Bromentum, Bro.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Bromentum, Bro.

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up in the Bro Awesome RV. The bus was stopped and outside of the bus was The Miz and Mickie Mizanin. Miz was on the phone call while Mickie had her hand on the bus and looked fairly content. The camera flipped inside the RV. Michael Cole was sitting in the seat with his Bro Awesome Shirt and hat on sideways. He was flipping cheeseballs in the air and catching them in his mouth. Riddle was standing with his back on the wall, he was playing with a yo-yo. He wore the same shirt as Michael Cole and his hat was on backwards. Riddle pulled the yo-yo up to his palm. He broke the silence.

Riddle: Why are we stopped bro?

Cole: We're stopped?

Riddle: Uh yeah I mean I think- nobody is driving.

Cole and Riddle both looked to an empty drivers seat.

Cole: True bro.

Riddle: Well as long as we're stopped and Miz isn't here talking about his next big match. I might as well take the reins.

Cole: Horsies bro..

Riddle smirked and nodded.

Riddle: That's right, it is going to be a ride at the next Warfare, a ride that's got me riding right into a match with the EBWF Champion CM Punk. It's a chance to weaken the champion to help Miz become an 8 time champion.

Cole: Wear him down bro.

Riddle nodded.

Riddle: I don't want to just wear him down bro, I want to beat him. I want to beat him to the point where it becomes clear that I'm not just a sidekick. I'm a guy who should be considered a sender.

Cole: A contender.

Riddle nodded.

Riddle: Yeah that- and my contention is that I'm going to defeat CM Punk and build some BROmentum for BRO awesome.

Cole: Bromentum, bro.

The Miz and Mickie walked on the bus. Riddle enthusisatically offered him a fist bump. Miz paused for a second before obliging. He unenthusiastically patted Cole on the shoulder before getting behind the wheel. Mickie sat in the passenger seat, and Bro Awesome was back on the road heading to Warfare.

The scene faded.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)