R-Truth, Just Anotha Sucka!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Elmo (Booker-T)

R-Truth, Just Anotha Sucka!

Post by Elmo (Booker-T) »

( This is my promo for my Wrestlemania Match )

Booker-T is standing with a reporter in the middle of a park in Saint Louis. As the camera goes on air, the interviewer speaks

Welcome everyone to A&E Interview! My name is George Johnson, and I'm going to interview a Wrestling Legend. He is debuting into the EBWF this Sunday at Wrestlemania, in a dark match. Ladies and gentlemen, Booker-T!

You can tell Booker is excited about the interview as he grins, and begins talking

What's up brother! I'm so amped going into Wrestlemania this Sunday, even if it's not on TV. It's a great place to debut! Although I'm a little sad about who my opponent is, I still can't wait.

As we all know, you are fighting R-Truth in a dark match. How do you feel about this match, and how do you feel about your opponent.

A slight chuckle comes from Booker-T

Let me tell you something, when I did my Public Service Announcement, I was talking about how I wanted to take down Kane, because I was tired of seeing souls getting taken from fresh talent. R-Truth is not one of those fresh superstars I was referring to. R-Truth is a SUCKA He is always talking about some fictional character, "Little Jimmy", and it's really creepy. However, it's not creepy enough to keep me from kicking his ass.

The Interviewer looks almost shocked

Wow. So, with that being said, you're confident you will win your match this Sunday?

I don't want to sound cocky, but yes. I am very confident in myself. However, I won't be surprised if he gives me a challenge. He's a good in ring competitor, but his personality, eh.. I think he's out of it.

You mentioned earlier that you were sad about the match. You made a Public Service Announcement earlier this week challenging Kane. What happened to that?

The EBWF didn't want me to fight that match yet. I mean, there was a possibility of me losing,getting buried alive, and getting my soul taken. They wouldn't want me to get knocked out this early, nor do I. HOWEVER, I know the match will happen soon, and I'm hoping I get a response form Kane at, or after Wrestlemania. Even if he says no, I will be sure to get him. He will not get away with this. If he wants to do Soul Taking, he should pick on someone of his caliber. Not guys like Alberto and Curt Hawkins.

The camera man gives a que to conclude

= Well Booker, any closing comments? Anything you want to say to R-Truth before your match at Wrestlemania?

Yeah.. R-Truth.. YOU CAN'T BEAT ME, SUCKAAAAA!!!!!

The camera fades with the men laughing, ending the promo.