Fine Tuning

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Fine Tuning

Post by Billy »

------------------------------------------------------
Monday May 20th 2019
Minutes before the Elias vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr match
Posted to EBWF.net, EBWF Facebook
EBWF Twitter and EBWF Youtube
------------------------------------------------------

The shot opened up with Elias walking down a hallway in the backstage area. He’s mumbling to himself, looking into every doorway he walks past. Just before he passes one of the doors, he stops dead in his tracks.

Elias Samson: What are you doing creeping in the dark?

Familiar Voice: Guerrero is coming for your career.

Elias Samson: Well, that was his reason for joining the EBWF. You of all people know that!

Familiar Voice: He’s looking to use you to prove a point.

Elias Samson: What point is that?

Familiar Voice: That he’s right and I’m wrong!

Elias Samson: Then he’s going to try to beat me without cheap tricks! That’s going to be his downfall.

Familiar Voice: Maybe, but I can take that chance. You need to do something for me!

Elias Samson: Why would I do something for you? You’re the reason this is even happening.

Raquel Diaz stepped out of the doorway into the hall. She looked Elias up and down with a wicked grin.

Raquel Diaz: You think Chavo is the only person I can have coming for your head? No! Chavo has gone rogue. He’s starting to dismiss my father’s legacy and I’m tired of it. So, you’re going to make sure that stops!

Elias Samson: Yeah, I don’t think so! You made my life hell.

Elias started to walk away from Raquel, the camera staying focused on her. Once again Elias stopped dead in his tracks. He took a few steps backwards in shock. He glanced at Raquel over his shoulder and she nodded with a wicked smile. From offscreen a pair of hands, wrapped in white cloth, held out Elias’s guitar. Elias took it, looked it over and nodded reluctantly back to Raquel. Raquel turned to watch Elias walk away.

Raquel Diaz: Thanks for your help.

The shot faded as Raquel started to walk back into the dark room she had emerged from, never breaking her focus from Elias.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*