Streaming

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Chloe

Streaming

Post by Chloe »

~The scene opened up with somewhat a dim lighting. Jamilia Craft sat in a leather chair wearing his trademark mask and a black EBWF hooded sweat shirt. In the background a Zack Ryder poster featuring sunglasses and spiky hair could be spotted on the wall behind her. She lifted a finger seemed to tap the screen, which scrambled a bit before resuming it's slightly choppy quality.~

Jamilia Craft: Uh. Hi.

~The Sky High Champion lifted a hand and gave a slightly awkward wave. She leaned forward and squinted her eyes slightly.~

Jamilia Craft: I think this is wor--Oh. Yeah. I can see your questions. Uh. Hi. Welcome to this streaming chat thing. Uhm, thought it would be better than cutting a promo so....yeah. Thanks for showing up. Ask me some stuff.

~She smiled slightly and leaned back to stare at her monitor. Her eyes scanned the questions popping up.~

Jamilia Craft: "When are you wrestling again?" This Monday. Against Nikki Bella. Titles on the line. Bring signs. If you want. "Is it tough to tell the Bella Twins apart?" I can't tell them apart at all. I guess that's why that whole, uhm, twin magic thing works so well. Do you all think I can keep the title? ...."OMGZ J@mz WHO0P her aSS!" ....Y-Yeah, I'll try. I mean, I will. Defintely. OK, there are a lot of questions popping up....

~Jamilia leaned forward, trying to trace some of the questions with her finger.

Jamilia Craft: Wow. Erm. Some of you guys are really perverted.

Block. Block. Block. ....Block.

Oh. Here's one. "Will you be at WrestleMania?" I don't know yet but I hope so. I'm sure I'll do something. "Were you happy when Zack Ryder retired Stevie Richards?" ...Well...yeah...

~She pulled out the Broski head band he had given her sometime ago and stretched it slightly.~

Jamilia Craft: ....I still have this. Zack's cool. And I'll always be grateful that he got rid of that guy. What else? "What song describes The Bella Twins to you?" ...Uhh..."Stupid Hoe" by Nicki Minaj?

~Her eyes became a bit wider as she shook her hands about in front of the web-cam.~

Jamilia Craft: Erm, I'm just joking! Really. "...Where is your title?" Right over here.

~She got up to retrieve a her golden title from a counter. After nimbly pushing a large purple stuffed animal aside. She returned to her chair.~

Jamilia Craft: Here it is. And that wasn't a stuffed animal. It was....practice dummy? Y-Yeah. "Why do you wear a mask and what do you think about Sin Cara and Kane?" My trainer wore a mask. So it's kind of a tribute. Delirious. He worked for EBWF a couple of years ago. Also, I really like the Japanese and Mexican style. Uhm, Kane is, uh, really scary and I hope I never run into him. Sin Cara is great. I really admire his work. I'd also love to wrestle in Mexico sometime. "What happened with your therapy sessions with Dr. Stevie?"

~Jamilia looked away briefly and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.~

Jamilia Craft: ...I don't really want to talk about that. I would like to put it behind me. "When is your birthday?" I'll be twenty one in August. "What will you do if Hoe Bella beats you?" ...U-Uh, you all are trying to be me in trouble, aren't you? Well, if I lose I'll just have to regroup. This is my very first title and I want to hold it for as long as I can. I think I've had more quality opponents than Nikki so hope that shows. "What do you want to do next?" I don't really know. I'm happy where I am. And I think I'm kind of lucky. But I train pretty tirelessly to get better. I'm never going to be Trish Stratus or Torrie Wilson but....that's cool. I'm...uh...different. I guess I want cut better promo's? I'm the "does the talking in the ring" kind of person. One day I'll cut this amazing promo. Or wrestle a bear...

~She leaned to the side and placed a hand on her cheek.~

Jamilia Craft: ....What? People used to do that a long time ago. Look it up on youtube. ...Oh god...that sounded so weird didn't it? And I can't do a re-take because this isn't a promo it's a live stream and...

~The situation had dawned on her and she pulled her hair in front of her face, one eyeball poking out.~

Jamilia Craft: ...Gotta go. Bye.

~The stream turned to static.~