Hardcore Desolation

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Hardcore Desolation

Post by Billy »

Hey guys sorry for the poor showing. Hope everyone is having a good week, we're fighting the flu at my house!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Englishes
EBWF.net Exclusive Video
Friday 2/22/19
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black and white video opened on a living room set. The room was decorated to fall in line with fifties sitcoms like I Love Lucy. In the corner of the room Aiden English, dressed in a suit, was frantically searching for something. Aiden lifted the three cushions of the sofa one after the other. He left the cushions laying on the floor as he advanced on to another part of the room.

Aiden English: HONEY! Have you seen my playbook?

Aiden turned over a basket of neatly folded clothes, dumping them into a small pile on the floor. He routed through the clothes making a bigger mess before kicking the basket out of the way and turning his focus to a bookshelf. There was a bit of canned laughter before the camera panned to the entryway into the kitchen. Just as the camera turned, Raquel Diaz stepped through to the cusp of the room. She was wearing a plaid dress with an apron on and her hair was pulled up neatly. She had a grin from ear to ear.

Raquel Diaz: Have I seen what?

Aiden English (off screen): My playbook! I can’t find it anywhere!

Raquel Diaz: I swear you’d lose your britches if you didn’t wear a belt everyday!

There was a bit of obviously canned laughter before Raquel made her way into the room and started cleaning up after hurricane Aiden. The camera followed her until they were both in the shot.

Raquel Diaz: Didn’t you loan it to Bob down the street?

Aiden English: No, why would I loan it to Bob? I really dislike that guy!

Raquel Diaz: Well, that’s not very nice to say about one of our neighbors.

Aiden English: Oh golly, I know I shouldn’t but he’s just so hard to like.

Raquel was kneeling down and folding the clothes back into a neat little pile. Aiden on the other hand had pulled books out, overturned others and displaced every trinket on the shelf. He was making his way to a desk.

Raquel Diaz: I know but being friendly is the neighborly thing to do.

Aiden English: I know honey. But, let’s get back to the book. Why do you think I loaned it to Bob?

Raquel Diaz: I’m sure it’s just a coincidence but he’s been running some of your old plays recently.

Aiden English: How do you mean?

Raquel Diaz: Didn’t you see that he went and hired himself some help? Now, Mike was saying that it’s just because he’s getting up there in years but I think it’s a lot like you getting Elias a job last year!

Aiden English: I’m sure that’s not him running my old plays.

Raquel had retrieved the basket and placed all the clothes back into it neatly. She was starting to reassemble the contents of the bookshelf as Aiden turned over papers and scattered pens checking every inch of the desk. Raquel turned and looked at him as he finished his assault on the furniture. She motioned toward the sofa.

Aiden English: No, I already looked there!

More canned laughter.

Raquel Diaz: Have a seat love.

Aiden begrudgingly sat down on the end of the sofa and Raquel joined him. She crossed her legs like a proper lady and took a hold of her husband's hands.

Raquel Diaz: I would have thought it was just crazy random happenstance if it wasn’t for everything else. I mean, he’s wearing the Breakout Title now. That’s straight out of page one of your playbook.

Aiden English: I understand that though, someone has to wear it. Why not have Bob wear the Breakout Title? It’s the least the company could do after all the years of disappointment in his career.

Raquel Diaz: Maybe you’re right. But, consider this. He’s now running around with the Breakout Title claiming to be the best champion in the company. That’s exactly what you did when you became the Breakout Champion.

Aiden English: Oh yeah, that’s definitely from the playbook! By gosh, he must have taken it while I was busy winning matches!

Canned laughter echoed the laughter Raquel let out.

Raquel Diaz: You know, he did have a lot of free time after being kicked out of the Rumble!

Aiden English: He had to have taken it before then. I mean he hired his new helper before that!

Raquel Diaz: You think maybe he took it while you were defending the honor of EBWF against Legion?

Aiden English: I’m thinking that is too far back. He didn’t start using the plays until well after that.

Raquel Diaz: He must have stole it while you were busy winning the Gateway Title!

Aiden English: That must be it! I’ll go talk to him about it and straighten this out.

Raquel Diaz: You know, why don’t we just leave it with him? You’ve had way more success since ditching it and he probably needs the guidance. Afterall, he’s been doing the same job for decades and this run with the Breakout Title could be the highlight of his career.

Aiden English: You’re right! I don’t need it and he does!

Raquel Diaz: Now, fix my desk! Supper will be ready soon!

Aiden English: I love you!

Raquel Diaz: I love you too!

Aiden kissed his wife gently on the cheek. There was a canned ‘awwww’. They held the pose as a black circle closed in on the screen. Just before the circle closed in on them, Raquel winked and an exaggerated screen flare combined with an chime sound drew attention to it.

Aiden English and Chavo Guerrero Speak Out
Uploaded to Twitter
Sunday 2/24/19

The video opened on Aiden English holding the camera and trying to get it set up. He struggled to get it into the cradle, causing a lot of loud noise. He took a step back and tilted his head to try and make sure the shot was framed up the right way.

Aiden English: Chavo! I think I got this thing figured out!

Aiden leaned forward and double checked, nodding.

Aiden English: EBWF UNIVERSE! If you’ve been keeping an eye on EBWF announcements, then you know that next week on Warfare Chavo and I are taking on Bobby Lashley and Bob Holly in a tag team match! Now, normally I don’t mind taking to twitter to verbally battle with Holly and his hollow stump of a head! Tonight though, I don’t have time to tippy tap on my cell phone back and forth spitting out snippy one liners while Bob retorts with “stupid” and “dooty head”! So, Chavo and I thought we’d take a few moments out of our night to post up a little video package for Hardcore Domination.

Chavo stepped into the shot with a black bandana on his head. He tussled with Aiden in a friendly manner to get more room on the screen.

Chavo Guerrero: Aiden failed to mention that we thought this would be more fair to Lashley. Afterall, if he’s dumb enough to team with Holly, there’s no reason for us to think he knows how to read!

Aiden English: That’s right! We were worried that if we put our words down in type that Bobby would have to get Lio to read them to him like a bedtime story.

Chavo Guerrero: That’s not fair to Lashley or Rush!

The two pumped elbows and laughed.

Aiden English: I’m sure that Hardcore is going to run around all weekend saying the same six lines he’s been saying since he arrived in the EBWF! He’s going to win! He doesn’t care about winning! He’s here to beat people up! Just because he gets beat up doesn’t mean he didn’t beat someone up! He’s the best regardless of how often he loses. Everyone is an idiot! Did I miss anything?

Chavo Guerrero: Yeah, he’s also going to get mad about you calling him old, untalented and worthless!

Aiden English: That’s why you get paid the big bucks!

Chavo Guerrero: Wait, we’re getting paid for this?

Aiden English: No!

Aiden and Chavo laughed.

Chavo Guerrero: See Bob! Your words are just echos and they have been since you stepped foot into the EBWF. Last week you were telling everyone you’re the best champion in the business. Boy, you’re barely worthy of being called a champion. Who’d you take that title from? Let’s check the record books!

Chavo mimed flipping pages in a book.

Chavo Guerrero: Vacant! Man, he’s a great talent isn’t he! One of the best in the business that vacant. You know why you won the Breakout Title from my boy vacant? Because you couldn’t do it against Aiden here! How many shots did you have at the belt? Let me tell you, third time's the charm. Would it have been the same if Aiden had held onto that belt? No!

Aiden English: He’s got a point Bobert! If I hadn’t vaccated that belt and named you as one of the four in contention for it you still wouldn’t have a title to your name in EBWF. If I hadn’t vacated that title, the brass would have folded it into this one by now because that’s the only way it was leaving my waist otherwise! Best in the business, can you believe he thinks that?

Chavo Guerrero: I can! Bob and I have been around the ring with one another before. I know how many chair shots that man has taken to the head!

Aiden English: That number has to be astronomical for him to think he’s EBWF’s top champion!

Chavo Guerrero: Either that or he’s got the paper upside down and doesn’t realize it!

Aiden English: Yeah, that would explain why the low man on the totem pole thinks he’s the pinnacle of success. I don’t like Tommy End and Michael Dante but I can guarantee they’re better champions than anyone calling themselves Hardcore!

Chavo Guerrero: I’m on the road with two champions that are head and shoulders above him!

Aiden English: Aww cuz, that means a lot coming from you!

Chavo Guerrero: No problemo!

Aiden English: Holly, you’re off your rocker if you think you’re anything more than the bottom rung of the EBWF ladder! You’re the guy that real talent steps on to propel their career to new heights! Miz proved to be your better last week and this week I’m going to have to do the same thing, like every other time we’ve met in the ring before!

Chavo Guerrero: But as an added twist, Wes Ikeda has added Boobie Lashley into the match! Have you seen this mountain of meat?

Aiden English: Hey, I think Mountain of Meat is Holly’s pet name for Lashley!

Chavo Guerrero: You’re probably right! But, I’m not here to talk about what the two..

Aiden English: Three! Can’t forget about Lashley’s sidechick!

Chavo Guerrero: Oh yeah… I’m not here to talk about what the three of them do behind closed doors! I’m here to talk about the beating we’re going to give both of them Monday night on Warfare! I’m here to put them on notice and tell them directly that we’re going to end their Domination before it ever gets started in EBWF!

Aiden English: That’s damn right! Holly and Lashley have a beating to look forward to courtesy of the First Family of Wrestling!

Chavo Guerrero: To miscout one of my favorite movies, Los Guerreros kick your ass, Los Guerreros kick your face, Los Guerreros kick your balls into outer space!

Aiden English: Did you just try to close on a Short Circuit reference?

Chavo Guerrero: Hell yeah!

Aiden English: I’ll take it.

Aiden stepped forward and ended the recording.

Renee Young Interview with Raquel, Aiden and Chavo
EBWF.net
Monday 2/25/19 - Minutes before Warfare

Renee Young was standing with the trio of Aiden English, Raquel Diaz and Chavo Guerrero Jr. All three were dressed and ready to compete later on in the night. Aiden was wearing a Chicago Bulls shirt missing sleeves and sides and Chavo was wearing a shirt with his cousin Eddie’s face on it. Renee handed a microphone to Raquel. Aiden held his Gateway Title over his right shoulder and Raquel wore her Women’s Title around her waist.

Renee Young: Thank you for joining me in the moments before EBWF Warfare goes live on A&E! My guests at this time are Chavo Guerrero Jr, EBWF Women’s Champion Raquel Diaz and EBWF Gateway Champion Aiden English! Thank all three of you for joining me today!

Raquel Diaz: Thanks for inviting us Renee.

Renee Young: Yesterday you posted a video on the internet verbally attacking Hardcore Holly and his new partners Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush, what are your thoughts going into the main event tonight against two of them in tag team action?

Aiden English: Ol’ Bob and I have a history here in the EBWF. We’ve had our verbal spars, our in ring confrontations and I think he may have skipped Fanniversary Weekend to try and avoid being in the same room with me. I’m no stranger to beating Bob Holly but i’ll admit Bobby Lashley is a relative unknown. If his showing in the Royal Rumble is anything to judge him by, we’ve got nothing to worry about tonight!

Chavo Guerrero: Hardcore thought by going and getting someone big he might be able to win a few more matches against the top talent in the EBWF. Last week the Miz proved how that doesn’t work.

Renee Young: Yeah but, Bobby Lashley didn’t come down to the ring last week. Do you think his presence in the match is going to improve their odds?

Aiden English: You know, I can’t really tell you what effect Bobby Lashley is going to have on tonight’s match. I would love to tell you that he’s nothing but I’m not going to lie. I don’t know what Bobby is going to do tonight because I haven’t seen him compete in the EBWF.

Chavo Guerrero: But, I have seen him all over the industry. And, he’s a big dude. He’s a strong dude. And he knows how to throw that weight around. He knows how to slam people onto the mat. That’s about the extent of his talent.

Raquel Diaz: Boys! Step up and say it the same way you were saying it yesterday! These two men are the actual best of the best this industry has to offer. Chavo Guerrero Jr! Born into the greatness that is the Guerrero Legacy! He’s got more talent in his little finger than most wrestlers have in their entire bodies. The man on the other side of me is our EBWF Gateway Champion!

Aiden patted the belt with a smile.

Raquel Diaz: If there is anyone in this arena that thinks that Bobby Lashley or Bob Holly can pin Aiden English, they haven’t been paying attention for the last year. This man, MY MAN, is the industries fastest rising star! He’s done more since joining EBWF than Bob Holly has done in his decades long career! This man right here started the Royal Rumble as the NUMBER ONE entrant and WON! He’s going to Wrestlemania based on his merits in the ring. Bob Holly faced the champ based on his words on the internet!

Renee started to say something and Raquel put her hand up to silence her.

Raquel Diaz: Bobby Lashley joined the EBWF to be Holly’s crony and that right there shows everything anyone needs to know about The “ALMIGHTY” and his career trajectory! He’s hanging around with second rate talent and that makes him second rate talent!

Renee Young: Maybe you’re not worried about Lashley, but you have to be considering what Lio Rush at ring side does to the dynamics of the match.

Aiden English: Holly brought in a sidekick with his own sidekick! How amusing is that? Lio Rush? If you think we’re not worried about Holly and Lashley, why in the world would we be worried about Lio Rush? Is he the X factor in this match? Maybe he would be if we weren’t coming to the ring with an X FACTOR of our own. An X Factor that just happens to be holding the EBWF Women’s Championship!

Chavo Guerrero: That’s right Renee, and Raquel has had the best training this business can offer. She proved herself in her debut match by winning the title! If you think Lio Rush is going to have an impact on this match you didn’t watch the Women’s Royal Rumble. You see, my cousin isn’t afraid to put the boots to Lio if he steps out of line!

Raquel Diaz: That’s true. If Lio decides he wants to get involved in this match, we can make it a six person tag match! I’ve got no issues squaring up against any of the men in this match because that’s how my father raised me. That is the Guerrero way!

Renee Young: We’re just about to go live on A&E do you have any last words for Holly and Lashley before tonight?

Raquel Diaz: Hardcore Domination? I don’t think so. Tonight is the night everyone see’s the First Family of Wrestling in action!
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*