Deception

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cat

Deception

Post by Cat »

Aksana was mostly known for brief time in the World Wrestling Federation. That kind of environment could be very stifling. You usually weren't allowed to be yourself. So when she was given the chance for more freedom she jumped at the chance.

Aksana: What you knew of me is not who I am.

She sat in a dingy, squalid hallway. Not in an arena. An unknown location. She was wearing a gray beanie that was low over her eyes but her dark hair could be seen hanging. She also wore a dark blue shirt with a black hoody over it, black leather pants, and black strap up boots.

Aksana: I was very poor where I came from. So you jump at a chance to make a little money. You play silly games. You pretend like you like to seduce old black men and saxophone music follows you everywhere.

She continued in her thick accent.

Aksana: Now that I've got what I wanted from the other company I'm here. And while seducing men is very easy, they're so simple, it's not what I want to do. Yet. First I want to win a title.

Aksana tugged lightly on her fingerless, black gloves.

Aksana: And that should also be very easy to take away from the little girl in the mask. I must first defeat the Canadian and the Brit. They will probably underestimate me.

She gave a little grin.

Aksana: But I'm much smarter and far more crafty than they think. After one match I'll be at Wrestle Mania. And after another I will be a champion. Men are easy. Women are easy. And I am going make this look easy.

Aksana's grin looked a little more deceitful this time. She blew a kiss and batted her eyes at the camera before chuckling to herself.