just remember, everybody taps...

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Daniel Bryan

just remember, everybody taps...

Post by Daniel Bryan »

Daniel Bryan is seen pacing back and forth backstage. An intense look pasted on his face lets us know he's here and he means buisness. Jonathan Coachman slowly walks up to Bryan with a microphone to get some words from him.

Jonathan Coachman: "Hey Daniel Bryan first and foremost welcome to the EBWF and were glad your here, but will you tell us... why'd you come?"

Daniel looks as if the question was one of stupidity but answers aggravated anyways.

Daniel Bryan: "Well Coachman, since you asked... im here to take over. Im here to show the fans and these superstars how good I really am. Im here show off my pure wrestling ability. And last but not least... im here to show all these people how being vegan doesn't only save your body but boosts your abilities."

Jonathan Coachman looks shocked at such a confident full forward answer but continues along with the interview.

Jonathan Coachman: "Thank you Daniel! Were looking forward to seeing you compete here in the EBWF and I think the fans can agree with me on that. There's some really stiff competition your going to have to get through but were all very excited"/ (Coachman gets rudely cut off by Daniel Bryan)

Daniel Bryan: "Woah woah woah...! Now not only have you invaded my privacy but you've downed my in ring abilities and tried taking away my mental blueprint."

Jonathan looks very confused but before saying anything Bryan continues on lost in his own ego somewhere.

Daniel Bryan: "Is it because you eat meat Jonathan. Is it because you just like all these people pollute there arteries with dead beings. Is it because you, these people and every single superstar here knows that I have far better superior all around skills due to not eating the dead. Sure I understand why you'd all be upset. But Jonathan, once I start winning none of this will matter because you'll all be forced to watch pure proportioned greatness."

It almost seems as if Daniel just snapped out of some type of ego trip and came back to reality. The look in his eyes said it all. Jonathan Coachman tries catching his breath and staying composed to come to a close for Daniel Bryans debut interview here in EBWF.

Jonathan Coachman: "Well there you have it folks. Daniel Bryan has spoken and apperently he's here to take over. For the EBWF and for those watching at home we thank you and goodnight!"

Still looking confused at what just happened Coachman walks away leaving Daniel Bryan behind still pacing, mentally preparing for what could be something huge here in the EBWF!
Chloe

Re: just remember, everybody taps...

Post by Chloe »

Welcome to the show! :mrgreen:
Juan Ramirez

Re: just remember, everybody taps...

Post by Juan Ramirez »

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!YES! YES! YES!

I mean. Welcome!