Spiders

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cat

Spiders

Post by Cat »

R-Truth's mental health has been questioned before. This was about to be another example of that. He was found in his locker room and he simply gazed off into space. Jonathan Coachman was stood by ready to interview the newcomer but he was a little weary since Truth appeared to be off on another planet.

Coachman: R-Truth, you will make your EBWF debut at this week's Warfare against Robert Roode. How do you feel you are going to fare?

R-Truth: Have you seen him?

He asked the question without actually looking at the interviewer.

Coachman: Robert Roode?

R-Truth: NO. Not. Robert. Roode.

Coachman: I'm not sure who you're asking about exactly.

R-Truth: HIM.

Coachman: I'm afraid I don't really..

Truth cut him off before he could finish his sentence and finally looked in Coach's direction.

R-Truth: LITTLE. JIMMMY.

Coachman: What?

Truth's face contorted and his hands curled up.

R-Truth: Don't you "WHAT" me.

Coachman: Excuse me but who exactly is Little Jimmy? Is that an insult towards Robert Roode.

R-Truth: You don't know who Little Jimmy is? He's everywhere. He's always watching us. He's an arena full of people. He's the management. He might even be you.

Coach back peddled.

Coachman: I'm not! I promise I'm not!

R-Truth: No. You aren't. I've looked into Little Jimmy's eyes before. It's terrifying. You don't have his eyes. And neither does Robert Roode. Do you know what Robert Roode is?

Coachman: I'm afraid to ask.

R-Truth: Robert Roode is a spider. And I hate spiders. I hate the way they move. I hate their hairy legs. I hate the webs they spin. Do you know what I do to spiders?

Truth's face became filled with rage again.

Coachman: What do you do to spiders, I mean!

R-Truth: I squash spiders. And I'm going to squash Robert Roode. I won't let him lay his eggs and replicate. I'm going to look right into all of these eyes he has and show him that the truth can hurt. He's gonna get got. But do you know what? If you aren't Little Jimmy that must mean that you're also a spider..

Coach quickly fled from the locker room to avoid extermination.
Last edited by Cat on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: Spiders

Post by Ashlee »

Nice R-Truth! Welcome Cat! We're happy to have you.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote
Cat

Post by Cat »

Glad to be here. :mrgreen:
Juan Ramirez

Post by Juan Ramirez »

Welcome! I'm thrilled to see what you'll do with Truth and little Jimmy
D.J

Post by D.J »

R-Truth: Robert Roode is a spider. And I hate spiders. I hate the way they move. I hate their hairy legs. I hate the webs they spin. Do you know what I do to spiders?

Truth's face became filled with rage again.

Coachman: What do you do to spiders, I mean!

Gold! Nice work Cat, and welcome to EBWF :)
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)
Ben M

Post by Ben M »

You play R-Truth very well. Welcome to the fed.