The Lightbringer 007: A Feud Rekindled

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Lightbringer 007: A Feud Rekindled

Post by Becky Lynch »

The scene opens with Becky Lynch standing alone at the interview set with a microphone in her hand and the EBWF Women’s Championship fastened around her waist. The camera goes live, and Becky’s image is broadcast to the entire viewing audience. Of course, the audience in the arena gives her a loud ovation. Becky raises her microphone and the crowd starts to settle down.

“At Total Supremacy, I defended the EBWF Women’s Championship against someone I could’ve considered a friend. I took on my former tag team partner, Nikki Cross. in one of the most brutal match types that the world of professional wrestling has ever seen. Yes, the two former friends turned bitter enemies fought one another in a Barbed Wire match. What happened during and after the match really started to make people reconsider holding such violent match types.”

The crowd begins to boo at the thought of the violent match types being possibly banned from EBWF.

“I went through hell and back at Total Supremacy. I became a glorified pin cushion by colliding with the barbed wire ropes one too many times.”

The camera zooms out to show that Becky’s torso is still bandaged up from her match with Nikki Cross.

“It was all worth it in the end because the pain, the agony, and the torture that I went through pales in comparison to what I put Nikki and Christian through. I became a glorified pin cushion, that’s a fact and there’s nothing to change that. However…”

Becky says as she begins to smirk.

“I turned Nikki into an even bigger pin cushion than what I became. Nikki Cross will never forget the day that she was driven into thousands of thumbtacks. Like Nikki, Christian Cage will never forget the day that he was driven through a flaming table courtesy of the Rebellious Angels and the Daughters of Darkness.”

Daughters of Darkness? Just who are you talking about Becky?

“The Daughters of Darkness are Jamie Hayter and Rhea Ripley, the two members of Oedo Tai that have had my back in the past. They ensured that Christian lived up to his end of the deal. They, along with my two best friends – Alexa and Liv, helped me close an ugly chapter of my life. With their help, I can finally leave Christian in the dust and move toward the future.”

Becky says and the crowd responds with cheers.

“A future like tonight where in that very ring, I enter to do battle. I find myself facing none other than Mina Shirakawa, the newest addition to Oedo Tai. She proved herself to be quite the asset when she helped Tam Nakano beat Arisa Hoshiki and become the 2024 Queen of the Ring. I’m not shocked because Oedo Tai always loves to play the numbers game. I know that very well.”

Becky says as she furrows her brow.

“For over the last year, Oedo Tai has been running rampant and causing mayhem, chaos, despair, disorder, and destruction. Personally, I wouldn’t have cared because I would love to see this company devolve into the stereotypical version of anarchy. I would have been all for living and letting live with Oedo Tai, but you know what?”

Becky shrugs her shoulders before continuing.

“The repeated attacks that I suffered at the hands of their members as well as members of Oedo Tai attacking people I care about instantly made me say ‘Fook that!’ Why? Because they decided to fook with me and the people I care about. I know that with my disparaging Oedo Tai, it puts me in their crosshairs.”

Becky shakes her head.

“Before anyone says that I’m in the crosshairs of Oedo Tai, I’ve known that since the first time I was attacked by Jamie Hayter. Even before that, I knew I was a target because they themselves said that everyone’s a target for Oedo Tai. They said that week after week ad nauseam, so I got the point. Am I afraid of being in the crosshairs of Oedo Tai?”

Becky lets out a chuckle and shakes her head.

“I’m not afraid of being in the crosshairs of anyone and everyone. I’m not even afraid of being in the crosshairs of this very company. If I was, do you think I would have done those scenes?”

The scenes of course were where Trish Stratus dies, which caused one hell of an uproar from the company itself.

“I have no fear of anyone or anything. I’m not afraid of running afoul of anyone, whether it be a single person or a group of people or an entire company. This fearlessness that I have and am known for? It only intensifies the moment that I walk into the arena.”

Becky points at the camera that’s broadcasting her to the masses.

“From the moment that camera turns on, my fearlessness is at its all-time high. When that bell rings, you’ll see just how fearless I am just like everyone recently saw at Total Supremacy. So, bring your alliances, Mina. Bring Tam Nakano. Bring Jamie Hayter. Bring Rhea Ripley. It doesn’t matter who you bring or who makes an appearance, I’ll take all of ya bitches on and I’ll take all of ya down!”

The crowd cheers that declaration. Becky holds up an Oedo Tai shirt and then throws it on the ground. She dumps gasoline on it and sets it on fire.

“All of the chaos, all of the mayhem, all of the despair, and all of the destruction that you’ve caused will only have one effect, Oedo Tai going up in smoke.”

With that said, Becky walks away, leaving the camera to zoom in on the burning Oedo Tai shirt.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), EBWF Women's Champion (1-Time;Current), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)