I'm glad that we finally get to decide who is the better man after our last match was ruined by Team Cage. Hook I know you are ready to break through the glass ceiling in EBWF by winning this tournament but I'm looking to do the same thing and only one of us can achieve that tonight.

Gargano shifted focus to the other semi finalists.

Johnny Gargano: As far as Miz and Jericho go,they are former multi time world champions,hell Chris has won it more than anyone but they can't be on top forever and I plan on ushering in a new era when I beat Hook and one of those two on my way to becoming World Champion.

Gargano continued to warm up as the scene faded.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan