Pushing The Limits To Find Your Glory

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Holly

Pushing The Limits To Find Your Glory

Post by Holly »

D.J

Re: Pushing The Limits To Find Your Glory

Post by D.J »

Holly!

You are just a machine! Love your work everytime I read it. I've been watching Total Divas, and all I can think about is how I like your real life Cena, better than the actual real life Cena.

And as far as in ring Cena EBWF vs WWE. It's not close :)

Good work
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)
Nick

Post by Nick »

I want to have angry sex with you. Angry because you're insanely good and I am jealous of how everything you write is amaze-balls. The sex part is just because you're hawt!

:drool
Ashlee
Site Admin

Post by Ashlee »

Nick wrote:I want to have angry sex with you. Angry because you're insanely good and I am jealous of how everything you write is amaze-balls. The sex part is just because you're hawt!

:drool
...um... I think that compliment on RP writing makes Holly the new Queen of Efeds...

Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote
Holly

Post by Holly »

Awww! You guys! Gonna make a girl shed a happy tear or two! Thank you guys so much! I've been kinda going through some stuff and having some self-doubt the last few weeks especially so that really means a lot. More than I can say really. Really. It's so important to me that when I write something that other people enjoy reading it. Cause that's the fun of all this! :p

DJ - that is such an AWESOME compliment. And I mean that. That's not just a character play on words lol. It's very flattering to be compared to the real life Cena like that.

Nick - ...

Ashlee - I love you. And your abilities to always choose a great and fitting picture for any situation.

Okay Nick, here's my real response to your "feedback."

When and where?

(Kidding! Kidding! Or am I...? lol ;) ) I am truly flattered and appreciative and might I say your ability to turn a phrase is definitely enviable.

<3 !